Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
drucurl said:
Of course he'll have to leave the country....ronnie can't play for Milan while living in spain :D :D

He meant Laporta would have to leave the country if he sold Ronaldinho.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
BMWTaylor said:
Milan president Silvio Berlusconi says Ronaldinho will never join the club. "I've spoken with Barcelona president [Joan] Laporta and he told me that should he sell Ronaldinho, he would have to leave the country," Berlusconi told Sky Italia. (Sky Sports)

Don't know if it's true, but that's as refreshing as a cold shower on a hot summer day. :)
Cold Beer sounds much better :D But i hope u'll be sweating again if u know what i mean ;)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
menon_inc said:
He meant Laporta would have to leave the country if he sold Ronaldinho.
Congratulations you have mastered your command of the obvious :eek:...now on to step two :deliberate misinterpretation of news for comic relief
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Milan deny ‘Dinho talk
Tuesday 26 June, 2007
Milan President Silvio Berlusconi has admitted that Ronaldinho will never join the club but remains confident they could capture Samuel Eto’o.

The Rossoneri are looking to strengthen their attack after relinquishing their hold on David Suazo and have once again been paired with the Barcelona duo, but the Blaugrana do not seem willing to sell.

“I have spoken with Barcelona President Joan Laporta and he told me that should he sell Ronaldinho, he would have to leave the country,” Berlusconi told Sky Italia.

Milan have always stated that they would be in pole position to sign the Brazilian should he ever leave Spain, but that possibility now seems remote.

As for Eto’o, Vice-President Ferrer Soriano announced on Monday that there was no chance of the Cameroon international joining another club, but Berlusconi insists that there is still hope.

“We don’t want to give limits for our transfer targets. We hope to find someone who can fit our needs,” concluded the former Italian Prime Minister.

In the meantime, the Rossoneri are also being paired with Brazilian international striker Fred, who currently plays in France for Lyon.

Reports claim that Milan’s scouts will be observing the player during the upcoming Copa America in Venezuela and it is understood that the 23-year-old could be allowed to leave for £8.5m.

Well fuck. I thought we had a much better chance at snatching 'Dinho than Eto'o. Eto'o clearly doesn't want to leave. 'Dinho has friends at Milan and the chance in environment would probably help out his game.

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
MaldiniISgod said:
Well fuck. I thought we had a much better chance at snatching 'Dinho than Eto'o. Eto'o clearly doesn't want to leave. 'Dinho has friends at Milan and the chance in environment would probably help out his game.
don't believe Berlusconi's words..this is his style of speaking in front of media..

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
PrAcTiC said:
don't believe Berlusconi's words..this is his style of speaking in front of media..

It doesn't make sense though. Does it mean he actually wants Dinho but is pretending to want Eto'o? It kind of odd after he has already said he has a fortune set aside JUST for Dinho. Maybe he just needs to make up his mind.

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
MaldiniISgod said:
It doesn't make sense though. Does it mean he actually wants Dinho but is pretending to want Eto'o? It kind of odd after he has already said he has a fortune set aside JUST for Dinho. Maybe he just needs to make up his mind.
...OR, he was just drunk....:D B a passionate rounder:D :cool:

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
Milan, sorpresa: Ronaldinho è a Milano
28.06.2007 18.15 di Francesco Letizia articolo letto 6475 volte
Viaggio di piacere o svolta improvvisa del calciomercato mondiale? Ronaldinho Gaucho, accompagnato dal fratello procuratore Roberto Assis, è a Milano: ufficialmente per girare uno spot pubblicitario (della nota azienda dell'Oregon che lo sponsorizza) e per fare shopping nel "quadrilatero della moda", dove è stato avvistato nel pomeriggio. Ma ovviamente il tamtam mediatico è già partito: che si veda in giornata con Galliani? Tutto è possibile, anche viste le dichiarazioni degli ultimi giorni dell'ad rossonero che sembrano chiaramente mirate a "spegnere i riflettori" per preparare un grande colpo. Il più grande colpo della storia del calcio? I tifosi ci sperano...il Milan ha già da parte "il gruzzolo": 60 milioni al Barcellona e 7.5 al giocatore potrebbero essere sufficienti.

tuttomercatoweb

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
MilanFan009 said:
Milan, sorpresa: Ronaldinho è a Milano
28.06.2007 18.15 di Francesco Letizia articolo letto 6475 volte
Viaggio di piacere o svolta improvvisa del calciomercato mondiale? Ronaldinho Gaucho, accompagnato dal fratello procuratore Roberto Assis, è a Milano: ufficialmente per girare uno spot pubblicitario (della nota azienda dell'Oregon che lo sponsorizza) e per fare shopping nel "quadrilatero della moda", dove è stato avvistato nel pomeriggio. Ma ovviamente il tamtam mediatico è già partito: che si veda in giornata con Galliani? Tutto è possibile, anche viste le dichiarazioni degli ultimi giorni dell'ad rossonero che sembrano chiaramente mirate a "spegnere i riflettori" per preparare un grande colpo. Il più grande colpo della storia del calcio? I tifosi ci sperano...il Milan ha già da parte "il gruzzolo": 60 milioni al Barcellona e 7.5 al giocatore potrebbero essere sufficienti.

tuttomercatoweb
english please someone :-)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldinho is in Milan. It's not known if its solely for advertisements purposes, his brother (who is also his agent) is there with him. Then it talks about Milan possibly offering 60 million for him with a 7.5 million contract <---(?)

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mcrgenci said:
english please someone :-)

It says Ronaldinho was in Milano today with his brother for a publicitary spot which Oregon sponsored him and to go shopping. He already left. It sayd everything is possible. Will it be the biggest story in football? it says. It says we hope, it says Milan already prepared 60 million for him and 7.5 to R10 could be sufficient.

black-eagle

Only ACM -
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká,Pato,Sheva
Exclusive: Ronaldinho's Milan Trip

Transfer speculation has gone into overdrive in Milan following a clandestine trip to the city by one of the world's footballing superstars.

Sources close to Goal.com can confirm that Barcelona's Brazilian ace Ronaldinho was in Milan on Thursday.

Although the precise reason for Ronnie's visit is not known, it is public knowledge that AC Milan have been tracking the Brazilian playmaker for the past two years.

And while he is clearly in the affections of the Rossoneri, his position at Barcelona has been in question since the Azulgrana’s mini-crisis surfaced at the turn of the year.

Barcelona have been in the news all week for their purchases, and continue to be linked with the likes of Frank Lampard.

But Milan, who lost out to Barca for Thierry Henry, are still to make a headline signing this summer, but having resisted Real Madrid's advances for Kaka and revitalised Ronaldo's career, the appeal of bringing in Ronaldinho and fielding the three biggest Brazilian superstars in the same club side is huge.

Ronaldinho has come in for a lot of criticism from the Spanish media this year, with his foirm, fitmess and attitude all being subject to unflattering scrutiny. It's a scenario that eventually prompted Ronaldo to quit Spain for Italy, and he hasn't looked back since.

So was Ronaldinho's Milan trip just for shopping - or something altogether more interesting?

Watch this space...

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=339561

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
The media always tend to make too much of one player's trip to any particular country. Not much to go on there if you ask me.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Drogda did the same thing last year, even ran into Galliani in a restaurant, who happened to be carrying contract details in his brief case....

Of course it came of nothing, but the intent was their from both party's.

blackstar79

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Fabregas, Buffon, Maldini, Torres, Pirlo,Villa,Rino, BA
wasnt he in milan for something to do with nike or someting? im gtting sick of ronnie speculation.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
blackstar79 said:
wasnt he in milan for something to do with nike or someting? im gtting sick of ronnie speculation.

why sick? he would be a worthy addition to the squad, there is no manager in the world who won't accept Ronaldinho in his team + it will allow us to adopt a more attacking strategy replacing Ambrosini in the first team :)

it's a longshot but it just might work...

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Marcus said:
why sick? he would be a worthy addition to the squad, there is no manager in the world who won't accept Ronaldinho in his team + it will allow us to adopt a more attacking strategy replacing Ambrosini in the first team :)

it's a longshot but it just might work...

Ambrosni only played because we lacked two strikers to field along side each other. Also if we do get Ronaldinho, Ambrosini would be forced to play as that would be too attacking a lineup.

Sidd

&#2360;&#2367;&#2342;&#2381;&#2343;&#2352;&#2381;&
Reaction score
u can see how desp the media is ,considering the fact that we r soo quiet :rolleyes:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
black-eagle said:
So was Ronaldinho's Milan trip just for shopping - or something altogether more interesting?
he wants another contract with Barca, trip to Milan is the way to put pressure on Laporta

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Why he needs his brother for shopping ? LOL.. I would take my gf for shopping .. and not my bro ( I dont have bro though ) ..

Now , we have just to see Galliani smile with Ronaldinho in picture.. with Galliani saying : We can't sign Ronaldinho.. but you never know.. so .. he keeps up the hopes.. and fans go to buy season tickets more and more.. what manipulation from Galliani..

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Rumours in Italy have it that Ronaldinho will sign for Milan on the 4th of July.
Don't ask for any source i don't know and don't really believe it myself but we can hope...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Pupone#10 said:
Rumours in Italy have it that Ronaldinho will sign for Milan on the 4th of July.
Don't ask for any source i don't know and don't really believe it myself but we can hope...

4th July ? That's really close.. if you judge by logic.. it can happen.. they offer Henry more money than him .. so why he would stay there? But , will Milan offer him more ? I am sure Berlusconi will do everything to make this come true.. even if he has to pay by himself.. not from the club's money..

I don't care for their money.. I just want good player there..

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pupone#10 said:

And they also said Emerson will have a Milan medial on JUNE 16TH.That never happened, hope this one is true though.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Andrea said:
We cannot buy him.

Berlusconi was ready to offer 100million euro for him .. from his personal account.. anyone has information how much money Berlusconi has .. all in all .. his total budget ?

Schedule