UEFA Champions League 2019/20

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
hahaha interisti were jizzing over the signing of Vidal this summer..what a fraud :lol: :lol: atleast he can go pick up the ball he smashed to the parking lot before :lol:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
There is nothing about Inter that I envy. I liked Barella but after knowing him better I think he's a crying little bitch imp that wouldn't have a spot here anyway

I'd get Lukaku as vice Ibra and to help capitano

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Inter :lol:

what a bag of dicks :lol:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
There is nothing about Inter that I envy. I liked Barella but after knowing him better I think he's a crying little bitch imp that wouldn't have a spot here anyway

I'd get Lukaku as vice Ibra and to help capitano
Skriniar and bastoni are the only two perfectly fit for our back 4 formation.
Barella, hakimi, and lukaku need more works to adapt imo.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Great goal from Atalanta

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Damnnn another great goal... Atalanta are outplaying the FUCK out of Liverpool rn.

I'm impressed because they came from very patient possession and build up play

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
cattenaccio.png

Briton commentator: "Catenaccio Atalanta"

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Inter really got screwed over there though, how can you give a pen for Madrid for that and then not Inter. bs.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Honestly dont see whats so special about Hakimi. The one thing he gets hype for, attack, and he is been garbage even at that. Looks like a typical flat track bully tbh. Seems like his stats were inflated more due to the system Dortmund play.

Calabria may not be a world beater but atleast he is much more defensively sound.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Skriniar and bastoni are the only two perfectly fit for our back 4 formation.
Barella, hakimi, and lukaku need more works to adapt imo.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Bastoni is a good player. Skrinar is terrible.. I am just happy that some think he has something to offer. He is Mustafi level.. not even.. I don't think he's worth more than 10m.

As for Inter, I am glad that Conte is so one dimensional. Its a shame for them that they can only play one formation. With Juve he had the ability to adjust from a 3 man backing to a 4 man backing and he had that drive to react after a loss now he just seems so passive its the worst thing for someone like him.

If Ibter play 4-4-2 they would be 10 times better they are just wasting space on an extra defender and they are too slow in the build up.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Honsetly....we should go all in for Lukaku. Merda is imploding

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What in Gods name was that disallowed goal for Borussia? That was one of the biggest robberies I've ever seen during VAR era and referee even looking at VAR? How was he offside? He was nowhere close to touching the ball? He even deliberately jumped AWAY from the ball as to not to get a touch on the ball? And even making the case that he was obstructing the view for Handanovic would be even more load of bullshit when he was not shooting straight in front of the player and Handanovic but from the side, and you can CLEARLY see Handanovic following the ball with his ugly ass head all the way into goal?

What a robbery for Borussia

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
What in Gods name was that disallowed goal for Borussia? That was one of the biggest robberies I've ever seen during VAR era and referee even looking at VAR? How was he offside? He was nowhere close to touching the ball? He even deliberately jumped AWAY from the ball as to not to get a touch on the ball? And even making the case that he was obstructing the view for Handanovic would be even more load of bullshit when he was not shooting straight in front of the player and Handanovic but from the side, and you can CLEARLY see Handanovic following the ball with his ugly ass head all the way into goal?

What a robbery for Borussia

ref was absymal, gladbach will lose against real and inter will win vs donesk. very sad

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Good win for Inter, we have to keep an eye on them they will be tough to beat from now on. I also see Juve coming back. Milan could win the scudetto but in reality those teams have a better shot.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Wtfff
What a perfect round for inter. Literally couldnt be better for them

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
So Inter will most probably go to the next round because Handanovic's view was blocked :lol: When you're with so many people standing in front of the goal, there will always be someone blocking your view. Best thing that could happen now is Gladbach and Real going for a draw in the next game to kick inter out of the CL. Only problem with that is that Real will become 2nd and Gladbach 1st, which they will not allow, so Real will go for the win and Inter will definitely win against shaktar.

The only positive thing i can get from this is that: the further they get in cl, the more impact it will have on their chances for scudetto and the more injuries might follow

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Just saw the replay. If they will cancel that goal for obstruction, why wasn't Inter's earlier goal disallowed for a foul in the build-up where Gagliardini I think it was literally kicked someone down and didn't touch the ball at first?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Bitch arse Barca... no Messi again

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The argument for obstruction is irrelevant when even an orangutang can see during replay how Handanovic head was following the balls path with his eyes all the way into goal :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
seeing both PSG and ManUtd
i dont want anyone of them at here at Milan

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
this year group stages are kind of interesting. 5 / 8 groups are still open.

possible europa league nominees

Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, PSG, Leipzig, Lazio, Salzburg

imagine lmao, would be kind of lit

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Juventus boss Andrea Pirlo has claimed Barcelona captain Lionel Messi is struggling from a mentality issue following his failed summer exit from the club.

Pls, Messi... score a hattrrick

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
How in the name of God did Juve get a penalty for that?

Schedule