AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks Astafjevs!

Any chance tickets will be sold out for this one??

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
Take Astafjevs advice above because from what I can remember it was the most packed game of the season (all stairwells around me were completely taken by people sitting) apart from Barcelona. If you want atmosphere don't sit in 1 or 2 rosso.

I really hope they keep it to Sunday night because otherwise I can't attend but have a feeling they will move to Saturday. Hopefully they will make the announcement soon! Have a great time!

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Can anyone help me out?
Let's say Milan draws PSV for CL qualifiers.
How do I get tickets for the away game (PSV-Milan) for the away section (Milan fans)?

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you Rossonero! I'll definitely buy the tickets from MilanPoint as soon as they are on sale so I can be safe.

By the way....I do want atmosphere. Any points on what's the best seats for that? Is anything in the Orange Sector fine??

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I sit in blu which definitely has the best atmosphere but for the big games it also sells out quite quickly. If you can't get blu then take orange in the corner on 1st or 2nd level.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The reason the stairwells are packed is because Milan (and Italian teams in general) have no handle on counterfeit tickets. It's why you'll see arguments break out when people with counterfeit tickets take the seat that's printed on their ticket from someone who has the genuine thing.

Thanks Astafjevs!

Any chance tickets will be sold out for this one??

No, this won't be sold out. There will be a big crowd, but Milan won't sell out the ground.

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've never bought a counterfeit but surely they just wouldn't scan on the entry gate?

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I've never bought a counterfeit but surely they just wouldn't scan on the entry gate?

I have no idea how they manage to get past the auto-gates, but whatever they do it's very annoying.

There's a YouTube video floating around of the cretinous 'EuroFan', where he goes to various grounds trying to get tickets. He went to Milan-Barcelona and got a counterfeit ticket for rosso - quite open about the fact his ticket was fake.

The steps he took to obtain one in that video are what everyone else does, so it seems to work.

Obviously it creates problems because the tickets are based on duplicating seats. I saw a big argument at Milan-Barcelona where a guy who had clearly bought a genuine ticket had his seat taken and was forced to sit on the stairs.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In fact, there's a lesson there for everyone in here who is going to a big game next season - get there very early and stay in your damn seat.

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is it possible to get tickets to an away match in the Milan section as a foreigner (American)? I'll be going to Italy at the end of this season to see the Derby, but I also want to see the Roma-Milan match. I'll be going to the game either way, but it would be awesome to be in the Milan section.

Last edited:

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
goodmorning guys,

I hope someone can give me some answers..

Via mpestero I want to buy some last minute tickets for psv - milan. My question is: where do I get the tickets then? i know how it works at san siro, but what about away matches?

Thx!

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tonino (who runs Milan Point) travels to the away stadium. He will email to tell you whereabouts around the stadium you can pick up the tickets

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can someone that speaks Italian PLEASE help me out here??
I've ordered multiple tickets for todays game via mpestero.
But today I heard one person can't make it.
I want to know if someone else can take that ticket as it is already payed for.

But when I call mpestero they only speak Italian and i don't...
Does someone know if this is possible or can someone call them to ask pleaaaaassee?

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Point Estero :star:

Great service.

Reaction score
Hi all.
1. I am going to go on a match vs Fiorentina on the 3rd november and could you let me know whre should I sit if I want to feel the San Siro atmosphere. I guess it should be nearby curva sud [ is it the green sector?], what do you think about that? In addition I d like to say that I do not have a CUORE ROSSONERO card, I will buy tickets without it [via minalpoint.ch] but I will make the card before the match.
2. I have my flight to Bergamo. Do you guys have any kind of transport to reccomend me to get to Milano and then after the match to Bergamo?
3. where can I do a CUORE ROSSONERO card?
4. Do you know any cheap hostels or whatever, any sleeping place with some roof or ceiling above my head :) ? The closer to any metro station or stadium the better it would be.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hi all.
2. I have my flight to Bergamo. Do you guys have any kind of transport to reccomend me to get to Milano and then after the match to Bergamo?

4. Do you know any cheap hostels or whatever, any sleeping place with some roof or ceiling above my head :) ? The closer to any metro station or stadium the better it would be.
2. There's bus shuttle service going at every 15 or 30 minutes for 5€. (discounts for roundtrips)
4. I stayed here - http://www.hostelcolours.com/ Few hundred meters from metro(24h, 3day metro ticket is highly recommended), good service(helped me out with every question I had).

Reaction score
Hi people.
I'm new to these forums.
I'm travelling to Europe from Australia next month and am gonna go see a game or two. Hoping for either/both of the Udinese or/and Lazio games. I've been looking for ticket information both on these forums and on the milan website. I'm just a little bit confused on the best way to get tickets. I've seen this milan point site seems to be highly regarded but it only shows tickets for the cagliari game. Do they only sell one game at a time?

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I will be in Milano on Wednesday and I want to go see Milan - PSV. Does someone know if people who are not from Italy, can buy tickets at the stadium before the match as well ?

Thanks

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi all.
1. I am going to go on a match vs Fiorentina on the 3rd november and could you let me know whre should I sit if I want to feel the San Siro atmosphere. I guess it should be nearby curva sud [ is it the green sector?], what do you think about that? In addition I d like to say that I do not have a CUORE ROSSONERO card, I will buy tickets without it [via minalpoint.ch] but I will make the card before the match.
3. where can I do a CUORE ROSSONERO card?

1 - Curva Sud is 2 Anello blu. That's where you should sit if you want the best atmosphere.

3 - you can only get a card if you have an Italian residence. Otherwise, the only way at the moment is to buy a season ticket from Milan Point.

Hi people.
I'm new to these forums.
I'm travelling to Europe from Australia next month and am gonna go see a game or two. Hoping for either/both of the Udinese or/and Lazio games. I've been looking for ticket information both on these forums and on the milan website. I'm just a little bit confused on the best way to get tickets. I've seen this milan point site seems to be highly regarded but it only shows tickets for the cagliari game. Do they only sell one game at a time?

Milan Point sell tickets for games around two weeks before, just like the club's official website. Check back closer to the game and they will be on sale.

I will be in Milano on Wednesday and I want to go see Milan - PSV. Does someone know if people who are not from Italy, can buy tickets at the stadium before the match as well ?

Thanks

Yeh you can buy tickets at the stadium (or at Intesa Sanpaolo banks). Make sure to take your passport or they won't sell you a ticket.

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Thanks

Yes just bring your passport.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im planning to go to the Ajax-Milan game on 1/10/13.. could anyone here tell me where to buy tickets for the game? I know they won't be for sale yet, but should I use Milan Point or..? Any Dutch people to advise? I want to be in away sector btw :D
I think its different than buying them in Italy.. I have relatives over there so whenever I go to a game in Milano I get my tickets easily.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Hey guys.

I'm taking a month in France to visit some family, so I obviously want to get down to Milano to see a match.

I wanted to go see Milan-Napoli on the 22nd, and now I see that Milan-Celtic is going to be on the 18th, so I'll probably see both, since I want to go to florence for a few days as well.

The only problem is that I want to get my tickets in advance, since those games promise to be packed or nearly so. I see the official site doesn't sell tickets that far in advance, so where can I get them?

Also, any recommendations for cheap accomodations in Milano? As long as the rats are no bigger than your average house-cat, I don't mind about the quality so much.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im planning to go to the Ajax-Milan game on 1/10/13.. could anyone here tell me where to buy tickets for the game? I know they won't be for sale yet, but should I use Milan Point or..? Any Dutch people to advise? I want to be in away sector btw :D
I think its different than buying them in Italy.. I have relatives over there so whenever I go to a game in Milano I get my tickets easily.

Mpestero.

I bought PSV-Milan tickets via them, excellent service.
Tickets are for away sector.
I'm going aswell.

You dutch btw?:D

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mpestero.

I bought PSV-Milan tickets via them, excellent service.
Tickets are for away sector.
I'm going aswell.

You dutch btw?:D

Nah man I'm not Dutch. I have a few friends in Amsterdam so I've been in the city a few times and really want to see my Milan and that beautiful stadium :) Thanks for help.. when do you think tickets will be up for sale? And how much did you pay for PSV ones? If you don't mind sharing..

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm planning to go the derby before Christmas this season. Could any of you recommend me a site where it's possible to purchase affordable tickets? I know that at the stadium the cheapest are avaliable for 20 euros, but I doubt some of these will be avaliable if I wanna buy the tickets right before the match.

Schedule