Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He's got to reach double digit G and A this season. About time!

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems to be playing with an injury.
His dribbling used to be good even during his poor spells, but not in these last games.

Nice goal though.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mvwdIcT.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Overall a very good game. Always causing problems to the opponents. He was better this season, but he has reached a level where even when he's not having his best day he's somewhat still one of the best wingers in Serie A.

And yes. He is one of the best wingers in Serie A atm.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Absolutely terrible today.

Get with the program, serve Piatek, use Kessie and the RB and your own shots will open up.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
i don’t want us in CL if suso will be our star player lmao.. sell asap and move on

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
still quality without a doubt but he dint play at his best vs roma. maybe needs some rest.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The problem is we relied on him too much before, but we can't play with him having the ball and hoping he can do something with it. Some of his shot selection showed that he is really trying to get back to his levels but things just aren't going his way.

I think Samu should have gotten the nod after the Napoli game and maybe Suso could have come off the bench. We are kind of in an awkward situation where we just paid closed to 25m for Samu and neither him or Suso could be relied on consistently. I think in the summer one would have to go and we probably need to upgrade the RW along with the LW.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I really think we ve got a problem here.. As a suso fan it is painful to see that guy so insecure..

he needs to get it through his head that he isnt the only star in this team anymore..and this is how it should be at Milan brother, this isnt geona or dont know who

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
this dude should be sold no matter what, I don't give a fuck if we finish 3rd and win the coppa, sell this summer or GTFO.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Conti should be playing ahead of him as a winger if gattuso thinks he can't defend in his system.

Conti Calabria right hand side would be infinitely better than this dude meandering about to nowhere.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Awful winger. Sell for 20m.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, now I read that Suso is also a shitty player. And apparently it has nothing to do with our cowardly static defensive tactics in the last game

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
suso still had his moments but completely fucked up. but yes i don't understand the hate really. he helps us a lot during the game even if he doesn't score or assist.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suso has been marginally less bad than Hakan. But gets none of the crap :lol:.

They are so much alike in terms of traits, playstyle and ballhog/wasting etc.

Piatek is ELITE, he manages to score with these two geriatric saboteurs on the wings.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Honestly don't understand the hate for Suso. Sure he hogs the ball and he is quite slow for a winger, but whenever he gets the ball close to the final third, he is quite the threat and he is in fact one of our most productive players, whenever he is not scoring or assisting, he sets his teammates up quite many chances (he set up the big chance for Hakan against cagliari for example). Same cannot be said about Hakan, who seems to think that a goal is the only remedy for his disastrous season.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He was pretty good last game. A lot of great passes for Kessie and Calabria especially, but also for Hakan.

If we'll get a fast winger on LW, it will create quite a good balance for our team. But Suso is and will be important for us.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly don't understand the hate for Suso. Sure he hogs the ball and he is quite slow for a winger, but whenever he gets the ball close to the final third, he is quite the threat and he is in fact one of our most productive players, whenever he is not scoring or assisting, he sets his teammates up quite many chances (he set up the big chance for Hakan against cagliari for example). Same cannot be said about Hakan, who seems to think that a goal is the only remedy for his disastrous season.

I think it comes down to how flexible one is with what he expects from a RW, if you judge him after classic RW duties he isn't great, if you give him credit for his playmaking and AM-ish play he becomes a lot better.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I think it comes down to how flexible one is with what he expects from a RW, if you judge him after classic RW duties he isn't great, if you give him credit for his playmaking and AM-ish play he becomes a lot better.

I understand what you mean. In my point of view, getting a traditional high paced RW doesn't necessarily mean instant success in this current team either. Especially since we have Calabria and Conti playing on the right side and both of them having decent pace and crosses. Even Kessie is quite fast and linking up inbetween them.

Our left side on other hand...Hakan and RR are just soooo slow and it just cripples our attack on the left side. We are in luck in having Paqueta linking up well with Hakan, it brings some fluidity to the left side of the attack. A fast LW like Heung Min Son for example, would really increase the quality of this team, we would be much more balanced and a lot harder to anticipate

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suso is De Sciglio all over again. People here rated Mattia for no reason and ignored/repressed every single one of his countless awful performances. Only a few could see him for what he really was. For every right; Suso makes 8 wrongs in a game, on average.

If we had like classic wingers like: Mertens on the left and Gervinho on the right we'd be scoring 5 goals per game and Piatek would become top goalscorer Serie A 10 easy.

Schedule