Happy St Valentine's Day

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I broke up with my GF few days ago -- > last Friday.
Valentine never meant anything 2 me same as mother’s day or any stupid day they invent.
And 2 years ago , Hariri , a great Lebanses man was assassinated on Valentine’s day so it was tented 4ever.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Valentine never meant anything 2 me same as mother’s day or any stupid day they invent.
I heard a quote some time ago that may resonate with you: "Valentine's Day is for beginners; love lasts year round."

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
BMWTaylor said:
I heard a quote some time ago that may resonate with you: "Valentine's Day is for beginners; love lasts year round."
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Treasure the love you receive above all.
It will survive long after your good health has vanished.
~ Og Mandino

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
re_milan said:
ur 14, unless u dressed ur hand to look like a woman i highly doubt ur not a virgin

Did I say I'm not? I said could have got laid, but I didn't.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Don’t like any1 2 tell me when I should get a present 4 my girl.
Its my decision 2 make when I feel I want 2.

Always had my long arguments with girls about that issue.
I always used 2 ask girls :
Would u prefer me 2 think of u / get u a present when all the world is obliged 2 do so or IF I came in a normal day with a surprise 4 u & maybe I would b the only guy in the world who thought about his girl during that day.

And u would know the answer -- > we don’t need Valentine.
Whats matter is how u treat the girl 24/7.
And by the way its so fucking both ways coz if she didnt treat me the same then she get what she give.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Geeeez, you don't have to get a present. I didn't exchange presents either... but it's nice to make time for each other + have cake + dinner... for example. Home-made... which is even better.

Wild said:
I broke up with my GF few days ago -- > last Friday.
I bet it's cos she refused to cut her hair :tongue:

Wild said:
Hm. It's really what you make of it. You don't have to join the orgy of consumerism. To me, these are days to remind me not to take so many things for granted. Days to reflect + share + put a smile on s.o.'s face. Yea, I'm THAT corny.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Wild said:
Its my decision 2 make when I feel I want 2.

Always had my long arguments with girls about that issue.
I always used 2 ask girls :
Would u prefer me 2 think of u / get u a present when all the world is obliged 2 do so or IF I came in a normal day with a surprise 4 u & maybe I would b the only guy in the world who thought about his girl during that day.

And u would know the answer -- > we don’t need Valentine.
Whats matter is how u treat the girl 24/7.
And by the way its so fucking both ways coz if she didnt treat me the same then she get what she give.

Hey Bro, sorry to hear about your GF thing, shit happens. I actually agree with you on your point of view on the Valentine's day and on Mother's day and all the other crap days they invent, I was trying to explain this to people yesterday, If you love somebody you don't have to have a special day to celebrate it with him and it's not a MUST to go out with him/her that day and buy em a present, presents are better when they are surprising to show your real love for somebody and it's better to go out with your love when you feel like it than going out with him/her just coz it's valentine's day. Once again, I'm sorry about you breaking up with your GF.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
happy late valentines day everyone :p LOL
i made a card in chemistry class TODAY lots of papers on my desk so why not?
almost got thrown outa class for that...almost..anyway my valentines day was boring and pretty much what i expected! :tongue:

ps. mothers day is special ;)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Geeeez, you don't have to get a present. I didn't exchange presents either... but it's nice to make time for each other + have cake + dinner... for example. Home-made... which is even better.
I know & that’s why I said "think of u/present + surprise" 2 clear that I was talking on having an event during that day.
Am a rebellion in my nature.
As an example I didn’t participate in graduation in my univ.
I went 2 univ. 2 study so I can make a living & wearing a black rob + shake hand of a stranger who will give me a paper mean shit 2 me.
So I shaved + wear my best cloths + went 2 witness my friend’s graduation as a guest & ppl thought I didn’t pass coz I wasn’t with em & they were saying : wow , how nice of him , he came even when he didn’t pass. LOL
So anyway , after we were done with the boring ceremony we , me + my friends , went 2 have a graduation of our own.
That’s was graduation 4 me.

I don’t celebrate it on purpose as a part of declaring my philosophy.

Passion for *9* said:
I bet it's cos she refused to cut her hair :tongue:
Actually she did , they all do. :D
Am very convincing in Arabic LOL + my voice help a lot since its deep. :tongue:
But she was the nagging type , as most girls , + started 2 get over jealous + mix it with trust & it was then when I gave up on her since love come 3rd in what I seek in relations so I ended it coz I felt I wont b happy with her.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Wild said:
But she was the nagging type , as most girls , + started 2 get over jealous + mix it with trust & it was then when I gave up on her since love come 3rd in what I seek in relations so I ended it coz I felt I wont b happy with her.
Man, I also broke up with my GF two weeks ago, and for the same reason. It's good for me since now I get to enjoy the hunt for a new one.:)

BTW y'all, I got drunk yesterday and ended up kissing a brazilian girl in a 70's club. Too bad I was too drunk to get her phone no. I do regret that. Also, I've never been with a southamerican girl before and always wanted to. It's great to be in this city, which is full of tourists.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
You lucky devil r3dman...sorry to hear about ya girls dudes

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Am a rebellion in my nature.
As an example I didn’t participate in graduation in my univ.
I went 2 univ. 2 study so I can make a living & wearing a black rob + shake hand of a stranger who will give me a paper mean shit 2 me.
So I shaved + wear my best cloths + went 2 witness my friend’s graduation as a guest & ppl thought I didn’t pass coz I wasn’t with em & they were saying : wow , how nice of him , he came even when he didn’t pass. LOL
So anyway , after we were done with the boring ceremony we , me + my friends , went 2 have a graduation of our own.
That’s was graduation 4 me.
I don’t celebrate it on purpose as a part of declaring my philosophy.
Hm. I can only talk about high school grad so far… I might not like formal events that require you to doll up + smalltalk with people I don't care about + I seriously don't care if I'm being handed a piece of paper or whether I get it in the mail or pick it up in some office… but people who are dear to me + supported me + pushed me a lil when necessary etc would have been rather disappointed had I declared we won't attend. I don't have this need to constantly stroke my own ego + have things my way. It would hurt me to put my selfish interests above my family in such an insignificant matter + should I ever graduate from uni I'll sure put up with any formal ceremony + party + whatnot out of respect for my family who have supported me throughout the years + to whom this ceremony will mean another closed chapter in their children's + their own lives. Sure, I could have an alternative celebration, a surprise thingy + maybe I will,, but it's not the same. They deserve having their expectations met every now + then ;)

Wild said:
Actually she did , they all do. :D
I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST :D I would never force anyone to change their looks according to my preferences. I would just pick according to my preferences,, my preferences being dark hair + dark eyes... until my blondie BF came along :D Open your mind, dude ;)

Wild said:
What comes first ? Sex ? And you complain about her being the nagging type when you nagged her into cutting her hair ? To you, relationships are power games. That's sad actually… but whatever makes you happy… I guess :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST :D I would never force anyone to change their looks according to my preferences. I would just pick according to my preferences,, my preferences being dark hair + dark eyes... until my blondie BF came along :D Open your mind, dude ;)

What comes first ? Sex ? And you complain about her being the nagging type when you nagged her into cutting her hair ? To you, relationships are power games. That's sad actually… but whatever makes you happy… I guess :rolleyes:
Its not like I nag or argue or make fights over it.
Am an easy going guy with passion 4 short hair & most of the girls I go out with r the stylish kind that never mind it.
I don’t mind long hair by the way + enjoy playing with it. :D

Passion for *9* said:
Don’t pretend like u know me.
4 me , a relation is about 3 things : chemistry , understanding & love.
Love is very important but cant start without chemistry + cant last without understanding.
On the other hand if I meet a girl with chemistry between us + she makes me happy (understanding) then love will come no doubt about it.

Sex is a hole different issue that needs its own thread. LOL

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Don’t pretend like u know me.
I didn't pretend to know you... I was just making a bold guess :tongue:

Wild said:
Sex is a hole different issue that needs its own thread. LOL
Don't give me ideas... LOL... I know the mods would be delighted.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I didn't pretend to know you... I was just making a bold guess :tongue:
U were far from the truth.
Am very supportive + the kind that show the good in others.
So trust me this short hair thingy is just style preference & most of the time its carried as a joke.
We all have a type in our head but @ the end we kneel in front of love no matter how the other person differ from what we always wanted.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
U were far from the truth.
Am very supportive + the kind that show the good in others.
So trust me this short hair thingy is just style preference & most of the time its carried as a joke.
We all have a type in our head but @ the end we kneel in front of love no matter how the other person differ from what we always wanted.
I'd hope so -- for your own good :tongue:

You seemed to be a lil too serious about the hairy matter though... also in the past.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I'd hope so -- for your own good :tongue:

You seemed to be a lil too serious about the hairy matter though... also in the past.
you know....... ive always noticed some tension between you two ;) wonder what kind it is... haha

well, passion is taken for now, but who knows what the future will hold.... red&black babies?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
you know....... ive always noticed some tension between you two ;) wonder what kind it is... haha

well, passion is taken for now, but who knows what the future will hold.... red&black babies?
Naaaaaaa , I prefer 2 have a Juve fan 4 a girlfriend so I can fuck her brain out. LOL
PS : true story + it was when Milan humiliated Juve by 3-0 if my memory serve me right.. :D

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Wild said:
Naaaaaaa , I prefer 2 have a Juve fan 4 a girlfriend so I can fuck her brain out. LOL
PS : true story + it was when Milan humiliated Juve by 3-0 if my memory serve me right.. :D

Oh shame on you! You have slept with a juve fan, dang..THAT I CALL DIRTY! lol

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanEqualsLove said:
Oh shame on you! You have slept with a juve fan, dang..THAT I CALL DIRTY! lol
She was a Lebanses girl living in …………. (Drum , Drum , Drum ) SWEDEN. LOL
She was my GF for 1 year -- > HOT HOT.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Wild said:
Too much information...

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Esp the way he put it... a bit too off-putting :o
U think “fuck her brain out” which happened a long time ago + is more or less a joke is more provocative than “I was fucking my BF yesterday” ? :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
U think “fuck her brain out” which happened a long time ago + is more or less a joke is more provocative than “I was fucking my BF yesterday” ?
In fact... yes.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Now this fucking argument is amusing.

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Wild said:
She was a Lebanses girl living in …………. (Drum , Drum , Drum ) SWEDEN. LOL
She was my GF for 1 year -- > HOT HOT.

Honey, It is still shame on you, JUVE FAN? and 1 year with a Juve fan? holy...
lol

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
crazy4milan said:
Too much information...
True! But I have to say he's right. I woudn't want my girlfriend to support the same team. Hell, I wouldn't even want her to like football. I want to see her at the frying pan. :tongue: ;) I'm just fuckin' with y'all.:D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:

Lucky Bastard.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
“fuck her brain out”

In Egypt we say "Nektaha fi afkarha" :D