The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
If you actually believe Conte is Rino 2.0 then you're delusional.

He's an entire few classes above. Look at his career, he has been successful. Yes, not always, but you'll rarely find a manager who always achieves results every season.

Banned from football for match fixing :proud:

Knocked out the ucl by galatasary :burger:

Biggest achievement in Europe was reaching the el semi...where he proceeded to get knocked out by benfica in Turin... benny had 2 men red carded :proud:

Euro 2016 lost to Ireland lmao

Then became the first Italian coach to lose to Germany in a tournament .

If conte is as goat as the grintistadors make him out to be

Why ain't none of barca, Bayern, real looking at hiring him ???

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Biggest achievement in Europe was reaching the el semi...where he proceeded to get knocked out by benfica in Turin... benny had 2 men red carded :proud:

I like how you are spinning the Italy Euro 2016 narrative :lol:

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Rino Gattuso. 1 point from 6 against Benevento.

Let's have Conte play a Home and Away match against them. If he doesn't get 6pts, then we can agree he's RG2.0.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
conte is top coach...in leauge

destroyed PL...rejuvenated juve..did well with mediocre italy
choked a bit here and there in CL but we are losing points to benevento ...doing well in CL is not our objective atm

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And here we go again, trash troll is trolling whole forum how Conte failed vs X club, this time Galatasaray... while Sarri lost vs both almighty Shakhtar and fear striking Feynoord...failing to pass that "group of death"
Logic lvl 100.
Thats like mocking someone for being stupid, while your own IQ is 20

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
conte is top coach...in leauge

destroyed PL...rejuvenated juve..did well with mediocre italy
choked a bit here and there in CL but we are losing points to benevento ...doing well in CL is not our objective atm

Some people in here get it. Let's worry about being consistent in Serie A first before dreaming about lifting more CL trophies ha.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Not bad considering the previous coach spent that much to qualify for Europa :lol::lol::lol:

Conte won the league in his debut season after dragging the team up from 10th. He was kind enough to leave Sarri with half the job completed but he barely scraped CL. Great coach :lol::thumbsup:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Massaro’s rancor toward Conte really makes me feel as though he is the right man for Milan.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm sure thinking people understand, but to be clear... I don't think the ref should be able to do what he wants, and they should always be under the microscope for their performances. But at that specific moment, when Paqueta raged, the ref is almighty and can do whatever he wants basically. Looking from that perspective, this is 100% Paqueta's fault since he could eat the yellow and walk away to continue helping the team for the reminder of the game and season. That would be the smart and professional way to handle the situation, which we pay him to do. Ref this ref that, there are no excuses.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure thinking people understand, but to be clear... I don't think the ref should be able to do what he wants, and they should always be under the microscope for their performances. But at that specific moment, when Paqueta raged, the ref is almighty and can do whatever he wants basically. Looking from that perspective, this is 100% Paqueta's fault since he could eat the yellow and walk away to continue helping the team for the reminder of the game and season. That would be the smart and professional way to handle the situation, which we pay him to do. Ref this ref that, there are no excuses.

I don’t think the ref handled the situation incorrectly as far as Paqueta is concerned. Paqueta was unhappy with the challenge and confronted the opposing player, you are not supposed to do that as a player. Then, Paqueta is furious and the referee places his hand on him to calm him down... Paqueta slaps his hand away in literally the exact same fashion as my 16 month old daughter... he absolutely deserved a straight red for that.

Our anger is misdirected at the referee, Paqueta has to show maturity there. Sometimes refs will make the wrong call or not show a yellow card when you think it was deserved, you can’t respond to that like a toddler.

My favorite thing about this whole debate is the bad asses in here who suggest if anyone places their hand on them in real life they will be losing that hand... lol

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Massaro’s rancor toward Conte really makes me feel as though he is the right man for Milan.

Yr not nearly as delightful as you think you are. There are load here who shun you as a member/person. Yr nobody to rank ppl on the forum... adjust your attitude.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don’t think the ref handled the situation incorrectly as far as Paqueta is concerned. Paqueta was unhappy with the challenge and confronted the opposing player, you are not supposed to do that as a player. Then, Paqueta is furious and the referee places his hand on him to calm him down... Paqueta slaps his hand away in literally the exact same fashion as my 16 month old daughter... he absolutely deserved a straight red for that.

Our anger is misdirected at the referee, Paqueta has to show maturity there. Sometimes refs will make the wrong call or not show a yellow card when you think it was deserved, you can’t respond to that like a toddler.

My favorite thing about this whole debate is the bad asses in here who suggest if anyone places their hand on them in real life they will be losing that hand... lol

I've had hands from like 10 different people placed on me this month, not one hand taken from its owner.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
winning epl is like winning ucl
conte has legend status

sincerely
true epl fan

Seems like one of the easiest trophies to win honestly haha. Like every new foreign coach that shows up to the big clubs in England seems to win it. Or maybe that's just Italians.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like one of the easiest trophies to win honestly haha. Like every new foreign coach that shows up to the big clubs in England seems to win it. Or maybe that's just Italians.

its objectively the hardest to win cause it has the most "top teams" of any other leauge

and besides that it is the leauge with the most $$$ >>>better teams better youth academies better staff ...BETTER COACHES

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sanchez to inter are the stories. He had a very successful time in Italy before joining Barca and doing very well there, Arsenal was also a positive experience I'd say. At Utd he was a let down... he still is a decent player and only reason I'd say no to him at Milan is bc of his age.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
its objectively the hardest to win cause it has the most "top teams" of any other leauge

and besides that it is the leauge with the most $$$ >>>better teams better youth academies better staff ...BETTER COACHES

But unless it's Sir Alex Ferguson, no English managers ever win it. In like the last 10 years it doesn't take much for a foreign manager to come in and win it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
leonardo.gazidis.maldini.milan.ridono.2018.19.690x400.jpg

One of those faces dont belong!

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
For clarification, my earlier comment was in reference to the facts of what happened not your opinion of what was wrong or right.

That being said, I don't think anyone would argue that Paqueta should have received a yellow for the hand slap alone, but the issue is that the referee carded him for no reason at all really and did so before showing a card to the actual offending player.

Similar to when Police escalate a situation by being dicks and then have to use force to resolve it- the referee handled literally everything wrong in this occasion, and the only ones who will be punished are Milan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
english coaches are prolly the worst out of any big football nations:thumbsup:

Not to mention their players as well. There'a few good English players these days. Premier League is all foreign imports. There's nothing to talk up about that league besides the money.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
What unfair advantages? The dude literally started off in life with the prospect of being 4'8 and got lucky because he was actually already an amazing prospect and Barcelona took a chance on him and provided the medical assistance to help him. He became the best to ever do it while only being child sized yet you act like he is some sort of super human designed in a lab.

Your dislike for Messi has no rational reason behind it. He basically did the same thing all greats did - play really well based on his own hard work. Messi owes his life to Barcelona because they paid his medical bills? What does this have to do with anything? That's like me diminishing one of your favorite players because they had the audacity of depending on their parents for survival after birth :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Messi was still on PEDs - but I wouldn't doubt it for any other successful athlete either. There is a reason why I mentioned that ffs :lol:

Take a deep breath, realize that you're just a hater and come to terms with Messi's greatness and the fact that he deserves the praise. Why? Because he's fucking great at what he does.

I guess we can agree to disagree. Let's not clog up the thread with this one.

If you can't see him basically winning the football lottery ticket in life then I can't explain it any further. Messi's one obstacle to success was his growth hormone deficiency...which Barcelona has been taking care of since age 13.

He had the talent and did the work for sure....I wouldn't dispute.
But again, he is also largely a manufactured player. To me this weighs very heavily on his success.

Imagine growing up as a kid and getting to see and learn from some of the greatest superstars of all time. Imagine your entire family being cared for by the organic that also teaches you football...in a system designed by one of the greatest footballers of all time (Cruyff).

TL;DR
2w5361z.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How many Englishmen in Pep's team? Thats why they play the way they do. Wenger in his time had mainly English defenders so he got away with it. van Gaal tried the European way at Utd with Englishmen and look where that got him.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
man, messi is the real goat and best football player ever, get over it. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule