Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio)

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Martin Amis had a funny quote about this exact theme: “It’s always been Mussolini and not Hitler. Mussolini was completely ridiculous. He claimed he knew every language on Earth.”

:lol:

This is the perfect taunting of me by those Nazio fans. Now I want to beat them so incredibly bad.

If we win I hope Bakayoko burns a Mussolini effigy in the mid circle.

hahaha ... that would be fantastic :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
needmorejpeg.jpeg

D47aBDvWkAIESxV.jpg

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Video of Lazio fans chanting the same racist chant towards Bakayoko as they did during the game against Udinese "This banana is for you Bakayoko"
https://twitter.com/TheMilanBible/st...96572941606912

These people should never be allowed to attend matches in their life. Disgusting.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Martin Amis had a funny quote about this exact theme: “It’s always been Mussolini and not Hitler. Mussolini was completely ridiculous. He claimed he knew every language on Earth.”

This is the perfect taunting of me by those Nazio fans. Now I want to beat them so incredibly bad.

misguided quote...mussolini was indeed an intellectual, a well-read marxist

lazio fans also are misguided as mussolini wanted to dissolve lazio as a club ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Reina, Musacchio, Caldara, Romagnoli, Calabria, Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt, Suso, Piatek, Castillejo. #MilLaz

Caldara from the start!

LETS GOOOOOO

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Caldaraaaaaaa :love: :love: :love:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Nazio Xl: Strakosha; Bastos, Luiz Felipe, Acerbi; Romulo, Milinkovic-Savic, Leiva, Luis Alberto, Lulic; Immobile, Correa.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
In the stadium, no sign of any trouble inside. Curva Nord is half full already, hopefully they won’t cause more issues.

c160b2fbb2a61539c918694337bb99b8.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
misguided quote...mussolini was indeed an intellectual, a well-read marxist

lazio fans also are misguided as mussolini wanted to dissolve lazio as a club ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At the height of his powers he was certainly completely ridiculous. His cult of personality, "mad king appearance". Even Hitler thought he was an absolutely joke of a person when he was invited to talk strategy over a map in Germany with the Nazi general staff. But sure, he always considered himself an intellectual and clearly was. Before he went nuts.

Discussion for another time, maybe over a strong broth in NYC one day.

Forza Milan!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This, majority of Italians south of Milan are a bunch if hill-billies.

Completely untrue. Some of the friendliest, wisest and the most large hearted Italians I’ve met are from the south.

Don’t paint the whole region based on the behavior of some bastards.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In the stadium, no sign of any trouble inside. Curva Nord is half full already, hopefully they won’t cause more issues.

c160b2fbb2a61539c918694337bb99b8.jpg

Forza Milan necro! You going alone again? :D

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone in our staff has been leaking our lineups all season.
Granted it’s not too hard to guess Gattusos 433 lineups, but every game this season theyve guesses right

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Bakayoko scoring today will be legendary.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Deafening boos when the Lazio players came out to practice. Curva Nord chanting loudly now. Being booed down. This is gonna be intense.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has it happened before that a team got disqualified because of crowd trouble?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If we win I hope Bakayoko burns a Mussolini effigy in the mid circle.

My favorite story about those two is that Hitler admired Mussolini, almost idolized him. He saw him as the perfect example of how an authoritarian figure should look and act and then be met him... and continued to meet him and even Hitler was like my god this guy is an ass hole.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My favorite story about those two is that Hitler admired Mussolini, almost idolized him. He saw him as the perfect example of how an authoritarian figure should look and act and then be met him... and continued to meet him and even Hitler was like my god this guy is an ass hole.

Yeah :lol: Read Beevor?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Hakan > rui costa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk