Conspiracy theory

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't like being paranoid but since it's in my nature I am.
I think that there was something really wrong with this week's two first games.
First Torino gets three players shown out of the game against Juve and the there was the Parma game with an unordinarly bad ref.
Now, my conclusion is that somebody down the line is corrupt. Not necesseraly the refs - just somebody.
This isn't the first - and probably not the last either - that someone things are wrong in the Serie A; the wrong part is Juve's gain benefits by the ref during the games in crucial moments.

Call me hysterical but I don't care, Juve are cheats! The are bribegivers and.. this part is X rated so I'm not going to write it.

P.S. Remember a few years ago when Moggi was found in the refs' locker roomer during a match in the half-time break?

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
OK mate, lets take the facts ok, DONT BE NAIVE!

this type of thing always happens, every top team does it, hey milan were caught at it in the '80's

WE SHOULD NOT USE IT AS AN EXCUSE!

WE LOST, MAKE NO MISTAKE!

but do we really want to show ourselves up by being sore losers????

I and many others thought of this season being the final season of the transition, getting our players to know their responsibilities, discovering our talents and weaknesses, and making ourselves known to the rest of europe that we are back

i still think that this season will be a great season if we reach the semi's of UCL and 2nd in SERIE A and win COPPA ITALIA

i understand that many are srustrated that we came so close to winning serie A etc, we may still win it, but the BOTTOM LINE IS don't make excuses

go to REAL forums, JUVE forums, etc, the one thing i like about them is when they lose, they lose with dignity and get the job done the next game, they put the loss behind them, Have u ever seen them lose consecutive matches???

that is al guys, we have everything to become a champion team, now we need to grow up and become it

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
whining by milan, juve or inter is not acceptable: only little clubs are justified because, in their history, they've truly taken much less than what they've been taken.
juve is a very powerful club: when they're competing for something you need to really hit them hard ... that says it all.
milan is also a very powerful club ... so let's just keep our dignity and avoid being ridiculous.
TheJaMmi1 said:
this type of thing always happens, every top team does it, hey milan were caught at it in the '80's
let me tell you, mate, that was another story and another age: our club had a different ownership and was worth little within the league notwithstanding a famous past; the story goes juve's management was somehow involved too, as the rest of serie a for the matter, but evidence suddenly ... ;) ... dematerialized :eek:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
PLS STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!!! :o

I can't accept this kind of complaining!!!
We are Milan Supporters and as WE ARE...

...we are not allowed to "cry & complain" using usual Sensi or Inter supporters "non-style"! :mad:

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mellanie said:

...we are not allowed to "cry & complain" using usual Sensi or Inter supporters "non-style"! :mad:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mellanie said:

Brava Mellanie! Lets not blame the refs for our mistakes. Then we become as pathetic as Roma fans! And I cant think of anything that horrible! :devil2:

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
04/20/2003.
Roma supremo Franco Sensi angrily rehashed the old conspiracy theory debate after the controversial penalty awarded to Pavel Nedved helped Juventus to a 2-1 win over his side on Saturday.

"Everything had already been mapped out before this match," hissed the ever-outspoken president. "Roma were penalised throughout the season because they knew we were among the strongest sides."

Sensi closed with an outrageous quit threat. "If over the summer I don't see at least four referees sacked from top flight officiating then I will retire Roma from Serie A football," he vowed.

Giallorossi coach Fabio Capello was far more diplomatic in his assessment of the game, though the sarcasm was there for everyone to see.

"The referee did relatively well and made the decisions he believed were right. The television images speak for themselves," he said with a wry grin. "Between getting angry and smiling, I'd prefer to smile. Everyone should smile at Easter."
SA Italia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
04/20/2003. Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has answered to suggestions that he has a conflict of interests.

The Rossoneri chief is also president of the league, leading to allegations that Milan are winning favours from match officials.

"If there is a conflict of interests then it is working against me, because recently any dubious offside decision goes against Milan," he said.

"The Inzaghi goal at the Stadio Tardini (against Parma two weeks ago) was nowhere near as far offside as the Di Natale goal (For Empoli against Milan yesterday)."
SA Italy

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Not whining either way, but the penalty the ref gave Nedved was complete crap in the Juve-Roma game. Dosen't really matter though considering we couldn't even manage to score a f***ng goal vs. Empoli at home.

And all add the link one more time - the complete anti-juve compendium is available at www.antijuve.com

terra-ade

Primavera
Reaction score
let's think positive. milan is not ready to be scudetto yet. several loses against lower-class team shows that this team is not yet in it's best condition. we haven't achieve a stable condition yet. so, don't be so naive. just admit our weakness. the most important thing now is how to develope that weaknesses into massive strength for next season.

we are just suporters and fans. our job is to support the players. that's all. nothing more nothing less. [/b]

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
#6 said:
I don't like being paranoid but since it's in my nature I am.
I think that there was something really wrong with this week's two first games.
First Torino gets three players shown out of the game against Juve and the there was the Parma game with an unordinarly bad ref.
Now, my conclusion is that somebody down the line is corrupt. Not necesseraly the refs - just somebody.
This isn't the first - and probably not the last either - that someone things are wrong in the Serie A; the wrong part is Juve's gain benefits by the ref during the games in crucial moments.

Call me hysterical but I don't care, Juve are cheats! The are bribegivers and.. this part is X rated so I'm not going to write it.

P.S. Remember a few years ago when Moggi was found in the refs' locker roomer during a match in the half-time break?
Well well well, look what I've dug up... It seems someone here had a VISION long time ago... Funny some of the comments of others though...