Scottish school for Milan

S

superman_1899

source: football italia

Milan plan to build a football school in Glasgow, with Italian coaches teaching youths aged between 15 and 18. "Milan have fans all over the world and were recently voted the best supported team in the Far East, ahead of Real Madrid and Manchester United," said Matthew Pearson, who is also setting up training camps in America. "They are looking at the American market and want a base in Glasgow as well, which has been a breeding ground for great players over the years."

i wonder if milan is the best supported team in the far east... why arent they here in malaysia...???? or indonesia at least(i know there is a huge fan base over there)... or even china...???

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Well, although I can confirm there is a huge number of AC Milan fans in Indonesia but I doubt they will open it here. Why bother go to Indonesia or Asia in general if they can build it in say..Croatia, Yugoslavia or other European countries.

The management will surely be easier to handle. Not to mention the use of former stars like Boban or Savicevic to boost the credibility and excitement.

I guess ManUnited or Liverpool has similar school in Thailand.

But let's not lose hope for Indonesia. Wow!!! What a dream comes true for many Milan fans...

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
superman_1899 said:
source: football italia

Milan plan to build a football school in Glasgow, with Italian coaches teaching youths aged between 15 and 18. "Milan have fans all over the world and were recently voted the best supported team in the Far East, ahead of Real Madrid and Manchester United," said Matthew Pearson, who is also setting up training camps in America. "They are looking at the American market and want a base in Glasgow as well, which has been a breeding ground for great players over the years."

i wonder if milan is the best supported team in the far east... why arent they here in malaysia...???? or indonesia at least(i know there is a huge fan base over there)... or even china...???

Startup a fan clup and unite the cool boys and girls !

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Scotland? With the crisis that country's national team is going through, I don't think there would be any positives from school in Scotland.

I wonder if Gatusso had anytyhing to do with setting-up a school in Scotland. :)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Isn't it smarter to open theese kind of schools in South America or
Africa? Nigeria,Camerun,Brazil,Argentina are countries with great young
football talents so IMO it would be smarter to open football schools in
those countries.

S

superman_1899

MilanLover1899 said:
Startup a fan clup and unite the cool boys and girls !

ironically its on the way... but we dont know the legal aspects of forming one... but there are always kewl gathering... which i not been too... and i forgot to mention one important thing besides the legal aspect is the... funds

Last edited: