Robinho to PSV?

guimaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
Guus Hiddink, PSV's coach, came to Brazil to watch Robinho in Santos' game against Corinthians. Brazilian newspapers are announcing that he've made a 20 million euros offer to take the wonderkid to Holland, and the striker confirmed the information. Marcelo Teixeira (Santos' president) said that there is nothing official, but will be hard to keep the player if somebody offer this amount of money.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
If Robinho Is really that good, he should look to join a better team than PSV.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Doesn't seem too far fetched. Afterall, Romario and Ronaldo both played for PSV.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
robinho

i think he is trying to follow d steps of romario and ronaldo,in all honesty i think he should play for psv for like 2seasons then milan should bid for him,then d likes of rui costa,seedorf would be old and probably out of milan,honestly i think he should head for psv then milan next destination.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
pixiraver said:
i think he is trying to follow d steps of romario and ronaldo,in all honesty i think he should play for psv for like 2seasons then milan should bid for him,then d likes of rui costa,seedorf would be old and probably out of milan,honestly i think he should head for psv then milan next destination.

I totally agree, but what if Chelsea make deal with him before, like they was with Robben.
I heard he's great potentional, I watched him one time in Copa Libertadores. What is his positon?

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
Robinho is a great striker. First a couple of seasons at PSV would be a good choice, Hecan adept to the european soccer before heading to a topclub, just like Romario, Ronaldo, van Nistelrooy and Kezman. I really the idea of see him play in holland, can watch him often at TV.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
robinho.jpg

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PSV has offered a contract to Robinho of €170.000 a month = €2 mil a year. Buthe gets also a bonus of €3 mil if he signs that contract. Santos willl get a transfer fee of €8.5 mil.

But PSV is notthe only club that wants robinho also benfica.

source www.vi.nl

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Has anyone seen PSV play recently? I've been wondering how DeMarcus Beasly has looked for them since comming over from the US. Taking over for Robben is a lot do, but I'm hoping that he makes it over in Europe and is the first American field player over there to make a real impact at a big team, well a psuedo-big team.

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beasleyis doing quite well, hehas to adapt to the style of play, so far he has played 8 matches and scoring 2 goals. He can improve a lot and he has some competition from farfan who is playing good the last weeks.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Seamus said:
glad to hear it - thanks :beer:
Not really mate.

Ive watched alot of PSV and ill tell ya, the lad is ok but nothing special. He is very fast and athletic but has little skill and is not good on the ball.

He suits the Dutch league will but i dont tihnk has the capaicy to play at a higher level.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Well just because he doesn't do a lot of step overs doesn't mean he can't get better - he's only 22 and has a long time to get better. He has abused the other North American teams in WC qualifying and can shoot the ball well. He also played well against Holland very early in the year which is what I think got him to PSV in the 1st place.

Now that he is over there and has some better coachs that he's improve even more as a player. I will say that he does need to play for a team that likes to spread out the field. When he is forced to play compact he does struggle. I just wanted to make sure he is playing therre. He did get the only goal vs. Rosenborg to keep PSV at the top of group E. Go Run DMB!
:D

A conversation w/ DeMarcus Beasley on uefa.com

guimaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
Brazilian sites are saying that Chelsea made a US$ 26 million offer to have robinho, who would play for benfica 1 season, before joining the English club. Real Madrid is also interested in the striker, who seems prefer moving to Spain: "Everyone knows Real is the best club in the world, and everybody wants to play for them. I'm not an exeption". The wonderkid also said that he likes Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos very much (they've met in the Brazilian NT), and would be happy to play with them.

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
"Everyone knows Real is the best club in the world, and everybody wants to play for them. I'm not an exeption"

hahaha
Yes, their last season shows that pretty well. ;)

Anyway, it looks like Madrid is gonna get him. If he has a choice between Chelsea, PSV, and Real...PSV is out of luck.
By the way, Robinho's mother was kidnapped according to what I'm reading right now. SportingLife
Let's hope she'll turn up ok.