UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Ew I can't even read this thread hardly, it's just the fake Milan fans using every excuse to shit on Milan. Btw I bet Milan right now would have made the knockouts in most groups.

This was a great round though, a lot of good teams this season

+1

More disgusting than Barcelona are its fans and the fake Milan fans. :fp:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I didn't even think it was a surprising comeback and hell Barcelona weren't even that good, psg were just utter garbage

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
You can always count on the French to capitulate, even with the odds in their favour.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Lool At people that keep mentioning the ref.
If I was psg fan I would have cursed the fuck out of di maria. Fucker tried to humiliate them by trying to chip the gk. :fp: He scores that goal and it is K.O.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Ew I can't even read this thread hardly, it's just the fake Milan fans using every excuse to shit on Milan. Btw I bet Milan right now would have made the knockouts in most groups.

This was a great round though, a lot of good teams this season

You're getting trolled

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
If TS were to come back to Milan I think it'd excite me a lot less than Kaka returning

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
after that performance he can retire at psg/china for all i care

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
ovrebo_tom_v2.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
meh...pretty expected outcome once you knew who was returning in the defence for PSG

Thiago-silva-pleurs.jpg

-FAKE penalty (trips over a FALLEN player)
-Suarez legit DIVE for the second pen
-Cavani being shite with his chances (he scored one much wow)
-Penalty denied (Mascherano admits to fouling DiMaria)
-Shite Keeper (especially for Neymar's fk)

= Thiago Silva's fault :proud:
:fp:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
T.silly was utter shit yesterday in terms of " the leader" of the team... NO where to be seen always pussying out :fp: no way i would want him here for 10 m / year

BTW. PSG s forum is the place to be right now :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.silly was utter shit yesterday in terms of " the leader" of the team... NO where to be seen always pussying out :fp: no way i would want him here for 10 m / year

This. That psg team looked like a bunch of kids without a captain.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Is there an English version (I assume you speak French)?

I can't find a thriving English version.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This. That psg team looked like a bunch of kids without a captain.

How Milan look in Istanbul?
Or in the Deportivo return leg?
Guess who was the captain?

This defeat is mostly the shit Referee, Then Emery being a n00b, Then the goalkeeper....who not only kept like shit but at least could have at least picked up a yellow for time wasting ffs.

I mean how much "mistakes" are you going to make in Barcelona's favour?
Suarez clearly dived for the second penalty. You COULD make an argument that regardless of Neymar tripping over the already fallen defender that it was impeding his progress to goal....fine...shit but fine...but Suarez situation...also, if the last goal looked offside....not sure if the scorer was offside but there was already a Barca player passively offside.

Then there's Mascherano's ADMITTING to have fouled DiMaria with 0 fucking call.

None of these things are Silva's fault.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This defeat is mostly the shit Referee, Then Emery being a n00b, Then the goalkeeper....who not only kept like shit but at least could have at least picked up a yellow for time wasting ffs.

Suarez clearly dived for the second penalty. You COULD make an argument that regardless of Neymar tripping over the already fallen defender that it was impeding his progress to goal....fine...shit but fine...but Suarez situation...also, if the last goal looked offside....not sure if the scorer was offside but there was already a Barca player passively offside.

Don't forget penalty denied to PSG on Mascherano handball shortly after Barca scored their first goal.
This comeback can be 50% attributed to bad refereeing in Barca's favor, 25% PSG playing like shit and 25% Barca playing well.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Is there an English version (I assume you speak French)?

I can't find a thriving English version.

No i dont think so :/ did you try translating the page ?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't forget penalty denied to PSG on Mascherano handball shortly after Barca scored their first goal.
This comeback can be 50% attributed to bad refereeing in Barca's favor, 25% PSG playing like shit and 25% Barca playing well.

Not to mention the Suarez ass rape show just last year. Ppl just pursue whatever narratives they want. You can see this clearly in any Messi vs CR7 debate.

Also.... for Neymar's free kick the gk got beaten at his near post....without even diving :lol::fp:
His check might be in the mail as well :o

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not to mention the Suarez ass rape show just last year. Ppl just pursue whatever narratives they want. You can see this clearly in any Messi vs CR7 debate.

Also.... for Neymar's free kick the gk got beaten at his near post....without even diving :lol::fp:
His check might be in the mail as well :o

3 huge ref decisions went against PSG.
The Mascherano handball penalty denied early on, penalty on Di Maria denied, Suarez blatant dive given penalty.
I'll leave aside the first penalty on Neymar and the last goal passive offside, those are 50/50 decisions, sometimes they're given, sometimes not.
But the 3 clear wrong decisions, any one of them made correctly and PSG would have gone through.
Barca needed all 3 in their favor. 2 wouldn't have been enough.
Anyone that thinks the ref didn't play a huge part in this comeback is a fucking idiot.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This might have been a larger numerical comeback

But a round of 16 match vs a CL final?

Istanbul was worse. By far.

Milan always the greatest :proud:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Wow so barcas historic win yesterday was because of... bad refereeing? Yes the ref was clueless in some parts, but Was it the refs fault they scored the first goal? No! second goal?.. no. Third goal? No neymar dived, you can call him a cnut but he did the smart thing for his team. The free kick?.. no. The fifth was never a penalty though, and sixth was correct. I just find it weird why people keep mentioning these ref incidents as if they never happen normally. Very few teams would have done what barca did yesterday even if those teams "bought the ref".

All in alI blame psg for coming to camp nou with the mentality of just sitting back and absorbing the pressure. They didn't succeed and you could see the golden chances they got when they actually started pressing high up the pitch. Lol at di maria for trying to chip the gk.

They blew a 4-0 lead and especially after they scored an away goal. :lol::lol:. Can't believe I wanted them to win the whole thing. :fp:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow so barcas historic win yesterday was because of... bad refereeing? Yes the ref was clueless in some parts, but Was it the refs fault they scored the first goal? No! second goal?.. no. Third goal? No neymar dived, you can call him a cnut but he did the smart thing for his team. The free kick?.. no. The fifth was never a penalty though, and sixth was correct. I just find it weird why people keep mentioning these ref incidents as if they never happen normally. Very few teams would have done what barca did yesterday even if those teams "bought the ref".

All in alI blame psg for coming to camp nou with the mentality of just sitting back and absorbing the pressure. They didn't succeed and you could see the golden chances they got when they actually started pressing high up the pitch. Lol at di maria for trying to chip the gk.

They blew a 4-0 lead and especially after they scored an away goal. :lol::lol:. Can't believe I wanted them to win the whole thing. :fp:

If he made just 1 of the 3 or 4 huge decisions he made wrong right PSG would have gone through. Just 1. It was 50% at least refs fault. Not Barca brilliance.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

Well said.

Any nonsense about referring is just nothing but salt. Any assertion that it was "lucky" or Enrique is filled with good fortune is a demonstration imo of naivety and stupidity.

If the game originally was 2-0 on PSG and Barca got two or three penalties on suspect circumstances leading to Barca going through then yeah, i could see it from that perspective. But it's not. PSG fucked up, it's that simple. Barca came in with a goal and an objective and they won't leave the stadium until it was fulfilled. And it was fulfilled.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 clear penalties not given to PSG, 1 clear dive given to Barca as penalty, 1 not so clear. Neymar should have been sent off for diving 136 times, Suarez too, Pique should have been sent off. Any one of those decisions corrected would have seen PSG go through. Not the refs fault? Don't make me laugh :lol: If ref was on point Barca would have won 4:3 maybe. PSG could have been even more shit than they were and they would have still gone through if ref wasn't being such an idiot. He was key for Barca. Only a blind idiot wouldn't be able to see that.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Verratti:

“This is a game I will never forget. I hope it will serve as a lesson to everyone. We must find the strength to raise our heads. You have to be men. We are all sad. We lost 6-1, it’s not because of the referee.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course, if PSG approached the game differently they would have gone through despite the ref.

But seriously Neymar and Suarez.
Suarez should have been sent off for diving.
Neymar should have been sent off for kicking PSG defender from behind in the penalty box. End of story.

Classic Uefalona.