The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2017, 17:11   #28801
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
I speak English, Spanish and a Mayan dialect fluently

Mayan was my first language

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 28-11-2017, 17:12   #28802
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
does anybody know what happened to maestr021?
Perhaps changed his name?

Was he the guy with the Ezequiel Schelotto sig?

Signature
Old 28-11-2017, 17:14   #28803
Asterix
Primavera Player

And one more thing...

If Diego Simeone became a coach and led Ateltico to success, i bet ya Gattuso can do the same...
Old 28-11-2017, 17:16   #28804
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

I love Gattuso with all my heart but I feel this has the potential to be a disaster, I hope i'm very wrong tho. This will be a very fun ride tho no question about it.
Old 28-11-2017, 17:26   #28805
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Cutrone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Bacca was clearly talking about the sack.
And I'm saying that he wanted it to end like this. Milan playing like crap and having to sack the coach that rejected him.

Signature
GOAT
Old 28-11-2017, 17:26   #28806
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Sounds like Gattuso is playing 3-4-3.
Hope so. I'm feeling that's the best formation for us now or maybe 3-4-2-1 with Suso playing wide on the right. I think Silva can play as left winger and we have Bona/Hakan for that too. I think we're okay without buying a winger, although I would welcome Deulofeu or someone similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Stanard press conference, we wanted Rino, he is the best for us atm... ill give my all, bla bla..but i remembered 2 things:

1. Rino overshadowed Mirabelli and the other guy at the table, he made them unimportant, relevant as that bottle of water near them. He just oozes authority, strength, character... even more now, than as a player.
2. Rino: "In my first games as a player, i was labeled as useless" the way he said it.. hahaha
So, not slow, bad shoot, bad pass, creativity... but one word: "Useless"
That's the thing. He was disregarded as a player at the beginning, now the same is happening as coach. I hope he will prove them wrong this time too.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Old 28-11-2017, 17:31   #28807
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

What has Andre Silva done to make us think he can play anything other than as a pure striker?

He is a pure striker, he just wants to score. You can tell by how he plays. You can play him further back all you want, it's just not effective. He needs to be given the ball and allowed to finish.
Old 28-11-2017, 17:38   #28808
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
And one more thing...

Signature
Official RnB Contributor
Old 28-11-2017, 17:40   #28809
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
What has Andre Silva done to make us think he can play anything other than as a pure striker?

He is a pure striker, he just wants to score. You can tell by how he plays. You can play him further back all you want, it's just not effective. He needs to be given the ball and allowed to finish.
and Mertens is a pure winger, Suso pure RCM (I think this was his position at Liverpool, right?)

Signature
Old 28-11-2017, 17:43   #28810
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
holy SHIT rino is cool as fuck

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 28-11-2017, 17:44   #28811
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Hope so. I'm feeling that's the best formation for us now or maybe 3-4-2-1 with Suso playing wide on the right. I think Silva can play as left winger and we have Bona/Hakan for that too. I think we're okay without buying a winger, although I would welcome Deulofeu or someone similar.

That's the thing. He was disregarded as a player at the beginning, now the same is happening as coach. I hope he will prove them wrong this time too.
If 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 is the way he goes then we would need a winger in January. Can't rely on Suso and Bonaventura to play every minute. Hakan too if he plays him there. We also need a Kessie backup. Winger and mid just on loan deals would be good.
Old 28-11-2017, 17:44   #28812
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

What position does Salah, Premier League top scorer, play at?

Signature
Old 28-11-2017, 17:52   #28813
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Perhaps changed his name?

Was he the guy with the Ezequiel Schelotto sig?
i mean the youtube account who was uploading frequently

Signature
Old 28-11-2017, 17:56   #28814
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

Ronin, what in the name of the Lord Almighty are you talking about?

Mertens is played as a striker in Napoli's formation, so there's that.

Salah was one of the most underrated players before he went to the hype machine that is Liverpool. He scores a lot, but here's the thing:

Andre Silva does not play anywhere close to the style of either Salah or Mertens. He's not as fast, not even close, and he doesn't have the passing ability of either one of them.

If you watch him play, when he gets the ball outside of the box--i.e. in a position where he's not going to shoot immediately or finish--he pretends he's CR7, stands on the ball and tries to do something fancy, which doesn't work.

Andre Silva needs to be played where Kalinic has been playing the last few games: to be the one finishing the chances. He's great at that, you can see that in how he moves and how he plays. But he's not Salah and he's not Mertens. You can see sparks of great taller strikers in him, but he needs to be put in that position.
Old 28-11-2017, 17:59   #28815
Asterix
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Old 28-11-2017, 18:04   #28816
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Ronin, what in the name of the Lord Almighty are you talking about?

Mertens is played as a striker in Napoli's formation, so there's that.

Salah was one of the most underrated players before he went to the hype machine that is Liverpool. He scores a lot, but here's the thing:

Andre Silva does not play anywhere close to the style of either Salah or Mertens. He's not as fast, not even close, and he doesn't have the passing ability of either one of them.

If you watch him play, when he gets the ball outside of the box--i.e. in a position where he's not going to shoot immediately or finish--he pretends he's CR7, stands on the ball and tries to do something fancy, which doesn't work.

Andre Silva needs to be played where Kalinic has been playing the last few games: to be the one finishing the chances. He's great at that, you can see that in how he moves and how he plays. But he's not Salah and he's not Mertens. You can see sparks of great taller strikers in him, but he needs to be put in that position.
so... buy a second striker capable to partner him

Signature
Old 28-11-2017, 18:16   #28817
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

@real_andrea9
Pato chiama, Gattuso risponde. Occhio a gennaio @themilanclub

https://themilanclub.it/post/news/80...ne-per-gennaio

A few days ago there was a meeting between Pato's agents and Milan reps. Pato wants to return to Milan and has offered himself for January. Milan haven't given a response.

Last edited by rossonero1; 28-11-2017 at 18:18.
Old 28-11-2017, 18:20   #28818
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
And one more thing...

If Diego Simeone became a coach and led Ateltico to success, i bet ya Gattuso can do the same...
The difference is he had success with previous clubs (Estudiantes, River in particular).

I love Gattuso but it isn't the same. Even so I wish him the best of luck.
Old 28-11-2017, 18:45   #28819
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

rino might have the best hair at ac milan right now

Signature
Old 28-11-2017, 18:48   #28820
Colossus
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
@real_andrea9
Pato chiama, Gattuso risponde. Occhio a gennaio @themilanclub

https://themilanclub.it/post/news/80...ne-per-gennaio

A few days ago there was a meeting between Pato's agents and Milan reps. Pato wants to return to Milan and has offered himself for January. Milan haven't given a response.
Yes

Not just for nostalgia reasons but be can play as an ss peeling off towards the left side. Good tactical fit, but is he good enough for the top level anymore?? I hope so
Closed Thread