The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2009, 19:43   #2041
fengxiaoj
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Zidane, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Why's that?
Pedro, you are reading the posts a bit out of context... hint read most of Ashish's posts as sarcasm. Most of the time he meant it as sarcasm and the rest of the time I read it as sarcasm anyway.

(Or are you asking how that was sarcastic? Sheva left club for wife...)
fengxiaoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 20:40   #2042
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Gattuso: "I need to stimulate"

Source --> http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dnotizia=14674

Quote:
07.12.2009 13.20 by Matteo Zappalà
Source: sportmediaset

Continue the quarrel between the company and the Rossoneri midfielder. "Milan is not a hotel," he thundered at Galliani Gattuso. Twenty days from the meeting with the company deciding the midfielder answered his way to the CEO Rossoneri: a declaration that they seem to farewell: "Because I do not want to stay mediocre, I need stimulation as I have always done throughout my career - said Ringo - E 'normal at this time I have to take an important decision.
isn't Milan the team that can stimulate him ?
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 22:00   #2043
N3d0
Allegri al Massimo

Fav. Players: Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce

I kind of understand Rino cause he was always part of the first team and he's not finding it easy to sit on the bench but I'm sure that he'll stay just like he stayed after he was linked with a move to Bayern. Now that Paolo is retired, he is the heart and soul of our team and I'm sure that he's aware of that and that's one of the reasons why I think he'll stay.
N3d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 22:33   #2044
GreatKalu
I still believe!

The "hotel" remark was disrespectful, in my eyes, from Galliani. Whether he joked about it is besides the point. He shouldn't be saying stuff like that even in good humor.

Gattuso has given a lot for the club. He's always been sincere with the fans, and to top it off, always gives his best on the pitch. He demands respect.

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 22:34   #2045
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

I have a hard time believing Gattuso was fed that "Milan is not a hotel" line, especially given his stature with the team. I think Sportmediaset pulled that one out of thin air.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 22:37   #2046
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot View Post
The "hotel" remark was disrespectful, in my eyes, from Galliani. Whether he joked about it is besides the point. He shouldn't be saying stuff like that even in good humor.

Gattuso has given a lot for the club. He's always been sincere with the fans, and to top it off, always gives his best on the pitch. He demands respect.

BEFORE this becomes a 20 page argument.......

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/21...gattusos-hotel

Quote:
“I was going into the Lega Calcio headquarters and I was late,” he explained to Sky Sport Italia.

“They asked me about Gattuso and I made a joke that I hoped would be amusing.

“I answered that way because they were asking me when he would be leaving or when he would arrive. And I said ‘this is not a hotel’.

It's just G being a G. More of his ill-times humor

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 23:05   #2047
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3d0 View Post
I kind of understand Rino cause he was always part of the first team and he's not finding it easy to sit on the bench but I'm sure that he'll stay just like he stayed after he was linked with a move to Bayern. Now that Paolo is retired, he is the heart and soul of our team and I'm sure that he's aware of that and that's one of the reasons why I think he'll stay.
Difference between Paolo and Rino right now is that Rino at 31 is the 3rd choice at his position in the team. Behind Ambro and Flams. Unless 2 injuries happen or someone is rested, Rino won't get much playing time.

Paolo at 31 was one of world's best defender. Paolo at 40 was our team's best defender and he would have been in the starting 11 this year if he was playing too with T Silva at RB. Paolo sat in the bench wen he was rested, not wen someone benched him.So huge difference there.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 00:00   #2048
Milanello1899
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Floyd Mayweather Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Difference between Paolo and Rino right now is that Rino at 31 is the 3rd choice at his position in the team. Behind Ambro and Flams. Unless 2 injuries happen or someone is rested, Rino won't get much playing time.

Paolo at 31 was one of world's best defender. Paolo at 40 was our team's best defender and he would have been in the starting 11 this year if he was playing too with T Silva at RB. Paolo sat in the bench wen he was rested, not wen someone benched him.So huge difference there.
I don't think he's our 3rd choice right now.It's clear that Ambro is the first choice and he's our first captain.We cannot put him on the bench just because Gattuso wants to play,and Ambro had some great matches for us this season.Gattuso and Flamini are almost the same for me and I can't chose one or another.
Gattuso needs to understand that nobody is an regular first team player.Another thing is that he was injured most of the time this months.
I'm sure none of use wants to see him leave...but like it was with Gourcuff,who also asked for a first team place,nobody will assure him that.
I think,another reason why Leo doesn't play him is the game against inter.When he was sent off,he shouted at Leo because he didn't try to made te substitution earlier.That was a mistake.
If he really wanna leave,then we should let him do that because he helped us a lot in the past,we cannot force him.Maybe with those money gained for him we could bid for palombo who will be a great great choice,even better than Ambro.(anyway,it's just a dream,don't take it to seriously)
Milanello1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:06   #2049
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
BEFORE this becomes a 20 page argument.......

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/21...gattusos-hotel

It's just G being a G. More of his ill-times humor
I supposed that in a way or other, but still Gatto need to change his thinking way, if he wants to reserve place in NT he need to work hard and do his best, this is only the equation that he need to implement it if he is sincerely with his intentions.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:18   #2050
Sage
Phase 2

Enough with the "hes the heart and soul of the team" he is a good motivator and gives the players that extra drive during a game/dressing room, but hes not the main "heart and soul" or the "leader".half our players are bigger/more important players than he is and dont really need a "leader" obviously Maldini was an exception and the same thing goes for same billy.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:19   #2051
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Gennaro Gattuso: We Will Talk About My Milan Future Over Christmas

Source -->http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...an-future-over

Quote:
The Italian midfield will reveal his future intentions at Christmas...

Dec 7, 2009 2:46:11 PM

Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso will give further indication into what his future at the club holds during the Christmas break.

Speculation has been rife over Gattuso's future during the last few weeks. News from Milanello has suggested some discontent, while local media have linked the player with a number of European clubs.

Diavolo chief Adriano Galliani has been keen to maintain a harmonious image between himself and the Italian midfielder.

'Ringhio' has now revealed he will make a speech into his future plans around Christmas, leaving Galliani to hope for good tidings from one his San Siro kings.

"We will speak about my future in around 20 days," Gattuso told Studio Sport.

"I need to keep well and play football. I feel strong. We will find a solution within 20 days."

Reports have claimed Gattuso became frustrated with the lack of football he was playing, but he admits he doesn't need any reassurances from a technical perspective.

"I don't need any confirmations as I get these already. I have been a professional for 14 years now and I have always been given responsibility," he concluded.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
Wait and See
Old 10-12-2009, 03:25   #2052
RINGHIO GATTUSO
Rookie

Fav. Players: Rino, Inzaghi

MILAN – Here's the medical point of view on the Rossoneri players, right now not available:
DANIELE BONERA: In the last training session of yesterday afternoon with the Primavera team, he felt a problem to his left foot. The player will undertake tests on Friday/
RINO GATTUSO: the player is concluding his preparation work. Tomorrow he will undergo a test, from which it will be decided his return to the group. .
MASSIMO ODDO: He's continuing the rehabilitation phase. The injury and estimate have been confirmed. Oddo will have new tests next week
OGUCHI ONYEWU: The defender is recovering from the rehabilitation in the United States. Onyewu will be in Milnaello next week for a medical control and he will take advantage to exchange the Christmas wishes with his team-mates.
THIAGO SILVA: During yesterday's game, the Rossoneri's central defender felt a pain in his left foot. Also Thiago will undergo tests on Friday.

I MISSS YOUUUU GATTUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
RINGHIO GATTUSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:06   #2053
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

He should have played (or is he not fit or so???? - Else Flamini then) vs Zurich rather than Ambrosini who was just covered for some fever or so (was good day to rest our captain).
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 14:10   #2054
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
He should have played (or is he not fit or so???? - Else Flamini then) vs Zurich rather than Ambrosini who was just covered for some fever or so (was good day to rest our captain).
He was not fit or so.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 20:12   #2055
RINGHIO GATTUSO
Rookie

Fav. Players: Rino, Inzaghi

A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL NOTE

12/10/2009

MILAN - A.C. Milan communicate that today the footballer Rino Gattuso was subjected to an X-Ray test, which evidenced his almost complete recovery. For now the player will continue his preparation to make a quick return to the team.

WOOOOHOOOOOO !!!!! GENARINO MIO !!
RINGHIO GATTUSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 20:43   #2056
Australiano1980
Star Wars VIII blows

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post
Enough with the "hes the heart and soul of the team" he is a good motivator and gives the players that extra drive during a game/dressing room, but hes not the main "heart and soul" or the "leader".half our players are bigger/more important players than he is and dont really need a "leader" obviously Maldini was an exception and the same thing goes for same billy.
i think is enough too.
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 23:35   #2057
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Milan, Gattuso to return

Source -->http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...d&idtmw=183229

Quote:
10.12.2009 19.46 Raymond De Magistris

Positive news for Rino Gattuso. The tests to which we have submitted today to the Rossoneri midfielder showed "an almost complete picture of medical healing." The player should be paid entirely to the technical challenge of Leonardo for the next weekend against Fiorentina.
Welcome Home Rino.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:50   #2058
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
lol where has he been anyway???
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 20:46   #2059
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Great news!

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:16   #2060
N3d0
Allegri al Massimo

Fav. Players: Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce

Rino is a beast! He simply cannot be stopped!!! Can't wait to see his tackles again!
N3d0 is offline   Reply With Quote