The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 11-02-2013, 03:21   #7101
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman10 View Post
D Antoni is the biggest issue with the lakers. How he still have a job is shocking. Howard is injured but he also could give two shit's.
Irony

They are paying mile brown. Brown + D'Antonis salary= same as Phil Jackson

By the way. They should be better but they are just old and unlike San Antonio or even Boston. NOT deep.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:16   #7102
Dsav
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman10 View Post
D Antoni is the biggest issue with the lakers. How he still have a job is shocking. Howard is injured but he also could give two shit's.
Jim Buss is the lakers biggest problem. If it wasnt for him....no Mike Brown, no D'Antoni and right now the lakers would have Phil Jackson or at least Brian Shaw.
Dsav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:25   #7103
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsav View Post
Jim Buss is the lakers biggest problem. If it wasnt for him....no Mike Brown, no D'Antoni and right now the lakers would have Phil Jackson or at least Brian Shaw.
yup

jim buss is a moron

jerry buss left the team to the wrong kid. Misogynistic bastard

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 11-02-2013, 18:27   #7104
Madridista
Disco

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco

@James_Worthy42 on Dwight Howard/Steve Nash pick and roll game: "It's worthless."

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 18:39   #7105
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

lol at trying to make dwight howard the scape goat.

Again, dude has a torn up shoulder, and is off back surgery which takes about a year to recover. He's not up to his level but he's still get 16 points, 12 rebounds a game on .577%... a CAREER Low in fg attempts in problem (pass him the ball, you idiots)

He's a winy bitch, but he's still lakers best player and not the problem for their faults. Look at the perimeter shadow chasers who can't guard anyone.

Metta is damn near mediocre

Nash could never guard anyone

Kobe is having an awful year defensively.

-

Dwight hot his problem in defensive failings for sure... but no player is gonna save that shitshow defensively. Way too many holes. Way too old across perimeter. And D'antoni's system only magnifies it

Lakers rank 8th offensive in Points per posession (good). But 18th defensively. So where does that put them? Mediocre/middle of the pack, which is what they are

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 11-02-2013, 18:47   #7106
justhope
AC Milan Legend

lakers couldnt create anything last night when kobe wasnt playing. thought that was pretty clear

howard helps you win. not so much right now. He cant finish anything. he only makes uncontested dunks. he ocasionaly hits the left hook but turns the ball a lot. he s atrocious free throw shooting, and the sad part he s not that good defensively anymore until at least he gets over injurys.

and their defending the pick n roll wrong in my opinion. he lets the 39, 34 and 33 defenders alone to fight thru the screen and just waits at the rim..

I thought bringing him will help more the perimeter defenders buts pretty much the same
justhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 18:48   #7107
Madridista
Disco

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco

That was to illustrate my point that his pick and roll game has deteriorated, hes so slow and weak its unbelievable. Honestly he is getting too many balls only to fuck them up by being clumsy as fuck.

Six time defensive player of the year and you got the likes of Mario Chalmers performing exibitions in the post? please. He is not even boxing out as he should, all his rebounds are free. I know the perimeter defenders are awful, but Lakers are not dominating the post, which is Howards job.

Yeah as nohope said, his help defence is atrocious. just strolls around, doesnt put any effort.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 11-02-2013, 19:12   #7108
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

How is he not finishing when his FG% is exactly in line with what it's been his hole career.

He's never had a post game really (that lefty move, occasional other things) been mostly finishing dunks/athleticism. Sure it's boring but it works.

-

I'm not saying don't trade him, but you better get a lot, cause if he eventually gets healthy again (it's taking time), he's gonna be A LOT better.

-

I wouldn't judge the miami game though. Most athletic team on perimeter attacking least athpletic? What'd you think would happen

add to it... d'antoni tries to run w/ miami. That's dumb. Only way to beat miami is force a half court game

-

His defense has been SUBPAR to his standards... but it's still so much better than the other laker options and still top 5 defensively at center. He's left out to dry a lot.. and since he's moving slower, he gets the blame when it's really metta, nash or kobe's fault.

It's a really easy and inaccurate cop-out blaming him for lakers woes. And quite frankly, this is gonna make him walk in summer, and lakers will still be over the cap, ie unable to even get a player in his place

Signature
Quote:
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 11-02-2013 at 19:14.
Old 11-02-2013, 19:16   #7109
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

@defense- it's 10000% a dantoniu problem

hre's putting his system> personnel.

it's not like his system is bad, but it works if you have young/athletic players. Lakers are OLD and their one athletic younger starter is banged up and not moving way he used to, right now.

-

It's a major pet peeve of mine. Coaches who do this

-

There's no reason earth the oldest team in nba should be playing 2nd highest paced/tempo game.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 11-02-2013, 19:18   #7110
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

paul pierce.......PAUL PIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

PAUL PIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 19:20   #7111
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
paul pierce.......PAUL PIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

PAUL PIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
not surprising. no rondo= pp and kg play better

shocking how letting your best players have the ball move makes you win

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 11-02-2013, 19:20   #7112
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

definition of greatness

one of teh greatest players oF ALL TIME

Signature
Old 11-02-2013, 19:21   #7113
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

limitless..ageless..

hall of fame superstar

Signature
Old 11-02-2013, 19:24   #7114
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 11-02-2013, 19:28   #7115
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

wow look at that meat...wow.....what a guy paul pierce..carving..

Signature
Old 11-02-2013, 19:32   #7116
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
On Monday, the Warriors will unveil their yellow, alternate uniforms. They will be the first team in the modern NBA era to play in something other than a tank top.

The Warriors will debut the new unis for their Feb. 22 home game against the San Antonio Spurs, which is being aired on ESPN. They will also wear them March 8 vs. Houston and March 15 vs. Chicago.

ugh.. This shit is SO gross-

Quote:
"It was the right moment, the right team," said Lawrence Norman, Adidas' vice president of global basketball. "Even more important, the right city. When you launch something as innovative as this -- that will change the way the players look on the court and the way the fans support the team forever -- why not launch it in the most innovative part of the United States?"
The new jersey is much less a T-shirt than the next phase in the evolution of basketball apparel.
It's being called the "adizero NBA short sleeve uniform system." And Adidas boasts it as a revolutionary marriage between performance and aesthetics.
The uniforms are
Advertisement

26 percent lighter than their traditional counterparts, which Adidas said its research revealed was most important to players. They come with the ever-popular moisture-absorbing feature. The sleeves are made with stretch fabric that wraps 360 degrees around the shoulder to ensure full range of motion, because anyone who has played basketball knows how a T-shirt's sleeve can interfere with a jumper.
Quote:
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Several Adidas schools will wear short sleeve compression jersey this season, including possibly Indiana, Louisville, UCLA, Kansas, Baylor.
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

RETWEETS
FAVORITE
9:50 AM - 11 Feb 13 Details
Tweet text
Reply to @SpearsNBAYahoo
Quote:
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Warriors will be only NBA team to wear short sleeve compression jersey @gswscribe wrote about this season but more are expected next season.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
so gross

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 11-02-2013, 19:46   #7117
Madridista
Disco

haha it looks cool to me. I got tired of the sleeveless wifebeater style

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 11-02-2013, 19:46   #7118
Sage
Reinmēkā

short sleeve no

Signature
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 19:49   #7119
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
haha it looks cool to me. I got tired of the sleeveless wifebeater style
i actually dislike color scheme of our jersey's more than actual jersey.

it'll look awkward on court in my opinion, BUT in terms of actually wearing a jersey. I'd wear it.

i don't like wearing sleeveless shirts on street ,lol. It screams 'socal bro' around here

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 11-02-2013, 20:09   #7120
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

i don't get how anyone can call lebron ugly to watch. He's got some sick-handles, and imo makes more wow plays than anyone

Signature
Quote:
#RnB