Ultras around the world

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Those are great too, Jasper. Banners in insane local dialects are always a winner. :star:

This.Like you said one of the best derbies around the world ultra wise. I like Genoa`s display better them Doria`s all around .

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Holy shit this is amazing :

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
WTF? Too good to be true. I smell some dictatorship behind this. Or just some stupid dance festival.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WTF? Too good to be true. I smell some dictatorship behind this. Or just some stupid dance festival.

Well i dont understand Korean ,but it does look like there`s some actually footie playing on there(like it says in the description ).Either way shits amazing :eek:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OgAAABD0nUASFcqQPsfUbWjJOJyzyedGTm6wm_diskWUFWmU31dFsTz_EDe9LcjtM7ZmOwrN0-s0oGnKy0Ev_VEOO4YAm1T1UN7SOygiGGnlMpAAmESBiVc7NstP.jpg

OgAAAAffoikIu2sARjiuWk6I-_Bce0jnGIe_FaXBeLTW7oWjZ9azFMdjHb9zaWAgmqMrqkT8ZD0YnMtPMqv4-ebo4uMAm1T1UDNNgARXK7mToL6iCuu4mkO6NBB0.jpg

Coritiba supportes in the Paraná's derby, the same ones that riot and fight police in that Stadium just 4 months ago when the team was relegated. A good example of how passional an Ultra can be...

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Salernitana's capo recently died of a heart attack. This is a video of his funeral, which was attended by around 2,500 ultras. Amazing stuff.

I want flares at my funeral!

I've seen similar videos from Korea before - mind-blowing. I think they're from high school matches. Terrifying, actually.

Sven, South American streamer displays are always great. :star:

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Salernitana's capo recently died of a heart attack. This is a video of his funeral, which was attended by around 2,500 ultras. Amazing stuff.

I want flares at my funeral!

:star: In the category Romans are fucking mental here`s a police capture of weapons the fans had during the derby :

http://roma.repubblica.it/sport/2010/04/19/foto/derby_arsenale_tifosi-3467374/1/ :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Also how ******** was the fight with belts in the stands ?

25171389647374796124979.jpg

Any why do these morons always fight in the stands were everybody including the police gets to see?Are they that stupid ?:conf:

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
12.000 Euro`s was spent on that coreo ,and the money was payed by the ultra group Club Nr.12 with no help whatsoever from the club officials .

And I was watching it saying - crap since club payed for it like in Barca. Guess, I was wrong.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And I was watching it saying - crap since club payed for it like in Barca. Guess, I was wrong.

Aye, I was thinking exactly the same. But since they payed for it themselves, good effort, Germans.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joke by River's supporters in "El Super Clássico" Tuesday:

i1481742_n32555.jpg

i1481744_n32578.jpg

i1481743_n32553.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot has being written about the growing "politicization" of Ultras in Europe, but this is really one of the most extreme cases I've seem:

http://euromaidanpr.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/ultras-of-ukraine-safeguarding-the-eurorevolution/

Basically every big Ultra group in Ukraine joined the "revolutionary forces" of Maidan. That's no surprise for the western teams or say Dynamo (club as a whole joined it since day one) but even the teams of the Russian speaking regions of Ukraine and even Shakhtar fans (Donetsk is basically the cradle and fortress of the current President and his party) joined it.

Some of them are still not pro-UE though. The reasons they joined are basically they got feed up with government practice of paying ultras to serve as their cannon fodder (they call those titushki) in manifestations + hate of the government and police violence of the last month.

Last edited:

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A lot has being written about the growing "politicization" of Ultras in Europe, but this is really one of the most extreme cases I've seem:

http://euromaidanpr.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/ultras-of-ukraine-safeguarding-the-eurorevolution/

Basically every big Ultra group in Ukraine joined the "revolutionary forces" of Maidan. That's no surprise for the western teams or say Dynamo (club as a whole joined it since day one) but even the teams of the Russian speaking regions of Ukraine and even Shakhtar fans (Donetsk is basically the cradle and fortress of the current President and his party) joined it.

Some of them are still not pro-UE though. The reasons they joined are basically they got feed up with government practice of paying ultras to serve as their cannon fodder (they call those titushki) in manifestations + hate of the government and police violence of the last month.

I just think Ultras and people of that sort kind of like things like this. Nothing like a little anarchy to smash up windows and burn things.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just think Ultras and people of that sort kind of like things like this. Nothing like a little anarchy to smash up windows and burn things.

No, I think they're taking a political stand.

From the protests I've seem, there's very little anarchy. Protests are quite disciplined on their goal only and you don't see much sacking and random violence around. It's political aimed. Ultras basically stand between protesters and police.

Maybe it's not easy to see, but Ultras have a "code of honor". Their violence is also not random (though it very often gets out of control :lol:).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Good docu about Ukraine(2010) through football and ordinary people

"You lose the elections, you go to prison!" was said before Yulia Tymoshenko found herself in a cell.

Full English version also in youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgJ7v_PJt5g

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

thats a old stereotype of ultras imo

apart from the biggest extremists like lazio ultras or some smaller groups mainly from eastern europe the physical violence has drastically dropped over the years. nowadays whatever ultras do gets quickly tied to the club they support and the club has to pay for it

i know i few fans from my local club that organize the group and every since cameras have been all over the place they changed alot. not saying they completely dropped the anarchist mentality thoe u can easily see its diminishing

half a decade ago or more the same people would be bragging about smashing fences or something similar. TBF since then we got a new stadium that aint worth trashing:lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"You lose the elections, you go to prison!" was said before Yulia Tymoshenko found herself in a cell.

Full English version also in youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgJ7v_PJt5g

thanks, gonna watch it later.

Yulia actually can be released just by a presidential signature changing the "abuse of power" law that had no basis other than jailing her in first place... That's how lousy their judiciary is (won't doubt Yanuk will put that in the bargain bin as he fight for survival now).

thats a old stereotype of ultras imo

apart from the biggest extremists like lazio ultras or some smaller groups mainly from eastern europe the physical violence has drastically dropped over the years. nowadays whatever ultras do gets quickly tied to the club they support and the club has to pay for it

i know i few fans from my local club that organize the group and every since cameras have been all over the place they changed alot. not saying they completely dropped the anarchist mentality thoe u can easily see its diminishing

half a decade ago or more the same people would be bragging about smashing fences or something similar. TBF since then we got a new stadium that aint worth trashing:lol:

I agree. I also have seen a growing political tone overall (how valid/justified what they say is another discussion), looking beyond their own clubs to football in general.

Thing is they're becoming aware that the idea of football administrative people in most clubs and federations is a change of culture in football. And part of that change mean to kick Ultras out of football, directly or indirectly by prices/controlling behavior. So they go from adopt the "against modern football" stances to try to fit in.

That next step into going straight to political action I think is still exception though. Ukraine is so boiling that everyone must be taking part.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
For Calum and Aberdeen the greatest Scottish cub ever.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players