The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
was jesus a carpenter?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Cessione Milan. I cinesi si innervosiscono. Vogliono...

Secondo quanto riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 22 luglio 2016, i cinesi stanno perdendo la pazienza a causa dei continui rinvii. C'è nervosismo. Vogliono acquistare il Milan entro la fine di luglio.

Chinese are getting impatient and could pull the plug with further delays.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Where is stevan? He was right about this

Gandini: "When will we be able to compete at those levels? As I said, it will really require massive investments (1/2)

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score

Secondo quanto riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 22 luglio 2016, i cinesi stanno perdendo la pazienza a causa dei continui rinvii. C'è nervosismo. Vogliono acquistare il Milan entro la fine di luglio.

I can see that happening, serves silvio right.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

That last part isn't in the text you posted. Unless, the full article says that?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Cn65sFwW8AEjo4U.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A link for the original source always help and it takes like 5 seconds

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#**********: Milan, il fondo è già sparito...
il teatrino continua: GSR ventures ha smentito di essere interessato all'acquisto del club

#********** : Milan , the fund has already gone ...
The circus continues : GSR Ventures has denied being interested in buying the club...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
il teatrino continua: GSR ventures ha smentito di essere interessato all'acquisto del club

The circus continues : GSR Ventures has denied being interested in buying the club...

:lol::lol:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

cool

giphy.gif

goodbye cruel world.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is what happens when you take all these news sources too seriously. Only take official club statements seriously. Like Berlu's few words when he got out of the hospital and Gandini's interview today. Other than that, believe nothing. Too many gullible fools in here that think Baidu is buying us or that we only have 6.7m to spend.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
This is what happens when you take all these news sources too seriously. Only take official club statements seriously. Like Berlu's few words when he got out of the hospital and Gandini's interview today. Other than that, believe nothing. Too many gullible fools in here that think Baidu is buying us or that we only have 6.7m to spend.

Cmon... Baidu was so last week. It was Sonny Wu and the fund crew this week...

Last edited:

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Ill just sit here and laugh now, where are the worms that were taking things seriously.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

grZAZ.gif

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Musacchio, Kovacic(loan) and a winger pleazzz.. And i'll be ok with no Chineze

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
beelan has been a circus since 2011

all started with mr.x = aquilani :proud:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How many goals have our midfielders scored? Monto 0, Poli 0, Berto 0, Kucka 0.

Juve and Roma midfielders have 5-10 goals.

Don't say they didn't score because of Bacca, not true. We had every game around 15 shots, Bacca only had 1 or 2 from them.

Last year with Pippo, our starting midfield was De Jong and Poli with either Van Ginkel, Essien, and Muntari pulling up the slack.

Bona had 7 goals, Menez had 16, Honda had 6, Destro 3, Pazzini 4, SES 3, De Jong had 3.

We're not Juve and Roma. I'm comparing Milan under Sinisa to Milan under Inzaghi. There is a 7 goal difference in scoring between the two.

If 7 goals are the difference between 10th and 7th [plus we conceded less], then if we had added more goals, what would have happened?

You do realize last year was Milan's fewest goals scored since 2001/02, right?

Oh and Kucka had 1 goal, Honda had 2, KPB had 1, Berto had 1. Those aren't great numbers, but the only big difference in our midfield scoring between Inzaghi and Sinisa was that Honda went from 6 (Pippo) to 2 (Sinisa), other than that, the issue was that our midfield scored less, but if you want to argue that we had a better midfield last year than this year, then go ahead. They're both really crappy.

Again, I'm not saying that Bacca is the cause, but he stifles our play, and so when people talk about Bacca's production, it's not as big of a deal as the fact that we've been scoring less, as a team, and that's hurt us this year, even though we've conceded less under Sinisa [43] than Pippo [50]. We scored just as much as Sassuolo, but conceded more goals than them, but if we were able to score as many goals as under Pippo, it would seem we would've had a better chance this year had we had Sinisa's defensive prowess [lol].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule