The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
5535d06a9a3724b02fed1f2cff7ed06e.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Gustavo is at least perfect for width, guy has had couple of world class performances in big games over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
that is pure bullshit vulture...

and dont forget niangs been with us for more than 3 years .. we re ac milan after all , not many chances can be given to you.. oh and i assure you suso would have left Milan this year had he not been performing the way he is now

and suso not?

and how suso became 10x better than niang? at the start of the season, niang was showing more (and fans were accepting it, in this forum and everywhere) then niang lost form, so fans supported suso. it doesn't neccesary mean suso improved 10x, but more like niang lost the form, and that we are liking suso because we don't have many good players.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

they can always shop in Serie A just for the best of the best

Yes, raiding Roma and Napoli for players like Koulibaly, Nainggolan, Hamsik will be a welcome move. It would show championship intention. And Zapata can always use a new partner next to him and a guard in front.

But for 120 mil, getting Keita and Badelj seem realistic upgrades to me.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donnarumma
DeS-DeVrij-Romagnoli-Rodriguez
Suso-Gustavo/Loca-Badelj/Loca-Bona
Auba-Bacca/Deu/Niang/Keita (or any player we get for this position).

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Yes, raiding Roma and Napoli for players like Koulibaly, Nainggolan, Hamsik will be a welcome move. It would show championship intention. And Zapata can always use a new partner next to him and a guard in front.

But for 120 mil, getting Keita and Badelj seem realistic upgrades to me.

Koulibaly is a better physicaly version of Zapata.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Gustavo is at least perfect for width, guy has had couple of world class performances in big games over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gustavo is a UCL finalist. Yeah, he has put in great games. Great experience. Added benefit of playing CB when needed. Really little to dislike about that transfer.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan are interested in signing Chelsea midfield star Cesc Fabregas and according to various reports in Italy the rossoneri have made the Spaniard their priority target for the incoming summer transfer window. Reports in Italy also claim Fabregas has reached a preliminary agreement with the Serie A giants who will be able to invest as much as € 150 million to sign new players in the summer.

Trouble is, AC Milan still need to convince Chelsea and that may not be an easy task for the Serie A giants. That’s why, the rossoneri are said to have made Fiorentina star Milan Badelj their secondary target in case they fail to persuade Chelsea to sell Fabregas.

Badelj’s Fiorentina contract expires in 2018 and the player is not willing to extend his stay at Fiorentina signing a new deal. That’s why the Croat is expected to leave the Franchi in the summer as the Tuscans do not want to lose the player as a free agent at the end of next season.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Every time I watch belotti I can't help but think that this guy is the real deal.

My hunches about serie a strikers have. Always been good...

Never was excited about icardi or immobile or any of these other dudes..
I just hope belotti doesn't end up in ladri or merda..Don't think he will go to Roma or napoli

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Asensio and Andre Silva or presidente back

Reaction score
Sead Kolasinac's father claims his son has signed nothing with Arsenal. They still have to deal with Milan first [via @harismrkonjan1].

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I think I agree with Vulture in that Suso would be even better as a RM in a 442, but I disagree that he is bad as a 433 winger. He is not a huge goal threat there yes, but brings some very good incisive passes and crosses and allows us to seriously overload the central areas with as much as 4 players at times, which really helps the possession game. I also disagree that he slows the game down too much. I made a long post previously discussing this which I don't feel like repeating, but the gist of it is:

- Before we reach the final third, he plays quickly and gives it to the better counter attacking players.
- He moves into the 10 space and plays quickly
- In the final third he may hold the ball longer trying to play the decisive pass because that is his role as the main playmaker.

The winger on the other side of him must be very vertical, make runs in behind off the ball, get close to the striker and also be a serious goal threat. Which is a main reason why I would rather a player of the ilk of Keita over someone like Bernardeschi. BErnardeschi likes to operate in the same spaces as Suso from the opposite flank.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I really don't think Badelj or Gustavo are backup options for Fabregas.

Fabregas is clearly a statement move, if we are going for him.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we manage to sign Fabregas, everyone know we mean business.
Good players will come after signing him

Fabregas and Gustavo are worldclass players.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I really don't think Badelj or Gustavo are backup options for Fabregas.

Fabregas is clearly a statement move, if we are going for him.

Yeah, making a bench player from Chelsea our highest earner is certainly a statement...

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
if he is a bench warmer in a fully pack team that doesn't make him bad, with Isco and doglas costa being other examples, though i would rather have Isco and doglas costa over Fabregas any day.

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kolasinac deal is not finalized yet as per @Milaneye.
Hope we sign him, good talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule