The Rumour Commode

Who would you prefer to come as a big name signing this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sanli Tuncay ?

Milan are preparing a Pre-Contract for the Turkish International.
Source: Calciomercato.com. Tribalfootball.com sports.it

Tuncay Şanlı (sometimes represented as Tuncai Sanli), born on January 16, 1982 in Istanbul, Turkey is a footballer playing for the Turkish Premier Super League club Fenerbahçe SK. Formerly, he used to play for Sakaryaspor. He is 1.82 meters tall and weighs 70 kilograms.

Before playing for Fenerbahçe SK, Tuncay was playing as a right wing forward. After his arrival to his current team, he began playing first as a central forward and then as a left winger.

In 2004, Şanlı became the first Turkish player ever to score a hat-trick in the UEFA Champions League, scoring all the goals in Fenerbahçe's 3-0 victory over the English Premier League side Manchester United.[1]

He was cited as an upcoming football star by Arsenal coach Arsène Wenger after the France-Turkey Confederations Cup match.[citation needed]

Tuncay's latest hat trick came for the Turkey national football team in a World Cup Qualifying play-off match against Switzerland, but a 4-2 result allowed the Swiss to advance on the away goal rule. His contract runs until May 30, 2007.

Career

2000-2002 Sakaryaspor 67 Played 33 Goals
2002-2006 Fenerbahce 156 Played 61 Goals 20 Assists

He is Good.

20051119FenebahceTuncaySanli.jpg

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FUCK, why has the Tuncay thread been merged with Dream Signings ?

Not only is he a nightmare signing, the rumor has NOT emerged from tribalfootball but Mediaset's (= Berlusconi's) very own Studio Sport. Check the Italian forum for verification :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FUCK, why has the original thread been merged with Dream Signings ?

Not only is he a nightmare signing, the rumor has NOT emerged from tribalfootball but Mediaset's (= Berlusconi's) very own Studio Sport. Check the Italian forum for verification :rolleyes:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

nah dudee he is a Great player... u will see ;), i hope we get him

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
If we're planning to solve our problems in attack with this guy...then i have nothing more to say...this guy sucks...he's nothing more than an average player who should play for someone like Real Sociedad not for Milan!!!
We want new signings and we need them but come on...splash some cash and buy someone hot...

Last edited:

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
why does he suck?
you talk bullshit ( for pasion - ass usual ), he is great, he can play at the wing ( both left and right ) and is a good striker, uses both of his legs ( and his head:D )...he is an allround player... i still remember his moves at the Fener-Milan game in the CL group stage last year...he would be an excellent signing;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If I talk BS you talk BS as well. And on top of it your judgment is a little clouded by... let's call it regional attachment + cultural preferences.

If he were anything special top clubs not only would line up to sign him, they would have lured him away from Turkey long ago, seeing he's about to turn 25.

EOD.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Damn, another free + useless player. I hope they don't sign him.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
the rumor has NOT emerged from tribalfootball but Mediaset's (= Berlusconi's) very own Studio Sport.

Darn it ... I remember the guy now. The name sounded familiar but couldn't remember where. He's average ... nothing special. Hope B.'s using him as bait for a decent deal on someone better.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another useless Tribalfeces rumor. What the hell is a pre-contract?

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Peja, I don't understand why you have to start another thread on the Sanli when the previous thread itself was merged.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Look groupie, the rumor comes straight out of an Italian TV program called Studio Sport + has been floating around for days.

It's really time you start making informed decisions here.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
Peja, I don't understand why you have to start another thread on the Sanli when the previous thread itself was merged.
There was no reason to merge it.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There was none to have it as a separate thread either.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Tuncay its not that bad ... maybe who doesnt agree should watch his goals.. he is fine for me.. + very hard fought player..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
There was none to have it as a separate thread either.
LOL... reported in a sport show on a Berlusca channel *first*, the rumor is a little more substanciated than 90% of the crap posted in separate threads in Transfers.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
Is the fact that it is reported by your presidents company not if anything make it more likely to be a load of baseless nonsense?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Now I dont know how accurate the reports are over Diarra's escalating unrest with Real but we sud put a bid in just the same. It will be like the 2nd coming of Desailly 4 us if we get that guy.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
wow... since when has a player (Tuncay) of that calibre be considered a dream signin'? oh boy... we are gettin' desperate...

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
LOL... reported in a sport show on a Berlusca channel *first*, the rumor is a little more substanciated than 90% of the crap posted in separate threads in Transfers.
Lets wait till it gets a bit more substantiated, shall we? ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rinogers said:
Is the fact that it is reported by your presidents company not if anything make it more likely to be a load of baseless nonsense?
No, 'guest'. Our president, as it may have just slipped your memory, has a thing for collecting free agents... so this transfer would be in line with our policies, 'guest'.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I can't stop you doing that :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
wow... since when has a player (Tuncay) of that calibre be considered a dream signin'? oh boy... we are gettin' desperate...

I think it was own thread , but moderators linked the thread with this one.. its like they dont have other what to do .. come on guys .. we see with BOLD your nicknames.. no need to keep that strict with moving/deleting threads..

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
i opened that Thread , once but i saw it on dream signins, so i thought people wont see that.
anyway sorry i didnt meant to make problems

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi said:
I think it was own thread , but moderators linked the thread with this one.. its like they dont have other what to do .. come on guys .. we see with BOLD your nicknames.. no need to keep that strict with moving/deleting threads..
Mate, if the rumours are true and are confirmed by other sources, then this is only temporary, as we'll then have a separate thread. Do you really think its worth it to start a separate thread for each and every rumour that surfaces every two days?

PejaCity said:
i opened that Thread , once but i saw it on dream signins, so i thought people wont see that.
anyway sorry i didnt meant to make problems
No problems, mate. Nothing personal :)

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
Passion for *9* said:
No, 'guest'. Our president, as it may have just slipped your memory, has a thing for collecting free agents... so this transfer would be in line with our policies, 'guest'.
Well Ronaldinho, Buffon, Eto'o and a return of Shevchenko wouldn't be free, yet i've seen stories about their immenent arrival from him. Yet these promises never seem to come through. Infact it would seem your presidents policy is to feed his clubs fans with bullshit about signing the worlds best players in order to appease their frustration at a lack of talent playing for AC Milan these days. Just as Perez did at Real Madrid. But thats just the logical approach i'm offering you here.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:

Well we can offer him a contract in january , if he accepts we will continue playing for Fenerbahce till june and then will come for free. ( but till january he will be Ac.Milan Player )

Status
Not open for further replies.