Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Reaction score
For people that have watching the Primavera, is Lorenzo Colombo any good/does he have talent? Is there a player he reminds you of?

Playing several youth caps for Italy.
Have a dangerous left foot.
I really have a hard time believing that he should be good enough for Milan?s Senior team.

In relation to the news of use of Primavera players as subs, I see Capanni, Pecorino and Tonin before Colombo. But Imight be wrong. Colombo have always been praised by staff and so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Ceilings on a Primavera level are quite difficult to gauge, as evidenced by Mastour and Paloschi not making it while an outcast like Aubameyang being one of the best strikers in the world.

It's a small sample size to judge Colombo on, but given that he's only played 300 minutes and yet has managed to score 9 league goals, despite being the youngest in the team, is a testament to his undeniable quality and potential.

I've seen the news about him possibly making his Serie A debut with Zlatan injured, but I think it's too early for someone like him to be thrown in with the wolves. At least for now. Let him train with the first team and gain some experience first.

As kaka*** said, I see Capanni and Tonin ahead of Colombo in the pecking order when Pioli will choose his subs for the remainder of the season. I don't see this line of reasoning because of talent or quality, but because of age + minimal experience.

(Although we've seen a 16-year old Donnarumma replace an experienced Diego Lopez before..)

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Totti who's now an agent, has signed up our Primavera defender Alessandro Citi to his agency.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Exclusive: Hammarby close to selling 17-year-old striker Emil Roback to AC Milan. The player is expected to be in Milan soon for a medical examination. The deal gives Hammarby at least SEK 15 million (€1.5m).

Will be very interesting to see Primavera next season with a player who cost such an exorbitant amount. Linked to Bayern Munich and Arsenal, so I'll have high hopes for him to be our next Primavera star.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Milan Primavera won their first game away to Cagliari 1-0. Di Gesu scored Milan’s goal. Roback played 20 minutes.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they are saying Roback fractured his arm
He seemed in pain most of the 20 minutes he played after a knock early on. He kept his hand next to his stomach. But a fracture ? Shouldnt it be clear on the spot ?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Ei0-8qSXgAE27l7

Reaction score
Capone is again looking great.

Olzer really not having a great game..

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Halftime 0-0 against Juventus. Gesu hit the post. Anyone watching ?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lost 1-0. It could have gone either way. Bar the last 10 minutes, I felt we were better the whole match. Not much end product though.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
A lot of our matches has been postponed lately. Would've liked to see some of the Swedes we signed this summer.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Is there are a good place to get stats on how our players have been performing this season?

Also, does anyone know which players might go on loan this January?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is there are a good place to get stats on how our players have been performing this season?

Also, does anyone know which players might go on loan this January?
They just played a few matches and then their games were postponed due to CoVid. I think they are playing again in January.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan primavera lost yesterday 5-2 against Juve in a friendly. It was in preparation for the Primavera league restart. Roback was training with the senior squad so he was missing. No info about the starters or the goal scorers.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Primavera back in half an hour against Lazio.

Official formation : Jungdal, Stagna, Tahar, Michelis, Oddi, Di Gesu, Brambilla, Mionic, Olzer, Roback, and Tonin.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
First half ends 2-0 for Milan. Olzer scored the first from the penalty spot after Lazio fouled Stagna. Roback scored the second after Olzer gave a decent pass from the other side. Lazio defender slipped, Roback then went in and scored with his left.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Full time. Lazio 0 - 3 Milan. Olzer scored twice and Roback scored once.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Primavera back in half an hour against Lazio.

Official formation : Jungdal, Stagna, Tahar, Michelis, Oddi, Di Gesu, Brambilla, Mionic, Olzer, Roback, and Tonin.

Formation?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Really? In my opinion a clear 4-2-3-1.

Seemed to me more like 3-1-2 but then again I might be wrong. I think also one of the Milan twitter journalists said that it was a 4-3-1-2 so probably I went biased into the match. :lol:

But thought Di Gesu and Mionic were both playing as midfielders with obviously some freedom to move for both.

Roback played more of a second striker. But he did move in the wings so I get where uome from.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Primavera official formation against Torino ( match starts after 30 min ): Jungdal, Stanga, Tahar, Michelis, Oddi, Bright, Brambilla, Mionic, Olzer, Roback, El Hilali

On the bench : Moleri, Pseftis; Alesi, Cretti, Di Ges?, Ferraris, Fil?, Obaretin, Pobi, Robotti, Tonin.

Last edited: