Leonardo Thread

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
In the last rounds Leonardo will apparently play the formation called Milan-Schalke-Parma, also known as 3-5-2.

Credits: One Juve fan.

:D:D:D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gila and Kakha didn't betray us. Kaka, Sheva, and Leo on the other hand... FAIL. :thumbsup:

They should make a Hall Of Fail at the headquarters. Whoever wants to leave the great Milan against the club's will should get a free ride in there. It should also be decorated with some before/after samples. :thumbsup:

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
Gila and Kakha didn't betray us. Kaka, Sheva, and Leo on the other hand... FAIL. :thumbsup:

Kaka didnt betray us either. He always wanted to stay at Milan and be a captain, like "Baresi or Maldini", he would say. He had to be sold because Milan was financially poor in that time.

Sheva had pressure from his wife, but I am guessing he also wanted the money and the new challenge...in any case it was sad he turned from world class to average within a year (even though he had a great start at Chelsea, IIRC two games two goals)

Leo? I am still thinking atm he is a Milanista at heart who deliberately tries to fuck up Merda from within :D

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
They should make a Hall Of Fail at the headquarters. Whoever wants to leave the great Milan against the club's will should get a free ride in there. It should also be decorated with some before/after samples. :thumbsup:

:lol::thumbsup:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
20379234.png

Last edited:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

Just for comparison, last year Inter had a goal difference of 75 scored and 34 conceded. In 2008/2009 they had 70 scored 32 conceded. In 2007/2008 they had 69 scored and 26 conceded.

We're a lot behind on goalscoring, but the defense can and should be able to beat the 26 conceded from three years ago.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Just for comparison, last year Inter had a goal difference of 75 scored and 34 conceded. In 2008/2009 they had 70 scored 32 conceded. In 2007/2008 they had 69 scored and 26 conceded.

We're a lot behind on goalscoring, but the defense can and should be able to beat the 26 conceded from three years ago.

I am not comparing Inter of past or Leo of Inter to Allegri's Milan. I am comparing Leo's Milan to Allegri's Milan and for all the talk about Allegri having the better squad, the defense (Abbiati, Zambrotta, Nesta, Silva, Abate) is exactly the same. I am just showing how a little tactical and defensive understanding can make a massive difference...

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
I am just wondering if Leo is in charge of Milan today...he might field this line up:

-------------Abbiati--------------
--Abate-Nesta-T.Silva-Antonini---
---------Flamini---Pirlo-----------
-------------Seedorf-------------
--Cassano--Ibrahimovic--Robinho--

:D

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I am just wondering if Leo is in charge of Milan today...he might field this line up:

:lol:

I'm so happy we have Allegri.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Cassano would have never come and he would have preferred pato over ibrahimovich and yeah the mid field is just about right. :lol::lol:

And expect Abate to be performing rubbish match after match.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Legend in the making,already renamed the classic 3-5-2 formation to Milan-Schalke-Parma :lol::lol::lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Inter's winning cycle is not over - Leonardo

Leonardo has insisted that Inter's winning cycle is not over, despite being eight points behind table-toppers AC Milan in the race for the Scudetto.

The current Serie A champions have been left with the Coppa Italia and a runners-up spot to aim for after elimination from the Champions League, and with their title dreams all but extinguished.

"I don't believe Inter's cycle is over, but then again what does that mean?" the Brazilian told the press.

"Does it mean that we have to change 25 players in the squad? I don't believe that we'll change 15 or 25 players. Milan's cycle seemed like it was over and instead they'll now win the Scudetto with many of the players from four years ago.

"Inter are second in the table and still in the running for the Coppa Italia after having won the Club World Cup and the treble last season. The results of the past don't just disappear."

Inter travel to Cesena on Saturday, and with the Seahorses proving to be a surprise package this term, the tactician has remained cautious as to his team's chances.

"I think Cesena are playing really well at the moment. They have plenty of enthusiasm and tomorrow they will give us a tough game. For our part, we'll go there hungry to win," he added.

"They are a team that leave you few reference points and that certainly makes them difficult to play against. We've had a week to work with nearly everyone available, except [Wesley] Sneijder, who unfortunately won't be involved because he is struggling a little, and [Dejan] Stankovic."

Leonardo spoke about his future and said he was eager to continue his duties as normal until the club decides his tenure is over.

"I've taken on a role and I'm still here and willing to do it. I'm happy, I want to keep going and I'm more convinced than ever that being a coach is the job for me.

"I will be here as long as I have the strength to do so, when I no longer have that strength I won't be here. I will always do what I can for the club."

He is only fooling himself :lol:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Leonardo won’t let Inter get distracted against Fiorentina by the Coppa Italia semi-final, but confirms Wesley Sneijder is still out of action.

The Nerazzurri’s last chance of silverware under this Coach is the Coppa and they have a 1-0 advantage from the first leg against Roma.

football-italia

Already fired in everyone`s eyes:lol:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Zambrotta reveals Leo 'problems'

Gianluca Zambrotta looks forward to Milan’s Scudetto party, potentially tonight, and reveals “Leonardo is the Coach I had most problems with in my career.”
The veteran full-back looked back in a long interview with Sky Sport Italia and was asked to compare the last three Rossoneri tacticians.

“I already knew Carlo Ancelotti from our time at Juventus, so I got on well with him straight away,” explained Zambro.

“I had a few issues with Leonardo in the year of the World Cup in South Africa. It was nothing to cause controversy about, but he is the Coach I had the most problems with in my career.

“Massimiliano Allegri is a young Coach who wants to make an impact, never gives in and gave these qualities to the squad. He’s doing a great job.”

If Milan avoid defeat against Roma this evening, then they will mathematically secure the Scudetto.

“Today Thiago Silva is the best defender around and he will be in future too, hoping he’ll stay at Milan for as long as possible.

“Zlatan Ibrahimovic has grown a great deal from his time at Juventus. He always scored goals, but is now more incisive and has matured in every respect. He brought his winning mentality to the group, always wants 110 per cent from himself and his teammates.”

for such a "nice" guy he seemed to piss off a lot of people.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
i just read an article on leo's point/match ratio (2.3 with a chance to go up to 2.39 if they win their last three matches)

it gave me hope that moratti will keep him for another season, i doubt it but being so desperate to stick it to milan he just might fall into that trap :lol:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

:lol: Doubt they chanted it coz of Rino. ;)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

:lol: Doubt they chanted it coz of Rino. ;)

Even better here just saw it :

Gattuso and Abate shitting all over that cunt.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Abate sees how uncool that shit is and doesn't sing along. Gattuso like the total nutter he is, obviously has no problem with anything.

I would have liked to see Leonardo w/ resources at Milan. If he can get Inter to put more of a challenge next year Serie A will be great to watch (obv. I want Milan to win it again)

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I am not comparing Inter of past or Leo of Inter to Allegri's Milan. I am comparing Leo's Milan to Allegri's Milan and for all the talk about Allegri having the better squad, the defense (Abbiati, Zambrotta, Nesta, Silva, Abate) is exactly the same. I am just showing how a little tactical and defensive understanding can make a massive difference...

Wrong assumption totaly.
We played one holding DM(Gattuso), 2 high FB (just starting for Us Anto and Abate), Favali putting half a season for Nesta(this year Papa and Yepes), oldies on bench(this year Flamini or Boateng, Merkel, Urby), no creative support( this year we have plenty besides CAM or a playmaker).

Allegri' squad >>>> Leo' squad.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Abate sees how uncool that shit is and doesn't sing along. Gattuso like the total nutter he is, obviously has no problem with anything.

I would have liked to see Leonardo w/ resources at Milan. If he can get Inter to put more of a challenge next year Serie A will be great to watch (obv. I want Milan to win it again)

Agree about Abate. He stops chanting when he figures out what is going on :)

I think he is still grateful to Leo for giving him a chance, being important and pushing him towards the player he is today.

Still if it was me I would be chanting with Rino like mad. I just hate that piece of shit.

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not saying that Leo is better coach than Al - no by no means.
But those few games after Becks had joined and we were crushing everybody with virtually no bench players - Ambro comming in for Gattuso, Oddo for anyone - that style I want to see at Milan. If Leo won Serie A last year it would have been the shittest Serie A squad to win the league ever.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Agree about Abate. He stops chanting when he figures out what is going on :)

I think he is still grateful to Leo for giving him a chance, being important and pushing him towards the player he is today.

Still if it was me I would be chanting with Rino like mad. I just hate that piece of shit.

I agree, Abate realized how grateful he is for Leo, because had he not been given the chance as starting RB, he wouldn't have been where he is today. Abate is a smart guy, and he will be a future star! :star::star::star::star:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
to ppl dont forget.. maldini starts the rate against Leo.

Rex

Reaction score
He had already picked his option. Knowing Milan clinching Scudetto made him stupefied the fact his team were like the roller-coaster though. Well, the consistency had been of late in the end.

The worst, Moratti gets impatient as time goes by and about time he may seek the replacement. Pep Guardiola shall be their next target. :rolleyes:

Fiero

Reaction score
Abate sees how uncool that shit is and doesn't sing along.

Uncool? That shit is totally cool. :o Abate is forgiven first of all cos he's a TRUE Milanista unlike some money loving judas cunt :o 2nd of all cos he had a good relationship with uomo di merda Leonardo, and he is a classy guy so he doesn't forget personal relationships like the guida L30nardo :o

Gattuso like the total nutter he is, obviously has no problem with anything.

Please don't speak out of your ass. Leonardo almost ruined Gattuso's career and if not for Allegri, Gattuso was 100% out of Milan. Leonardo came when Gattuso was just back from a year long injury, and instead of nurturing him and giving him time to regain his form and confidence, he totally fucked him over like he did with others like Huntelaar and Pippo. Left him to rot on the bench for ages, and then suddenly threw him into thick of things so he made a fool of himself.

Add to that the fact that there was no personal relationship between the two. Leo was all homo with his love for some players (mainly Ronaldinho & the Brazilians) but some people he totally ignored like Guardiola did with Ibra. Leonardo was a team mate of Gattuso at one point, and instead of treating him with respect like Montella does with Totti, or at least treating him normally, he just never believed in him and therefore totally ignored him and didn't even bother talking to him. Just threw him in games when he had no other options, and seeing that Gattuso was out for a year with injury and low on confidence without any match form whatsoever, whenever he was playing he made an absolute ass of himself and fans and management started to think he was finished. Still Gattuso remained the amazing guy that he is, a real man, and didn't say a word about Leonardo while he was still in charge. The degree of damage was unfixable, to the point that Rino was leaving even after Leo left, even he had lost faith in himself.

But of course all that was fixed by Allegri. :proud: FIRST thing he did when he arrive was call a private meeting with Rino, convince him that it is absolutely vital that he stays and that he's a key player for this season. GRANDE ALLEGRI! :proud:

Of course this season Rino proved the doubters wrong, and the first one was uomo di merda L30nardo. So after L30nardo fucking him over and THEN joining Inter our eternal rivals, Gattuso has every right to insult the fucker. But actually he's not insulting him, he's just saying the truth. L30nardo is a piece of shit.

Btw before last derby Amelia said some players on the team REALLY want to beat him. I'm pretty sure Rino was the 1st. Grande Rino, what a leader. :proud:

Uomo di merda, Leonardo uomo di merda, uomo di merdaaaaaaa Leonardo uomo di merdaaaaaaaaa!