The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
"These players are better than him if they're on form" But are they?

That's like me saying SMS is better than them once he's in form and fulfills his final potential.

All I know is that Savic scares the ever loving shit out of me when he is on the ball more than any other player in the league and he's only getting better.

The on form thing was only for nainggolan.. the players i mentioned can be regarded as the best in the league because they single handedly can win you games, and they showed that in many occasions in the past two seasons.
SMS is a very good player and certainly a dream signing, but you still didn’t answer my question... what did he do against us based on those two matches that made you write that he is the BEST player in serie a?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Italian clubs spend €50m

Premier League spending almost 10 times that.

Last night Napoli saw a big move for Matteo Politano collapse, and that would really have been the only big money deal this month.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, €50m was spent by Serie A clubs in total this window, with La Repubblica reporting just a €20m net spend.

Juventus, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Milan and Napoli all failed to do any expensive business, with the Nerazzurri taking Lisandro Lopez and Rafinha on loan.

The Giallorossi, meanwhile, did a last minute loan with obligation to buy deal for Jonathan Silva after losing Emerson Palmieri to Chelsea, while their city rivals signed Martin Caceres from Lazio.

This stands in marked contrast to the Premier League, with Deloitte reporting that English clubs spent €492.5m this month alone.

Virgil van Dijk joined Liverpool for €85m, with Arsenal spending €63m on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Manchester City paying Aymeric Laporte’s €65m release clause.

Between the summer and January transfer windows, Premier League clubs have spent over €2bn.

La Liga was just behind the Premier League in terms of money spent, with €271m, but much of that was made up by Philippe Coutinho’s €160m move from Liverpool to Barcelona.

https://www.football-italia.net/116553/italian-clubs-spend-€50m

Serie A is back :lol:

Okay. For this year, and this year only.
I'll vouch for Juve to win the CL.

And i really really really really hope that Milan could win the EL

Just to mess with those EPL Guys + (Especially) PSG

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Nainggolan always was a poor teams A.Vidal.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Why? You’re vouching for juventus?

Fuck them if they win anything!

Juventus are turning serie A into a a bundesliga.! killing off competition, weakening their opponents and the league by poaching their stars and messing with every other team’s transfers.

I wish they get disbanded, Milan and Italian football do not depend on juventus success but a better structure for the league, retire the old mentality and move in time to the 21st century.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutting it close... Mirabelli had one job this window. Just one job.

I think it will get done.

Boca knows that Gomez's agent will be pushing for it desperately and will pressure us into selling for less.

I think Mirabelli is playing hard ball but the deal will get done.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score

instant ban

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
DU8gWwdW0AExz5a

Lets arrive in March unbeaten.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Signing a LB would probably a good choice in summer.
I like both Abate and Antonelli but in the near future we have to move on as they will only get worse.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like both Abate and Antonelli but in the near future we have to move on as they will only get worse.

:thumbsup:

Both of them look SO worn this season every time they played and it's not like neither are playing consistently.

Even if Calabria is coming into his own, I feel like we need at least one more full back.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Rotation will kill us. A Deulofeu loan would have helped a lot.

Its inexplicable to me

Free winger on loan with no obligation who did well in Serie A?

I think the owner is disappointed in the way Mirabelli and co squandered over 200 million and didn't want even a single penny added to the wage bill

Speed terrorizes Serie A defenders. Deulofeu would have been massive for us

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
also wtf happened with SmS wankers? he is good and his body is a big + but calm your tits
best in the league my ass :fp::fp::fp:

You criticizing the opinions of others on player strength after claiming Silva to be our strongest striker is comical :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Guys like Abate, Antonelli, Montolivo will most likely be gone in June. The summer focus should be all on wingers and mids. With some reserves sprinkled in as well.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol at Aubameyang going to Arsenal. I remember last summer he said something like: "If i want to go to next lvl and improve more i need to leave BVB"

Then he goes to Arsenal lol, what kind of improvement is that? You wont win anything there for sure. Thats like leaving Lazio for Roma, or vice versa... its the same shit that wont win anything anytime soon

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is quite a bit of hype going surrounding SMS, I doubt he would still be within reach.

I personally would not spend 100m on SMS nor do I think it is worth it. I think to say he is the best in the league is a bit of a hyperbole.

Nonetheless, we do need a player of similar profile. I think there are many better players to be had for much more reasonable price.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sms is good.and he has room for development.
but its another story what he ll be in 2 years from now and what he is now.

he happens to be the type of player we are looking for.strong, tall, good technique but there is no reason to hype him. if we have the money ofc we should go for him, but i think lolito will ask for quadrillions of $ .

on other news, good thing that we get rid of deadwood.in summer i can see antonelli and abate leaving too(and rightfully so cause we are spending 4m net on two players who barely play...) and bringing down our wage budget even more.

in summer i see we ll need on lcm/cam, one lw and one wb to fit in with RR, calabria, conti.if we have money i can see a great mercato

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
3 games in 6 days at the end of feb is gonna hurt. Even if we play an almost completely second string side in the Europa game Kessie or Bona have to play 3 games straight because the mid will be one of them, Monty and loca, unless we play one of the really young guys. Kessie is a machine tho, might be fine

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
sms is good.and he has room for development.
but its another story what he ll be in 2 years from now and what he is now.

he happens to be the type of player we are looking for.strong, tall, good technique but there is no reason to hype him. if we have the money ofc we should go for him, but i think lolito will ask for quadrillions of $

if we paid 42mil for bonucci...he worth 40mil atm

i liked how he matured since his RC Genk days

at RC Genk they have this Norwegian called Sander Berge, he's better than what SMS was at Genk
only 20yrs
should be a cheaper option

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

at RC Genk they have this Norwegian called Sander Berge, he's better than what SMS was at Genk
only 20yrs

he's a regista/anchor i think
totally different than sms. but he is huge. maybe we should give him a try.

good thing with mirabelli is that he has shown that he bets on young players(maybe thats the only way we can lure players with potential with our current situation)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he's a regista/anchor i think
totally different than sms. but he is huge. maybe we should give him a try.

good thing with mirabelli is that he has shown that he bets on young players(maybe thats the only way we can lure players with potential with our current situation)

both sms and biglia started at the regista/anchor role in belgium
it took biglia 300gmaes before moving away from that competition, he was hopeless<->leader at times
sms evolved quickly
berger seems to be the two combined
genk sold Ndiddi & leon baily not so long ago, both were a steal for 20mil
berger could be sold for much more

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
both sms and biglia started at the regista/anchor role in belgium
it took biglia 300gmaes before moving away from that competition, he was hopeless<->leader at times
sms evolved quickly
berger seems to be the two combined
genk sold Ndiddi & leon baily not so long ago, both were a steal for 20mil
berger could be sold for much more

he surely worth to keep an eye and even make a inquiry for him.
another similar player with high ceiling(and 15m release clause) is fabian ruiz

for sure there are a lot of young underrated players. there we should spent a significant amount.
thats why after offloading deadwood, scouting department should be #1 priority for management

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Both of them look SO worn this season every time they played and it's not like neither are playing consistently.

Even if Calabria is coming into his own, I feel like we need at least one more full back.

Guys like Abate, Antonelli, Montolivo will most likely be gone in June. The summer focus should be all on wingers and mids. With some reserves sprinkled in as well.

Antonelli is really suffering, with how littler playing time he gets and how often he is injured he might be open for a transfer to a "retirement" club.

I think Abate is 50/50 this summer, he still has a much better position than Antonelli in the squad and Conti´s injury might push the management towards more depth on the RB position, especially as Calabria tends to pick up injuries too. I´m not sure if he is really satisfied though, he might push for a last transfer.

I predict Monto to stay too, his central position is a bit less determined by athleticism and Locatelli & Biglia aren´t really out of his reach, Biglia has some advantage but the regista position is probably the most open starting-spot in the squad.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
If we have a 100 mil budget for summer and we were to spend the entire budget on Milinkovic Savic, I'd be okay with everything being the way it is. He's the best player in the entire league, no doubt for me.

100% agree. A player like that would take us to the next level

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

only 20yrs

Sander Berge is a fighter,
He'll be the perfect replacement of Biglia/Monto.
By the time Both are done, Berge will be ready.

Somebody should whisper his name right into Mirabelli's ear

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Its inexplicable to me

Free winger on loan with no obligation who did well in Serie A?

I think the owner is disappointed in the way Mirabelli and co squandered over 200 million and didn't want even a single penny added to the wage bill

Speed terrorizes Serie A defenders. Deulofeu would have been massive for us

I would have preferred Deulofeu over nothing. However I really doubt he “would have been massive for us” considering we need someone who can create chances for our strikers, not a selfish fool. A prime example of a player with wonderful technique and horrendous decision making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule