Milan-Juventus:The fight for scudetto

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andra said:
I don't understand y almost everyone here is pessimistic and thinks the scudetto is gone...

I'm not pessimistic at all, i'm just realistic... :)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andra said:
All i see is another scudetto 4 milan..... ;)

You're far too optimistic... :)

Andra said:
it's not necesarly 4 juve too loose 1 game... they can just make 2 draws (and milan must win all the matches)...

And again... Juventus just WON'T fail in the last games. If they have beaten us, they will beat anyone else too...

Andra said:
I personally, will hope until the last second of this championship, as i belive in this great team called Milan...

Nothing depends on Milan anymore...

Last edited:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
pippoinzag}{i said:
Might not be that simple, Parma cannot afford to lose really, plus Juve are not exactly very impressive are they?
Juve were never impresive. But add a bit of referee help to a bit of drugs, and you have the recepy to Juve's success in the last 15 years. I spit at them.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
r3dman said:
Juve were never impresive. But add a bit of referee help to a bit of drugs, and you have the recepy to Juve's success in the last 15 years. I spit at them.
Ok you spit on them and I'll piss on them :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
milanist said:
Spitting, pissing,... and we are still the second. :)
Yeah?...well maybe we'll win the CL trophy and then we won't care about Lo Scudetto! We'll be the best team in Europe, not a team that finished 2nd in Serie A. But spitting+pissing+setting on fire Juve still remains a good thing!:)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Come on half of you stop your whining whats crying gna do...??? nothing

We are meant to stick with this team through good times and the bad show your loyalty, besides remember we came back from 8 points behind when half you were saying only fuck our season is over the scudetto is over well what happened Milan came back

Juve are in a good position but nothings won yet if they lost 8 points before who says they cant drop 3?

They wont even say it coz of their stupid silent blockage of the press poofters

They have no easy games they have to play some teams fighting for relegation just remember that

Its not over till its over

Stay United!

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
There is no need to be this negative,we lost to a team that came preapared and did their job quite well.Juve looked fresh,probably because they're not playing in the CL any more, and in control for large periods of the match,especially in the first half( we didn't have one shot on goal) only after Rui came on our game looked like it had any sense,we had two chances and failed to score and lets not forget that Juve hit the post.All in all I think it's not very objective to say that Collina decided this match.A draw would have been a fair reflection of the play but we failed to score when our chances came,as simple as that.We still have chance to make this a very good season by winning the CL.We shouldn't give up completely on the scudetto but Istanbul should be our main focus now.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sheva_07 said:
I've just read on ac milan's official site that Juve were playin dirty!
Sheva said this:
Andriy Shevchenko was interviewed by Corriere della Sera about the Juve game: 'There were some dirty tackles. I don't want to put on a show and complain. I don't hold by doing this, I just say it because referees have to pay more attention. [Fabio] Cannavaro held me a few times but he was shrewd although I told referee Collina a few times he never answered me. It was clear they weren't going to be punished with a penalty. There was some fouls on me to dusturb me. I understood they were fouls to break up the game. They don't have to be serious fouls, just a little push is enough to put you off.'

SEE WOT CHEATS!
This is getting beyond ridiculous + pathetic.

Sheva is becoming an embarrassment with his idiotic statements. What does he expect ? To be wrapped in cottonwool cos the Pallone d'Oro makes him untouchable in his mind ? Of course they commit smart fouls to disrupt the flow of the game + man-mark our most dangerous player, duh ! Nothing new + he should know + be prepared + play a bit rougher too. Maybe Nesta can teach him, he knows exactly how to do those dirty tackles. Or Gattuso. It's not like Milan didn't commit fouls..... If he absolutely needs to whine he should whine about the waste of his chances, dammit, he wasn't marked + no Canna hung at his back or wherever when he wasted that sitter of a header, or admit that he faded out of the match + went invisible a bit too often .. but hell, that would mean to take responsibility + display some sportsmanship + acknowledge one's own shortcomings before pointing the finger at s.o. else, sth. our spoiled + increasingly arrogant Pallone d'Oro + his team mates seem to have unlearned. Milan have caught up with Inter on the whino-meter, + have become a lot worse than Juve. At least the latter decided to shut up when they feel 'disadvantaged'. Whiners + crybabies are also the majority of the fans, wherever you look, who never get tired of bragging about how great we are but when we don't deliver the predictable standard excuse to resort to is to blame others of being cheats + slag off the ref for daring to deny us a questionable penalty, instead of accepting that others can actually play football too + on some rare occasions manage to outsmart + outplay us. If we're so great + superior, why can't we win our matches on our own merits ? This arrogance + sense of entitlement + lack of respect for the achievements of our opponents that seems to have infected the club as well as the majority of the fans is pissing me off more + more :rolleyes: (yea, I know I'm repeating myself)

So, here's for you, once again: Juve were more determined + overall the better team. There is nothing wrong with their victory. Milan never looked like they wanted to win in the 1st half (+ this on our homeground !!!) + in the 2nd half, when they finally woke up + realized the ball won't do them the favour to roll behind Buffon + into the net by itself, they couldn't break Juve's defense. None of the 'incidents' was a 'clear' penalty. Learn to live with it, crybabies :o

And yea, believe it or not, I'd rather have seen Milan score + win too.

I also think there's still a chance if we win our remaining matches + Gilardino helps us out a little.

Exciting times............. :devil:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shevy_007 said:
no i ain't touchy about SHEVY... dat's what i call him,
Dats wot u call him ? U hav a personal pet name 4 him ? Awwww, how cutsy.

Shevy_007 said:
... d bottom line pippo played CRAP!!!
Bottomline is he was out for almost 2 seasons + with this in mind he did excellent, if not better. He showed more determination to turn this match than the rest of the players combined. If he had managed to get the ball past Buffon + Zambrotta everyone would have celebrated his impressive comeback. Or maybe not. Too many idiots here who’d probably rather die than acknowledge his performance. An I dun care wot u think about him cuz I dun take u seriously. But I take Buffon seriously who said Pippo mi hai complicato la giornata, prima del tuo ingresso ero più tranquillo (Pippo, you have complicated my day, before u came on it was more quiet)

Shevy_007 said:
and there's a diff btw a half-chance and a SITTER, not just cos i say so.... which ur boi missed, SHEVY would've scored,
Suuuure ur bebe wud of scored, 2 bad only dat we'll never know. Mebbe u shud ask him to convert his own chances, like dat sitter of a header wif only d net to beat, dat wud of helped us 2, u know........

Btw: Someone who displays Rijkaard as his fave player
Fav. Players: shevy, pirlo, nesta, maldini, baresi, van basten, gullit, rijkard
but can't even spell Rijkaard's name, aside from insisting on calling Sheva Chevy, is a fuckin troll + not the most intelligent one on top of it.

Gone already ? :devilfuc:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
serie a schmerie a

Andra

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Sheva, Crespo, Nesta, Cafu, Dida, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi,
I suggest forgeting this stupid game.... spit, piss... do whatever u want...
let's just keep hoping things will get better in the next games....

Andra

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Sheva, Crespo, Nesta, Cafu, Dida, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi,
milanist said:
And again... Juventus just WON'T fail in the last games. If they have beaten us, they will beat anyone else too...
What if they DO fail?....

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think we are all over reacting a little. Sure I am no exception to this either. But think about this, we have been to the final of CL, no matter what and was until the last game against the old SLUT, we were neck to neck in the running for SERIE A title....

Yeah, we did play poorly for the 2nd leg in CL semifinal, but did we play that bad against JUVE ?? We didn't play a great game in the first half but in second half we did play good, at least IMHO.

We were a bit unlucky not to get the game tied. Again, remember one thing, when we create a goal scoring opportunity and if that is taken away illegally from us, should we still say that our players have no heart and played completely crappy... Sorry, I can't agree with that...

Lets win the CL and win our next matches in Serie A, don't think about anything else...

The only reason we all are so upset because it is the slut who are gonna win the SERIE A at the expense of ours.. Would have been any other team (including INTER), I guess our reactions would have been a lot milder....

Last edited:

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
what about alex???????????/
really he is black & white,but nobody can say that he is not a perfect player:)

Suhail Ahmad

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me, Shevchenko , Adriano, Karimi, Baraja, Martins
collinaaaaaaaa u u u u

ads216 said:
Blaming Collina it too easy. It seems the whole forum erupts every time we lose and blame the officials. We played without any imagination in the middle and we wasted some good chances to score. If we're as good we think we arethen we should have managed a win or at least a tie. Yesterday we had nobody to blame but ourselves.

Ancellotti put the wrong team on the field and he had a poor game plan and the midfield didn't do shit. That's why we lost. And if anybody thinks we're going to win playing like this against Liverpool is sadly mistaken. We should look at ourselves and see that this team has serious problems and try to resolve them. If we continure to blame referees, then we'll not win much in the future either.
oi coliina cheated ok dont chnage the subject he never gave any pennies . that bold dick

Schedule