Italian Football Thread III

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Ahh, Merda fans at their own forum confessing that they've been lucky and that their defence has been bad.

So many merda fans at this forum though. :lol:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so happy that juve, napoli, lazio and even roma have been sub par

helps us loads

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Sassoulo at 3 and Juve and Napoli at 12 and 13, this easily tells you current table is far from what it will be at the end of the season.

Milan can't let anything distract them, we just need to think game by game and win the next one.

We have the team to get 70 points, current pace will get us 68 points which was almost enough for 3rd place last year. Our average schedule over the next 33 games will be easier than the 5 we've already played, so actually if we keep doing what we've been doing in the past 5 games we can do the unthinkable.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah, fucking merda was so lucky

but this time they will face Fiorentina ... i'm sure the won't win it

however if they manage to win, huh i hate to say, they would be title contender or at least UCL contender

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Ahh, Merda fans at their own forum confessing that they've been lucky and that their defence has been bad.

So many merda fans at this forum though. :lol:

Necro's second favourite team is jube. There some some other posters who like fucking roma.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As I've already said you dumb fuck, the games Ive watched their defence were easily penetrated, so stop fucking talking just because they havent conceded goals they now have a good defence. If your defence gets penetrated easily but no goals conceded = good defence? :lol:

Good defence is when your opponent rarely penetrates the defence

That isn't true though. Inter's defence has been the only thing that is working well at the club. The midfield has been average, and the attack lacks bite. But the defence, that has been pretty solid.

As for penetration, Mancini is now playing with a very high line of defence, which helps in the possession play. That makes us susceptible to counters, but we have managed to restrict the opposition to very few chances every game. Murillo, Miranda and Medel have had good performances at CB, but I will give a lot of credit to Melo who sits in front of them.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Necro's second favourite team is jube. There some some other posters who like fucking roma.
My second is actually Roma. Third is Sampdoria. Fourth is Palermo and Bologna kind of equally. Fifth is any other Serie A team except Inter. And sixth in Inter. I like all of these teams more than any team from any other league.

Many of these choices are based on my time living in that city or on the jersey colours. (Samp jersey best in Europe)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I dont want inter to win the scudetto but i want them to finish behind us on the table.

1. milan
2. inter
3. any team barring jube, roma

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You just like Guarin dude. It's the Guarin effect.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol guazza haha. nha i like a lot of their other players. ljajic, jovetic is like one of my favourite players as you can see in my favourite player list. i used to like diego stallone milito a lot before. etoo etc, i always wanted etoo in milan. Would have been the ideal replacement for sheva.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

So many merda fans at this forum though.
holy fuck you are one annoying kid

please do a favor and shut up when grown ups are having a sensible discussion

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Merda has probably the best goalie in Serie A.
Handanovic is a top class goal keeper.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
That isn't true though. Inter's defence has been the only thing that is working well at the club. The midfield has been average, and the attack lacks bite. But the defence, that has been pretty solid.

As for penetration, Mancini is now playing with a very high line of defence, which helps in the possession play. That makes us susceptible to counters, but we have managed to restrict the opposition to very few chances every game. Murillo, Miranda and Medel have had good performances at CB, but I will give a lot of credit to Melo who sits in front of them.

I don't know man. I've watched your first 4 games, and in all of those your opponents have had clear chances at goal, indicating that the defence may not be as good as the results are showing. The defence may be solid, but great as some people are saying? Not a chance. There will come a moment when teams will become effective towards goal, that's when we'll see how good Inter really can manage those games

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Napoli will only improve, just like Milan. Both teams have coaches with clear ideas and enough talent to execute them. Both will be in the mix for the top 3 race.

Napoli midfield has a really nice balance to it.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Zaccardo and Simone Romagnoli (former Primavera Captain ) played for Carpi in their last two games.Last game they held Napoli to a Draw.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lorenzo Il Magnifico! This could well be his year..

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!! Insigne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shit. That's sad.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Noo insigne injured. :/

Schedule