The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Say what you want about players, coaches etc. At the end of the day we play like shit. romagnoli and piatek miracles aside we are the definition of mediocre and can barely recall 2 great performances all year. We can defend gattuso or whoever but the blame needs to go somewhere. 4th place this year wouldn't even be an accomplishment considering how shit everyone has been outside of juve and Napoli

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whenever we return to being good again, I'm looking forward to a lot less posting from some people.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Whenever Meelan return to being good again, I'm looking forward to a lot less posting from some people.

It’s a problem.

Probably the same people that shit on carlo when Milan weren’t winning the league

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma just won. I don’t see how Milan are going to hold on to 4th in their form the past 2 months with Roma, Atalanta and Lazio all right behind them.

We're still ahead. As long as we win most of our games we'll stay in fourth. I'm still very optimistic we'll make it. We must win against Lazio, obviously, but the rest of the games are winnable. We should have at least got a draw today, maybe a win if we got lucky. Ref stole the game for Juve.

I think we got over the mental block from the derby today. That's enough for me to feel like we can start winning again. Also Bakayoko didn't get a yellow so he'll play against Lazio.

As long as we don't get any more injuries we should be fine and will stay in control of fourth place.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s a problem.

Probably the same people that shit on carlo when Milan weren’t winning the league

Genny, as awesome as you are, your hangup with using "we" annoys the hell outta me as much as to you, well, when I use "we" to refer to Milan.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're still ahead. As long as we win most of our games we'll stay in fourth. I'm still very optimistic we'll make it. We must win against Lazio, obviously, but the rest of the games are winnable. We should have at least got a draw today, maybe a win if we got lucky. Ref stole the game for Juve.

I think we got over the mental block from the derby today. That's enough for me to feel like we can start winning again. Also Bakayoko didn't get a yellow so he'll play against Lazio.

As long as we don't get any more injuries we should be fine and will stay in control of fourth place.

The only "easy " game left on the schedule is against Frosinone at home last game of the season and I don't think that game will determine anything. All the remaining away games are difficult. Plus Bologna at home fighting to avoid relegation won't be easy at all. I'm not so optimistic. But like you said next week vs Lazio will determine the rest oft he season. Milan doesn't win they'll most likely drop out of 4th.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Genny, as awesome as you are, your hangup with using "we" annoys the hell outta me as much as to you, well, when I use "we" to refer to Milan.

It’s just a little shtick :D

I really don’t give a fuck about “we” vs Meeeeelan

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The only "easy " game left on the schedule is against Frosinone at home last game of the season and I don't think that game will determine anything. All the remaining away games are difficult. Plus Bologna at home fighting to avoid relegation won't be easy at all. I'm not so optimistic. But like you said next week vs Lazio will determine the rest oft he season. Milan doesn't win they'll most likely drop out of 4th.

Spal away is the final game of the season. The Lazio game will be easier than Parma and Torino away.

Remember, the Coppa semi-final is this month also.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
milan were missing 4 of their key players.
jube missed 5. We got wrecked. jube is better. Fuck it. 5- 20 is the record vs jube since 2011. Amazing feat.
This team is trash. Lucky for us the teams below us are even worse. We probably would make it to top 4 but lol it's still a joke how pathetic our team looks against any side that can hold the ball under pressure.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Year zero again?

Why are we so broke. Where’s the vulture fund. Building a fucking stadium and sponsor us already so we can sign neymar and move forward.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milan were missing 4 of their key players.
jube missed 5. We got wrecked. jube is better. Fuck it. 5- 20 is the record vs jube since 2011. Amazing feat.
This team is trash. Lucky for us the teams below us are even worse. We probably would make it to top 4 but lol it's still a joke how pathetic our team looks against any side that can hold the ball under pressure.

we were missing paqueta, mooja and maybe bonaventura. They are missing Ronaldo, Chiellini, Cancelo, Douglas, Matuidi, Pjanic on the bench :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our players have been making more mistakes that lead to a goal under Grintuso than under any other coach in the past decade for sure.
That is down to Grintuso and his stubborn insistence on keeping possession in the defensive half.
Fuck Grintuso and his anti-football and fuck all grintics that keep defending him

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Year zero again?

Why are we so broke. Where’s the vulture fund. Building a fucking stadium and sponsor us already so we can sign neymar and move forward.

??

No way Milan is @ “year zero”

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The worst part of this run of form? A few weeks ago, I bought a new Milan kit. I liked it a lot. It arrived a few days before the Derby.

I don't believe in superstitions, but my God, I have not had any joy with this thing on.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
??

No way Milan is @ “year zero”

We will when donadoni/conte/mourinho comes

Hope Elliot has some balls and fires the fraud gattuso.

Getting 4th place in serie is banter anyway

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

There’s very little chance he gets the keys to the team past this season.

Even if he gets 4th... it will have been too rocky of a road

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Our players have been making more mistakes that lead to a goal under Grintuso than under any other coach in the past decade for sure.
That is down to Grintuso and his stubborn insistence on keeping possession in the defensive half.
Fuck Grintuso and his anti-football and fuck all grintics that keep defending him

you must not remember monto poli and dejong.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The worst part of this run of form? A few weeks ago, I bought a new Milan kit. I liked it a lot. It arrived a few days before the Derby.

I don't believe in superstitions, but my God, I have not had any joy with this thing on.

Burn it now. This is all your fault! :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Roma just won. I don’t see how Milan are going to hold on to 4th in their form the past 2 months with Roma, Atalanta and Lazio all right behind them.

Milan will cope somehow. They will find a way, whats that to you? :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It’ll be one of Conte/Sarri/Mourinho/Gasperini/Wenger next season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lille have received an offer worth around €70m from Italy for Nicolas Pépé, according to tomorrow’s L’Équipe.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
This scenario with jube felt like a flash back or a deja vu. Leading by 1 then a penalty out of nowhere

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:star::star::star::star::star:
I happen to think his main problem is getting the team to score goals. If we aren't absolutely clinical, we struggle because our chances are so few. Without Piatek and Paqueta, things would have been pretty dark long before today.

New scapegoat unlocked :o
It reminds me of when my now ex-wife bought me a Pato Jersey.....let's just say that EVERYTHING went to shit after that :proud:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Truly devastated today. This match officialy broke our champions league dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule