When I score bury with all my ice on

bro you're 30, why the fuck are you posting lil peep songs

Edit:

------------------

nvm, I get it :D

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It's going to be amazing to see the senior squad reinforced by players coming through the primavera under Leonardo and Moncada. Djalo, for example, will hopefully continue to grow and eventually take over for Zapata and Abate in the CB rotation in a couple of years. Not having to splash big money on depth is such a blessing. I'm genuinely excited to watch the growth and development of the primavera.

Yeah but it's going to be interesting to see how it all fits together. For example, Djalo's going to need regular playing time to show his worth and generate a large capital gain. Therefore, he's probably being groomed as a potential starter than a rotational player. Also, both Djalo/Abanda signed 4.5 year contracts so they're here for the long run.

Given that Moncada recruited the likes of Fabinho, Martial, Kondogbia, Bernardo Silva, Bakayoko, Lemar, Mbappe, Saint Maximin (some at a very young age) makes it even more exciting.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
late era B+G

tumblr_mgzm5cC5gL1s14h9co1_500.gif

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but it's going to be interesting to see how it all fits together. For example, Djalo's going to need regular playing time to show his worth and generate a large capital gain. Therefore, he's probably being groomed as a potential starter than a rotational player. Also, both Djalo/Abanda signed 4.5 year contracts so they're here for the long run.

Given that Moncada recruited the likes of Fabinho, Martial, Kondogbia, Bernardo Silva, Bakayoko, Lemar, Mbappe, Saint Maximin (some at a very young age) makes it even more exciting.

With Champions League, there will be a lot more opportunity to rotate players in the future. Djalo is a long way away from being a starter for a club like Milan, and he has Italy's two best young center backs in front of him, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out as you said. It's a great problem to have, though, and I love having guys like Djalo and Abanda available on very low wages. It's a great way to provide depth, keep the wage bill down, groom potential starters, and create capital gains from selling players.

In all, purchasing 3 sought after prospects in January was a great sign of things to come. It tells me that there is a long-term vision in place.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Americans of all ages love lil peep

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Inter director Marotta: “Yes, we’re finalizing Diego Godin deal for next summer. We hope to make it official very soon”.

Not the best timing to say this right after yesterday's game. Making him go from hero to zero. He is probably trying to help his old club.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
With Champions League, there will be a lot more opportunity to rotate players in the future. Djalo is a long way away from being a starter for a club like Milan, and he has Italy's two best young center backs in front of him, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out as you said. It's a great problem to have, though, and I love having guys like Djalo and Abanda available on very low wages. It's a great way to provide depth, keep the wage bill down, groom potential starters, and create capital gains from selling players.

In all, purchasing 3 sought after prospects in January was a great sign of things to come. It tells me that there is a long-term vision in place.

Yeah after the 3 youth signings and Baka, Paqueta & Piatek I genuinely feel like we've got the best SDs and head scout in the world. Or at least on par with any other club out there. And to think both of these areas were managed by Mirabellend less than a year ago :lol::fp: I can't wait to see what they come up with this summer.

Like you say, with 3 competitions to play hopefully there will be enough minutes for everyone. However, I just hope we give them a fair chance to prove their worth over ageing veterans like Abate, Strinic & Zapata (if they're good enough). After all, some youngsters (like Donna + Cutrone) just need one opportunity to demonstrate their quality. Pre-season will be a great opportunity to assess their level which is why we bought them in January even though their contracts expire in June.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah after the 3 youth signings and Baka, Paqueta & Piatek I genuinely feel like we've got the best SDs and head scout in the world. Or at least on par with any other club out there. And to think both of these areas were managed by Mirabellend less than a year ago :lol::fp: I can't wait to see what they come up with this summer.

Like you say, with 3 competitions to play hopefully there will be enough minutes for everyone. However, I just hope we give them a fair chance to prove their worth over ageing veterans like Abate, Strinic & Zapata (if they're good enough). After all, some youngsters (like Donna + Cutrone) just need one opportunity to demonstrate their quality. Pre-season will be a great opportunity to assess their level which is why we bought them in January even though their contracts expire in June.

I think the "senatore era" is a thing of the past with the people we have in charge. Leonardo and Moncada basically have a scouting background, Maldini is the exception but it's good to have a voice of reason. Having a healthy balance between youth and experience is hard to achieve, but I think we have the people in place to make that a reality.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to what was learned by MilanNews, there could be a training surprise ahead of tomorrow night's match against Empoli. In the head of Rino Gattuso, in fact, it would be making the idea to include Andrea Conti from the beginning against the team of Iachini, with Calabria starting from the bench.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to what was learned by MilanNews, there could be a training surprise ahead of tomorrow night's match against Empoli. In the head of Rino Gattuso, in fact, it would be making the idea to include Andrea Conti from the beginning against the team of Iachini, with Calabria starting from the bench.

I think he's going to try Conti at RW.

Probably can't be any worse than Zuzo... Much faster and you don't lose much defensively.

Calabria has been way too good to be benched.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Conti will start from the 1st minute tomorrow, as Calabria will be rested ahead of the Coppa Italia semi-final against Lazio. [@PietroMazzara]

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
4-4-2 with paq at lm, conti at rm, sadboy and piatek up front.

im not serious but would be interested in seeing

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Milan want Bruno Fernandes

The boy has become a man: Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes, better known as Bruno Fernandes, is disputing the best season of his football life as a playmaker of Sporting Lisbon, with the beauty of 22 goals and 11 assists between league and cups. For this reason the 1994 class, also on the net tonight in the Europa League match against Villarreal, has been targeted by some of the most important European clubs, with Milan and Liverpool intending to fight each other to buy him.

UNDER OBSERVATION - The Rossoneri appreciate the Portuguese player, who has already played in Italy with the jersey of Novara, a youth sector where he grew up after being taken very young from Boavista, Sampdoria and Udinese: Milan's leadership is watching him with great interest and is ready to make an offer to buy in June, despite Sporting Lisbon extending the contract expiring in 2023 a year and maintaining the clause of 100 million euro.

IDEAL PARAMETERS, IS THE BEST CENTROCAMPISTA OF EUROPE - The age, 25, the economic parameters, about 30 million euros in value, and the role respect what the club is looking for: Bruno Fernandes is a Milan target since the time of Berlusconi and Galliani and besides being the pure midfielder that makes more goals in Europe is equipped with a versatility, a ductility and a fantasy that make it able to act both as a mezzala or as a playmaker or offensive winger. Leader of Sporting, of which he became captain after Nani's departure, he has always believed that one day he would play in a great team: now the opportunity seems to have arrived. (CM)

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bruno Fernandes looks like he would be a v good signing. In the Athletico - Juve, Griezmann played as a playmaker and he was really good at opening up the Juve defence.

It's good to have a player with excellent playmaking skills, vision and good through balls. Just sending the ball on the wings doesn't always work that well. Plus he has the Kaka like long distance shooting skills.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma contact Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri's representatives for coaching role next season

Higuain to Roma, will need to pay for his food habits. Time to go for Zaniolo and his hot mom. Im sure she would love to live in a fashion capital like Milan.

Hot mom? Can I get some pics over here?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
100% sure
no comparsion for me

You do realize zaniolo’s mom raised her kids as orphans on a young age and she was working two jobs to support her family.

She was once sexually abused by immigrants, very sad story if you read about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule