The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It's a coping mechanism.

I am sure all of us feel like shit.

Nonsonoqui, its that times like these the forum needs Massaro. Hold a meeting with yr fellow mods and see if you can convince them in letting Massaro return... heart needs some laughter! You guys can always ban him again after the mood has been lifted.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
probably how porto fans felt when milan came knocking for andre silva.

yup, I remember reading them say he's not really ready
fans reaction to a sale of a player is a pretty good indication of quality, much better than yt videos

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Crazy how I predicted that both sarri and conte would leave their clubs this summer, but I didn’t expect us not to try and sign one of them. Fraud of a management.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After all the years of suffering, selling our best players, replacing them with overpaid garbage, sinking lower and lower in the standings... We finally get sold and see a glimmer of hope... Turns out they're frauds.
Fuck my life as a Milan fan

I don’t think anyone is surprised if these guys are fake I mean for 2 years or so the press have been warning us. I will say though it was a step forward at least that they tried to take unlike Berlu who was stripping us of our assets for years. Just let’s hope we don’t get banned from Europe and solid owners come in

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
why the hell we don't go for di maria :monto:

di maria and hakan behind ciro, yaaas

suso to napoli? wtf.
since when is napoli more attractive destination to players than milan? can you imagine moving from milan to napoli, because you actually want it, not because you're forced to do that? :eek:

what kind of world is that, help us. :(

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Crazy how I predicted that both sarri and conte would leave their clubs this summer, but I didn’t expect us not to try and sign one of them. Fraud of a management.

our new ownership will grab one of them.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why the hell we don't go for di maria :monto:

di maria and hakan behind ciro, yaaas

suso to napoli? wtf.
since when is napoli more attractive destination to players than milan? can you imagine moving from milan to napoli, because you actually want it, not because you're forced to do that? :eek:

what kind of world is that, help us. :(

I think the fact that Ancelotti is going there and not coming back says it all. We clearly won’t pay top dollar wages to guys like him and Di Maria it’s as simple as that plus no champions league

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the fact that Ancelotti is going there and not coming back says it all. We clearly won’t pay top dollar wages to guys like him and Di Maria it’s as simple as that plus no champions league

It also shows you no one wanted Ancelotti. I bet he thought he was going to land the Arsenal or Chelsea job.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
our new ownership will grab one of them.

Before they could hide behind the fact Conte, Ancelotti and Sarri weren’t available and simply say they tried. Now they don’t have that excuse. Hence Mirabelli saying things like “forget about the old milan” Everything we gambled on hinged on making champions league and if you don’t make that step up then you can’t attract guys like that

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Before they could hide behind the fact Conte, Ancelotti and Sarri weren’t available and simply say they tried. Now they don’t have that excuse. Hence Mirabelli saying things like “forget about the old milan” Everything we gambled on hinged on making champions league and if you don’t make that step up then you can’t attract guys like that

Who cares. Fassone and Mirabelli will be gone by the time 2018 ends.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am so devastated. How can any Milan fan joke about this is beyond me.

Some people processing things otherwise then other people. Some with trolling, joking around .. other people with crying, silence... Maybe thats the way to ( dont now how to say it in english ) lighting up a bit

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How much would Li lose if Eliot takes the club? 450 m?

I don't know what the exact numbers were but it would be embarrassing for him if it has to get to that point in October. I was thinking he would at least refinance even if he can't afford it so he at least buys some time to sell.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't know what the exact numbers were but it would be embarrassing for him if it has to get to that point in October. I was thinking he would at least refinance even if he can't afford it so he at least buys some time to sell.

I don't think he would allow to lose all those money just like that. I really wish he pays to Eliot and makes a U turn by signing the right players so we bang hard next season. Li has guts that's for sure

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
whoever gets the club from Elliott after Li.

And that will be.. when exactly?
I don’t know about conte but sarri will probably find another club soon

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta president defends AC Milan after UEFA's decision

AC Milan have received support from an unexpected club, as Atalanta's president spoke to ANSA about the Rossoneri, as well as the transfer market.

"I wouldn't like it if Milan lost the opportunity to play in the Europa League for non-sporting reasons. They earned the 6th place on the pitch and, therefore, they don't have to go through the qualifying rounds. Would no qualifying rounds be better? I don't know, we should ask the manager about this," Antonio Percassi told ANSA.

AC Milan have now been called to a trial where a decision will be made on their sanctions. Early reports suggested that they could be thrown out of Europa League, like Percassi mentioned above, but this seems unlikely.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And that will be.. when exactly?
I don’t know about conte but sarri will probably find another club soon

new ownership would probably occur at some point in the fall if it gets to that point. Conte looks like he won't find a job this summer. Sarri if he doesn't get the Chelsea job it looks like there's Zenit or wait it out as well.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Done Dealo
09ba33076b19a5980a5aecae4cad1255.jpg

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta president defends AC Milan after UEFA's decision

AC Milan have received support from an unexpected club, as Atalanta's president spoke to ANSA about the Rossoneri, as well as the transfer market.

"I wouldn't like it if Milan lost the opportunity to play in the Europa League for non-sporting reasons. They earned the 6th place on the pitch and, therefore, they don't have to go through the qualifying rounds. Would no qualifying rounds be better? I don't know, we should ask the manager about this," Antonio Percassi told ANSA.

AC Milan have now been called to a trial where a decision will be made on their sanctions. Early reports suggested that they could be thrown out of Europa League, like Percassi mentioned above, but this seems unlikely.
Nice gesture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule