The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 13-07-2006, 18:45   #41
Redsun
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasiom
is it true that Fiori will retire now? I read it somewhere...
it's funny....looooong time bench keeper gonna retire.he didn't find a goddamn chance.poor fiori.
Redsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 13:58   #42
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

FIORI: 'It will be a great season'

MILANELLO - Goalkeeper Valerio Fiori is looking forward to the start of the new season: 'After everything that happened we are looking to transform the season into a great one. Even if we start with 15 points less it will make us even more concentrated. We have brought in new players and we have great players who can overcome any situation. I will be looking to make my contribution and I hope I can do so.'

acmilan.com

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2006, 02:34   #43
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

hurray... the old boy is stayin'... let's hope he gives Dida some competition... lolz...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'č solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2006, 04:12   #44
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

I'm sorry, but he has the best darn job on the planet right now: getting paid to sit on his keister year after year.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2006, 07:41   #45
Redsun
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio

what kind of madness?just sitting and talking about the team.and that's all.

we can call him to register our forum.he has lots of time to talk about the team as it seems.
Redsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2006, 17:35   #46
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

He is still in Milan

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 17:41   #47
BoredGame
Banned

Fav. Players: ACM

happy retirement
BoredGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2006, 22:24   #48
pussycat_doll
Banned

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
I'm sorry, but he has the best darn job on the planet right now: getting paid to sit on his keister year after year.
Yeah he does.

Fiori has played only once for Milan in seven years at the club.

i was thinking 4 years but 7 wow

Hey fiori heres your chance to do sumthing for the money your getting payd
pussycat_doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:14   #49
fiume_1987
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva

I really don't get this guy - he is a 3rd choice GK who hasn't got any trust of coach and played only one Serie A match in Milan shirt... Now when Dida is recovering and Kalac is injured, one would assume that Fiori's time has come but no - we signed Storari. So, he gets regular wage, trains with superstars like Kaka and Pirlo and doesn't have any pressure or responsibility in the squad - sounds like a perfect job. So, thumbs up, Valerio !!!
fiume_1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:38   #50
Luis
You'll never drink alone!

Fav. Players: Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Default Valerio Fiori, an important player

it is very ungreatful of you all to treat Valerio like that, first, he is a very good keeper, his reflexes are awesome, the only problem with him was his form, since he isn't a regular player, maybe he hasn't played for Milan but that's obvious since he has had to fight against top keepers for a chance, second for a player i believe it's very hard to waste his time knowing he won't have too many chances (2 in 6 years), and he is playing in training and all so he does have a job at Milan i can assure you that.

He is not doing nothing, he trains with the squad and has never been injured for long as a i can remember.

and i think it's a privilege to have him in the team as a third choice keeper,

Signature
Luis
Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 06:45   #51
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Sorry, Luis, but you're kinda preaching to the choir here.

Signature
Old 18-01-2007, 10:02   #52
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

what is there to complain about? every team needs a third choice GK... be glad he doesn't kick up a fuss about not given a chance to play...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'č solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 13:31   #53
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
it is very ungreatful of you all to treat Valerio like that, first, he is a very good keeper, his reflexes are awesome, the only problem with him was his form, since he isn't a regular player, maybe he hasn't played for Milan but that's obvious since he has had to fight against top keepers for a chance, second for a player i believe it's very hard to waste his time knowing he won't have too many chances (2 in 6 years), and he is playing in training and all so he does have a job at Milan i can assure you that.

He is not doing nothing, he trains with the squad and has never been injured for long as a i can remember.

and i think it's a privilege to have him in the team as a third choice keeper,
Well said mate.

Not only for that, but for the encouragement and welling wishing of his teamates who he knows he isn't going to get a run unless something out of the ordinary happens.

Fiori is as important as any other member within Milan and I admire him for his loyalty. The thing is he could start for most sides in Serie A yet is a 3rd choice at Milan.

People should shut their mouths when critizising him... especially that one tosser who spelt is name "Fiore" (what a FUCKOFF). If you're going to bag out one of our player's, atleast have the decency of spelling his name correctly. Jackass.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 17:25   #54
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Paolo
People should shut their mouths when critizising him... especially that one tosser who spelt is name "Fiore" (what a FUCKOFF). If you're going to bag out one of our player's, atleast have the decency of spelling his name correctly. Jackass.
True that.

He probably thought he had his first crack at Serie A action in a millennium until Storari was eventually signed.

Signature
Old 18-01-2007, 18:15   #55
costacurta5
Rookie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Costacurta, Leonardo, Ambrosini, Brocchi

he did play qute a few games for Lazio and a few other clubs, and was on the u21 according to Wikipedia...

I feel sort of sorry for him after the signing of that new keeper... But it has been his choice to stay and root at Milan. He has renewed his contract at least once. I think he would have to lower his wage quite a lot to play as a regular in another team. That's why he has stayed I guess...
costacurta5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 18:28   #56
fiume_1987
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva

Well one could say that we have to admire his loyalty and determination to stay with Milan and I know that he is an integral part of the team because evry team needs 3rd keeper but my question is "Why does he never get a chance?"
I don't know much about his abilities coz I never saw him play, and it's really kinda odd that he accepts this situation in Milan if he's capable to be first GK in some Serie a teams...
And don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Fiori, unlike Kalac who is a joke and a clown in my opinion...
fiume_1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 16:36   #57
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

VALERIO FIORI CLOSING IN ON GRADUATION
3/14/2007
Valerio Fiori took the final exam for his law degree today. Now, all he has left to do to graduate is present his honours thesis in May. (acmilan.com)

Maybe Borriello will wind up having to hire him.

Signature
Old 14-03-2007, 16:52   #58
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
3/14/2007
Valerio Fiori took the final exam for his law degree today. Now, all he has left to do to graduate is present his honours thesis in May. (acmilan.com)

B & G might want him too
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 17:00   #59
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Either way, it's a cool story. Forza Valerio!

Signature
Old 14-03-2007, 17:12   #60
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
3/14/2007

Good Job Valerio! I'm happy for him.
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote