3 pts and only.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic Ibra Saelemaekers
Hakan
Kessie Bennacer
Theo Romagnoli Tomori Calabria

Closest we’ve been to a full 11 since Napoli.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic Ibra Saelemaekers
Hakan
Kessie Bennacer
Theo Romagnoli Tomori Calabria

Closest we?ve been to a full 11 since Napoli.
And we have 6 days to recover and prepare that game. What a luxury!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Happy to have most of the squad back for this... it's a miracle.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

wow this is really awesome, thats a lot of training the lads can do to integrate Mandzo and Tomori

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Hakan is back or we just expect him to be back? Id say there is 10% chance he starts next game. If he has 30min in his legs thats good. He just had covid.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
wow this is really awesome, thats a lot of training the lads can do to integrate Mandzo and Tomori

Milan - Crotone was initially set to be played on Friday Feb 5, but for some reason we managed to move it to the 7th.

Inter, who play Juve on Feb 2 and then Fiorentina on Feb 5, asked FIGC to move their Friday game by a day or two, but their proposal was rejected.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
We must remember that covid effects individuals differently, so if Theo or krunic perform a bit jaded, post covid fatigue could be a factor. Hakan has been training at home and at Milano over the weekend while his team mates traveled to Bologna so that’s encouraging.

There is an article of pogba suffering of exhaustion for weeks even after turning negative again. It’s nasty this covid stuff...

Here’s the article:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.go...r-from-coronavirus/1g2xk5d4sep4j1pkhs7455e9hb

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I want a 5-0 win

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Ibra hattrick and Leao assists pls

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We must remember that covid effects individuals differently, so if Theo or krunic perform a bit jaded, post covid fatigue could be a factor. Hakan has been training at home and at Milano over the weekend while his team mates traveled to Bologna so that?s encouraging.

There is an article of pogba suffering of exhaustion for weeks even after turning negative again. It?s nasty this covid stuff...

Here?s the article:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.go...r-from-coronavirus/1g2xk5d4sep4j1pkhs7455e9hb

I don't think Theo got covid.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan - Crotone was initially set to be played on Friday Feb 5, but for some reason we managed to move it to the 7th.

Inter, who play Juve on Feb 2 and then Fiorentina on Feb 5, asked FIGC to move their Friday game by a day or two, but their proposal was rejected.
Didn't knew that. Fantastic news!

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Crotone at home, literally the easiest fixture out of the 38. No stress for 2 more weeks :)

Edit, they are currently losing 0-3 to Genoa at home and one of their few decent players, Messias is suspended due to a yellow card.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Their best player (by far) Junior Messias just got suspended and won't play.

Crotone at home, literally the easiest fixture out of the 38. No stress for 2 more weeks :)

Edit, they are currently losing 0-3 to Genoa at home and one of their few decent players, Messias is suspended due to a yellow card.
Just saw this. Yeah, without him they're far less dangeroud.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Feeeels so good to have a rest and almost all starters available. 6 points before the derby

Sooo glad inter play juve twice

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
This match comes at a perfect time for us.. I hope we wrap up the 3 points early on and use the luxury to bring our best players into top shape to make a new push for the end of the season. These next couple of months will be crucial for us and we will need all our best players in top form.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a whole week to work for this game and recover the injured players and get them back into the team (and into form).

This team don't need a results turn around because points are still coming but it does need a performance turn around... I really expect a more assertive team now, with more of the ball and capable of creating more.

Basically the team we used to see until november. That team is there with key players returning.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini

They will park 10 players behind the ball... these type of games get stressful if we aren?t leading by half time. We need our more creative players with good footwork to navigate a crowded final third... Diaz would?ve been useful here.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Its great to have two easy games coming up preparing up to a batch of packed games that include Inter , Roma & two eu games back to back.
Then we will have Napoli after o week rest wh8ch is hood.

Its a good schedual for us if we played it smart & rested our starters in eu games.
The coming six week will decide our title chances.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Perfect game for Zlatan. He'll draw alot of attention to himself, create space and will be an aerial threat to them. I'm glad we have someone like Zlatan in these games. Rebic as well with his unpredictability will cause alot of confusion against them

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's a whole week to work for this game and recover the injured players and get them back into the team (and into form).

This team don't need a results turn around because points are still coming but it does need a performance turn around... I really expect a more assertive team now, with more of the ball and capable of creating more.

Basically the team we used to see until november. That team is there with key players returning.

This post got the blood flowing I?ll tell you what.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
If they park the bus, last minutes mandz-ibra is the answer.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I want a 4-0, 6-1 type of scoreline. I'm fine skating by with marginal wins, but I want to make a real statement scoreline

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Calabria is on 4 yellows so ideally he takes a yellow here and misses the Spezia game.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I want a 4-0, 6-1 type of scoreline. I'm fine skating by with marginal wins, but I want to make a real statement scoreline

Plus, it will be nice to actually enjoy a game for the full 90 again. I want to see us chase for goals :proud:

Schedule