\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, someone thinking 90% of the world population isn't doing drugs is one of the funniest things I've heard. That's childlike naivety.

It's almost impossible to find any young adult over here that hasn't at least a little bit of cocaine, weed or molly.

It's not really a European or Western thing either, people just love taking drugs.

the more the stress the more drugs will be used, and stress is only escalating. Unfortunately. People have zero psychological knowledge.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, someone thinking 90% of the world population isn't doing drugs is one of the funniest things I've heard. That's childlike naivety.

It's almost impossible to find any young adult over here that hasn't at least a little bit of cocaine, weed or molly.

It's not really a European or Western thing either, people just love taking drugs.
And thats only in the narrow scope of defining what a "drug" is. Like, if you take ibuprofen or acetaminophen you're technically a drug user. And far more addicted to them than you would be smoking marijuana.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how many people have fried their brain taking anti-depressants.

I would guess it's at least 90% of the 90% who don't do illegal substances.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
everyone should try psychedelics at some point

shrooms are a good entry point

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I wonder how many people have fried their brain taking anti-depressants.

I would guess it's at least 90% of the 90% who don't do illegal substances.

half this forum probably could use anti depressants

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
do you think paul and gordon singer are eating mushrooms on the weekend???????

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
giphy.gif

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
drugs are kinda meh

imo nothing beats the way adrenaline makes you feel

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
do you think paul and gordon singer are eating mushrooms on the weekend???????

I believe they went on a psychedelic trip and a magical alien lady told them that they must return the Rossoneri to greatness

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I believe they went on a psychedelic trip and a magical alien lady told them that they must return the Rossoneri to greatness

this theory corroborates my own, gordon has fallen in love with milan and will never sell until many champions league

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Dont be silly. Singers employ oracles for advice. Drugs they do for fun.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Recent pages are enlightening. I won't be surprised at meltdowns and random psychodelic posts anymore :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Stressed out?

ever since I was a kid adrenaline rushes felt amazing, it's like time slows down around me, my decision-making and reactions are crazy quick and then after the "rush" part is over I feel invincible for hours.

When I was kid I was into karting + I would constantly go with friends and trespass into stadiums, old factories and buildings for fun (ran from all sorts of security guards and packs of stray dogs :lol:). I did not instigate fights but I loved getting into them which is why I got into boxing and martial arts; never lost an official match, but I got bored and what I had planned as a summer long break turned into a permanent one

Then I got into a fancy HS and university and as I grew apart from old friends and started hanging out with nerds my life gradually became kinda boring by old me's standards...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ever since I was a kid adrenaline rushes felt amazing, it's like time slows down around me, my decision-making and reactions are crazy quick and then after the "rush" part is over I feel invincible for hours.

Wot are you, man... Heroes? Agents of Shield? The others?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yo, Andrei chief, how does one go abt embedding yt vids that start from ones chosen point? Follow up q, can one also make it end at a given point?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
the singer family is 100% all in with milan.

every villain needs a toy.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Yo, Andrei chief, how does one go abt embedding yt vids that start from ones chosen point? Follow up q, can one also make it end at a given point?

you can choose start and end with a embedded or mobile YT link, it only works with seconds.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/V2EfL1j4KYE?start=33&end=200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule