The epic of Dzeko

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I don't want Torres. I want Dzeko. Not because he's better, I just want Dzeko instead of him. Come on Milan ... sell Bori + Hunter ... now that Pippo's extended, recall some players on loan, or promote some youngsters ... heck, bring in an Amoroso-type striker for backup. Dzeko + Pato as starting strikers is something I just want to see.

Ok ... you can argue we will lack depth up front. But fuck it ... we've had an abundance of strikers this past term, but we lacked quality. We've played strikers on the wings ... thats how much depth we've had in the striker department, yet none have scored as consistently as we would've liked.

The frustrating summer has just begun :mad:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Real Madrid Closing In On Wolfsburg Star Edin Dzeko - Report

It's just goal but I just shat my pants.

I'm going to be depressed for a week if we don't get this guy. Berlu!:spank:

yeah this would suck, we will really see if he loves milan as much as he says he does if it comes down to us vs madrid. if we actually bid for him that is.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
[/B]
we did but last year so we cant be mad at him

i guess berlu has his excuse now if madrid do bid, i guess its only goal.com so it could just be more speculation.

such a pity if madrid get him :head:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hej hej relax , if you look to all rumours about dzeko you will see the truth ,why he is waiting so long to go somewhere else ,becouse 40 mil is crazy price and nobody will pay that much and now real wants him heheh higuani , benz raul , kaka , c ronaldo plus if mournho goes to real he will seek for mids and defenders such as cole , maicon , gerard itd
now liverpool this is even more bullshit fuck they dont have 2 mil
bayern has some other needs like defence and ruumenige and hounes sad that dzeko is fantastic but they dont need him at all
to me only real contender for dzeko is milan , chel and juve

look at this

Zlatan Ibrahimovic obiettivo del Milan. Secondo Tiziano Crudeli, ospite a Diretta Stadio, l'attaccante svedese del Barcellona, in odore di cessione nel mercato estivo, potrebbe rientrate fra i papabili dell'attacco rossonero: "E' un giocatore che ha bisogno di riscattarsi, e secondo me il Milan ci sta pensando". L'altro attaccante nel mirino del club di via Turati è ovviamente sempre Dzeko: "Lui è il sogno del Milan, è l'attaccante capace di risolvere le gare più difficili, quello che occorre ai rossoneri".
( ,he is dream for milan , striker that can resolve match alone in secund
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnotizia=25488

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mourinho is rumoured to buy Dzeko, and rumoured to buy Gomez from Munich, leaving Munich to buy Dzeko, and Ferguson interested in swap Berbatov + cash for Dzeko.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Germany: Real offer 40 million for Dzeko

Germany: Real offer 40 million for Dzeko

25/05/2010 19:00 Luca Iannone
Source: Tuttomercatoweb

Real Madrid began to take shape the future: now close the hiring of Jose Mourinho, the Merengues are trying to market the first blow to reinforce the already luxurious park strikers by making available to the Portuguese coach. According to the Wolfsburger Nachrichten, Real had offered 40 million euros at Wolfsburg Edin Dzeko (24). Indeed, the player would have been spotted recently in the Spanish capital, which then prepares to welcome the new purchase millionaire shot (almost) sure.

:(

"almost sure" :conf: I hope Dzeko refuse the deal and B offer the cash or the solution asap.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
almost sure means nothin.

We were sure on many players many times and still shit happened.

Torres is staying in Pool according to his agent. If Dzeko goes to Real and Benz goes to United as expected then even if Putin comes some time this summer we won't be able to buy a proper CF other than Ibrahimibitch as he is the only world class CF left in the market.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What if this is the truth:

None of the players we are 'rumoured' to buy are actually to be found in Milan's scouting books?
All these rumours are all web-gossips and Milan is in reality going to buy other players instead.
I'd say it's a chance for that to happen.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Other than panic buys normally we had followed ur star players for a long long time before we got em.

There were huge threads on Dinho, Pato, even Silva, Sheva, etc with a lot of speculations and offers and counter offers for atleast 2-3 months.

Dzeko reminds me of the same. Pato was 'almost' an Inter player and a Real player before we got him and was a 6 month drama before we scooped him. Same with Silva. He was 'almost' an Inter player before we scooped him. Just check the player threads.

Dzeko shd be our player no 1 this window after 2 years of scouting.

Reaction score
Dzeko would be a real asset to Milan,but the 40 milion price is just too big.Bundesliga is not at same level as calcio,primera or premier league,and wolfsburg is not a big club.Who knows how will he adapt to italian football?I think that he would fit perfectly,but still who knows?Then,can he play good at top level club,being under pressure every day?Then,he is a non-EU player,that fact must be included in price as well.So,I wouldn't buy him for 40 milion.If wolfsbug would accept some 'normal' offer,let's say hunter+15 miliona,then it's OK.But for 40-45 milion we can get,for example otamendi,jucilei and ganso.Think about it ;)

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
40 millions?
Heck no! I'd rather buy 2 players for less than that and play them both in starting 11, 442 formation: Ganso LM, Krasic RM.

Dzeko is just a wet dream in my opinion. He is out of reach. Way too many clubs are monitoring him.

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lot of clubs r monitoring him, but no one except Madrid who r crazy will offer 40 million for him. If they give em 40 million, then he can fuck off. He's not worth that much.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So we can foresee this:

Dzeko is impossible until we see Madrid buy another star attacker.

(also some rumours saying City, tottenham, Munich are monitoring him)

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I refuse to believe that anyone aside from Real Merda is stupid enough to pay 40mil for Dzeko. Especially with the world cup coming up. Dzeko's price will drop and we will be able to get him for 25-35 if we're smart about it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Besides, if real gets him (which I don't think they will) one of their attackers will be available. My first pick is clearly Dzeko, but one of Benz or Higuain wouldn't matter that much.

Also torres could be berlu's gifts, you can call him "someone like ronaldo" like berlu wanted.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Besides, if real gets him (which I don't think they will) one of their attackers will be available. My first pick is clearly Dzeko, but one of Benz or Higuain wouldn't matter that much.

I'm not so sure about Benzema. It doesn't feel good like it does with Dzeko or Higuaín.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it would be interesting to see higuain in milan and then posts like..

"omg, fuckin idiot..you need 600 chances to score, this is not la liga you ******"

:tongue:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about Benzema. It doesn't feel good like it does with Dzeko or Higuaín.

Of course, Benz would be the third choice between those three. But remember he is a couple of years younger and have a shit load of talent. He can become great under better circumstances. Real merda is really the wrong place for player like him, that needs playing time to develop.

"omg, fuckin idiot..you need 600 chances to score, this is not la liga you ******"

lol

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Of course, Benz would be the third choice between those three. But remember he is a couple of years younger and have a shit load of talent. He can become great under better circumstances. Real merda is really the wrong place for player like him, that needs playing time to develop.

Thank god, I thought I was the only person on this forum that saw his potential. Though for his price, he's not a practical purchase for us. He could easily be great.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Dzeko going to Madrid is not a bad option for us. Real pay 40 million for him and we get him next summer on the cheap for 20:D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

LOL.I would love him here.But there`s no way were going for him:head:

Btw :

Buffon going nowhere

Gigi Buffon is 100 per cent staying at Juventus amid speculation that he might be part of a swap deal for Milan striker Marco Borriello.

Buffon's future has been the subject of much debate in recent months despite the repeated denials of his agent Silvano Martina.

Speaking to Tutto Mercato Web, Martina was asked if there was any truth to rumours linking Buffon with Milan.

Yesterday's ********** claimed that Juventus' new director general Beppe Marotta had met with Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani to discuss their respective transfer strategies.

“Don't you know that Gigi has already bought a house in Milan a month ago?” Martina joked.

“Right now they are linking him with several different teams, but he is under contract with Juve and he is fine there,” Martina concluded.

Juventus are currently on tour in North America while Marotta works on bringing in new players.

A number of the club's old guard are expected to leave although some, like David Trezeguet, are fighting to stay in Turin.

http://www.football-italia.net/may26n.html

Reaction score
Yeah,benz is still really young,and already has 3-4 years of playing at the top level.And one more thing-dzeko can play only as a center forward.But benz can also play in 4-3-3 or in 4-2-3-1 as a winger,like he did sometimes this season.We all know what does it mean when dinho or pato get hurt,and best replacment is mancini or abate.If we could get benzema for 30 milion,which can be expected if real buys another attacker,it would be perfect.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Martina Dzeko on: "The clause of 40 million will expire on May 31"

Martina Dzeko on: "The clause of 40 million will expire on May 31"

05/26/2010 16:45 by Matthew Calcagni

Silvano Martina, my friend's father Edin Dzeko and the player himself, spoke to Sky Sport 24, the port can play in Italy, revealing an important detail on the famous clause 40 million on his contract at Wolfsburg: "I doubt I can get Dzeko in Italy and is a real shame, because he is a player who looks a lot like Marco Van Basten. The only way to purchase and insert counterparts, as its price is very high. The problem is that players of AC Milan and Juventus hardly agree to go to Wolfsburg, especially Diego market and I think he very probably would not like that destination. Clause 40 million? It 'an old option, expires May 31, from that date you can treat and get a bit' of money although I doubt will drop significantly. "

ummm ...

asoundwave

Primavera
Reaction score
Yeah,benz is still really young,and already has 3-4 years of playing at the top level.And one more thing-dzeko can play only as a center forward.But benz can also play in 4-3-3 or in 4-2-3-1 as a winger,like he did sometimes this season.We all know what does it mean when dinho or pato get hurt,and best replacment is mancini or abate.If we could get benzema for 30 milion,which can be expected if real buys another attacker,it would be perfect.

actually, dzeko CAN play not only as a cf but as a ss,winger and maybe even midfield..thats the position he started paying first. He has played as a winger for his nt.:D

Reaction score
His 40 million clause runs out at the end of the month and then negotaions start!

I feel many teams will go in for this destroyer!

Hope he goes to the best club!

Schedule