The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to gae170sms Gattuso is holding gazidis in his basement, feeding unzil the genoa meeting is over. Some sourcres says Higuain is also there

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“I was worried about the reactions of the players. In an attempt to send one of them away from the referee I told him to go away to avoid ‘completing the job’. The referee asked me what I meant with that words and I replied that I just didn’t want to worsen the situation".

so the referee has self esteem issues clearly, to be offended so easily by our doctor

tenor.gif

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In other news, this was one of the sexiest things a Milan midfielder did, since Poli fell down on his own

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Could you mods just ban whoever post news from Gae from now on?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Carlo Laudisa

@carlolaudisa
A Milano via al summit per #Piatek al #Milan. Incontro a quattro con il#Genoa: si tratta sulla base di 40 mln

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“I was worried about the reactions of the players. In an attempt to send one of them away from the referee I told him to go away to avoid ‘completing the job’. The referee asked me what I meant with that words and I replied that I just didn’t want to worsen the situation".

so the referee has self esteem issues clearly, to be offended so easily by our doctor

5bf.jpg

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Serious question

How many hours until the return of MR?

Is it 7.5 hours to the 12am 1/19 GMT?

Just checking

tenor.gif

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The day of Il Pistolero! I’m so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nothing on this planet is more beta than serie A

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Paredes to PSG, Barella to Inter... This Higuain saga is really disastrous for us as all the focus is on signing 40m striker from Genoa rather than on fixing our LW a MF issues. I'm curious who will be the one to fix our midfield. If we make top4, I can imagine Leo trying for Verratti in summer. Paq - Verratti - Bakayoko seems like a good balanced midfield. If FFP is still the issue in summer, we should just bet on Tonali.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Official Commode Contrbution

Option 1

Man, this sucks! Maldini should get this player but that damn CEO won’t let him!

Option 2

:lol:

Option 3

Milan should never do (insert random opinion about strikers or formations) again

Option 4

if Milan just did (insert unqualified suggestion) they would be champions again

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Paredes to PSG, Barella to Inter... This Higuain saga is really disastrous for us as all the focus is on signing 40m striker from Genoa rather than on fixing our LW a MF issues. I'm curious who will be the one to fix our midfield. If we make top4, I can imagine Leo trying for Verratti in summer. Paq - Verratti - Bakayoko seems like a good balanced midfield. If FFP is still the issue in summer, we should just bet on Tonali.

Summer hopefully Stefano Sensi. Carnevale too clever to give him up in the winter.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazidis is the one that extended Ozil for nearly 20M GBP/year, I imagine he does not want to repeat that mistake. Most likely that news was a complete fabrication, but I think we've seen in the last two years that buying older accomplished players does not necessarily mean they are going to come and provide a boost.

I don't expect us to make top 4 with Piatek and Cutrone, but I'll admit getting rid of Higuain and bringing in Piatek has given me some excitement for the rest of the season. We were stalled out and going nowhere with Higuain, maybe this will give us a boost.

Summer hopes: LW if we are sticking with 433, RCM upgrade for Kessie, who would be a great player to rotate, and a replacement for Biglia (Tonali).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule