The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm waiting for calamity I ensue in the rumour commode with all of the unbanned accounts.

Wake me up when it happens.

All those people were unbanned anyway. Just didn't have the original accounts.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
You made my day

I raise to you, a shot of Vana Tallinn :star:
jorge_mario_bergoglio.jpg

The Pope of Fudge has hugged a toiled because of that stuff. :proud: Oh memories. Vana Tallinn with Champagne. goddamnit.

G

guestposter

All those people were unbanned anyway. Just didn't have the original accounts.

sure. But it's the idea that they are 'back'.

I wonder what name forward's new account will show up as...

Also- In curious if all of the other mods were actually ok with you joking around with forward in the first place and this is all a gag. You were never getting 'demoted' and when npuberty (best nickname ever) starting complaining and calling for senatore to be the new mod.. the mods just went with it.

How close is this to the mark?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sure. But it's the idea that they are 'back'.

I wonder what name forward's new account will show up as...

Also- In curious if all of the other mods were actually ok with you joking around with forward in the first place and this is all a gag. You were never getting 'demoted' and when npuberty (best nickname ever) starting complaining and calling for senatore to be the new mod.. the mods just went with it.

How close is this to the mark?

I'd say you're batting average is 90% on this forum and that is the cream of the crop amongst members. No comment on the developments of recent days ;)

Npuberty batting average 0.2%

Forward - 2%

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wait wait, why did Forward been banned, I can't see him in the Ban List ?

He's on a ninjaban. Under the carpet ban. It's done to users who should be under the carpet.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
OH COME ON

What the fuck, you bitches?

Is it REALLY necessary to have permabanned our old accounts.

for fucks sakes

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can you access banned account pms?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how am I gonna access it if it just got permabanned again?

I was just asking about something I had no info.

Looks like the tyrant got in the lines of communication.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All I have to say is getting demoted in a tyrant forum like this is a badge of honour.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

Ok, David, I'll get my coat. I suggest you name forward as a new mod :max:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
????????????

I really don't get it; why Forward had been banned? and why Jasp has been demoted?

He forgot that moderator powers aren't for his own entertainment, or for fulfilling his forum buddies' requests. :thumbsup:

G

guestposter

I really don't get it; why Forward have been banned? and why Jasp has been demoted?

In summary

forward was banned as a joke because of the obvious reasons and after repeatedly badgering Jasper to unban MarioSheva- he was banned.

Npuberty came in and said 'that's an abuse of power'

David made a poll that asked 'should Jasper be demoted?' with the two options both being yes.

Jasper then started the church of fudge to mount an alliance to support himself. Many came to his defense.

Most people were saying- yeah fuck forward- he deserved it for being an annoying cunt

Jasper started really fucking around with the balance of power and started unbanning permabanned accounts. He started saying that David and co were tyrants and so on..

Jasper gets demoted. and here we are.

It's the most 'dorky' 'geeky' 'immature' thing I've ever followed in my life. But it was hilarious as fuck.

That summarizes it.

Schedule