New Moderators + SuperMod

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_lghjv05bpc1qauf5u.gif

wait, you're ... a ... girl?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
You need to understand Jasper. He's the dry humor guy. He's more of a Lewis Black than a Dave Chapelle.

he's really harmless unlike what you and Corzoli think. Agree 100% with the rest of your post though

Can I be Dylan Moran/Bernard Black? I want to be Bernard Black.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How does my choice of gifs in a particular situation indicate or infer my gender?

I mean, are you a girl or are you a man who watches Glee?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
I mean, are you a girl or are you a man who watches Glee?

:lol::lol:

So if i post a gif of iron man it means ive watched iron man?

Wow,im surprised you rememer that glee gif...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol:

So if i post a gif of iron man it means ive watched iron man?

Wow,im surprised you rememer that glee gif...

Not a guy or a girl ...

Are you philosoraptor? :eek:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce that Ragazza, AC_Wesley, Fiero and necromancer have been promoted to moderators and ulladullau to SuperModerator. :star:

Great choices and well deserved, all of them did and still adding add special contribution in the forum.:thumbsup:

And ulladullau you are the man to be SuperMod :star:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I'm pleased to announce that Ragazza, AC_Wesley, Fiero and necromancer have been promoted to moderators and ulladullau to SuperModerator. :star:

Congrats to Ragazza and AC_Wesley! Well Deserved! <3 Also congrats to necromancer and ulladullau. :star:

Fiero/Frook is a terrible choice and David is a dumbass for making him a mod. This forum is officially gone to the shitter. :max:

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
who iz udududu?

Tis me, I am well aware most members won't know or even have heard of me, because I generally only post in SAPL and Top3 threads, but I will make more of an effort in other areas :)

ulladullau is a very good mod. Now a supermod :star:
Great choices and well deserved, all of them did and still adding add special contribution in the forum.:thumbsup:

And ulladullau you are the man to be SuperMod :star:
Congrats to Ragazza and AC_Wesley! Well Deserved! <3 Also congrats to necromancer and ulladullau. :star:

Fiero/Frook is a terrible choice and David is a dumbass for making him a mod. This forum is officially gone to the shitter. :max:

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

This may be the first time I've ever agreed with Sasha/MilanoMicheal

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
FAaaarooook where errrr uuuuuuu

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I'd like to congratulate myself - on not even being considered to be a mod

ever

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Congratz to the new mods and supermod :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
There will always be a Montolivo mod.

Thanks to the congratulations. I'm glad to be a part of this grand coalition, representing the Mafia Players' Party. Congrats to the other new mods too.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Fifi a mod now :fp:

Jas demoted :mad:

Wes, Ragi, necro, congrats. Ullulululululu :D please replace Les Invisibles: Cristina, am4e and gaizka.

Fifi a mod..I thought mods are like supposed to have a clean unbanned record or something..Fifiiiiiii

Just a couple kilometres from my location..where the fuck are you man?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
And why the fuck wasn't Casanova made a mod? Instead of Fifiiiii :fp:

We've not had a Persian-American mod...

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Congrats to the new mod and supermod
And i still see jasper as a supermod

Last edited:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Will be there improvement with the changes? Hopefully.

For now I am still seeing hate and seed of hatred in this forum. I am too much of a skeptic these will be vanished.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
You need to understand Jasper. He's the dry humor guy. He's more of a Lewis Black than a Dave Chapelle.

he's really harmless unlike what you and Corzoli think. Agree 100% with the rest of your post though

so Jasper is a mod? i thought he just some random jackass member.. :head:

Personally i dont mind senator but how the hell do you consider jasper a good mod? The man, and by all means im not attcking him, was a complete jackass. Hes the first person in this forum that when i saw post i screamed "what a compulsive ass". I never want someone like jasper as a mod. He doesnt even take his job seriously, hence the forward ban.

Add Mr. Milanista,milan 2020 and kuja. I cannot imagine any of them being mods. David might as well literally ban half the forum because in the coming weeks it would probably happen.

Sven is the only mod i like in this forum that ive interacted with, hes a great example of what a mod should do and how he should act. Not someone who has a terrible personality and abuses his power.

I think mods should take their jobs more seriously, i mean we all argue and whatnot but things get out of hand and the mods just turn a blind eye and it annoys the shit out of me.

and how could you not give me the previlige to be mentioned among yor best friends... :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
He's done it all and can judge and punish from experience. :thumbsup:

Thats like the worst reason ever.You are basically saying dont worry, you can have a shit attitude on the forum, get banned a couple of times, in the end you will be rewarded by..becoming a mod:star::star::star::star:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
There will always be a Montolivo mod.

Thanks to the congratulations. I'm glad to be a part of this grand coalition, representing the Mafia Players' Party. Congrats to the other new mods too.

:thumbsup:

"We're representing the mafia players komyunetteeehh!" :devilehh:

:devilcon:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Tis me, I am well aware most members won't know or even have heard of me, because I generally only post in SAPL and Top3 threads, but I will make more of an effort in other areas :)

:thumbsup:

Great. Start by banning anyone who doubt david's choice of new mods please.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Oh sorry dont mind us, we are just nostalgic for a time when this forum was actually run properly, and not after the Berlusconi mad house model.

Was there no vulture talk back then too?

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
If Fiero could be a mod, Sage could be one