Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I used KHAN academy---

kaaahn-o.gif

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Basically here in the US two things matter,your sat score in the east coast,or your act score in the west coast and your gpa.

max you can get on the sat score i believe is 2400? Usually ivy league schools look for 2100-2400. The great part about the sat is,if you slacked off in highschool and got average grades,then all of sudden scored 2000 on the sat,schools take that into account. Obviously it reflects youre a lazy fucker but it shows you have potential.

Unfortuneatly i only took it once and got an average score,i took it my senior year because i procrastinated it so i never really got the chance to take it again,especially considering i never studied,i dissapointed in myself. Luckily some states allow you to go to community college and transfer to any univesity (in the state) so long as you have the grades for it,which is what im doing.

So it's kind of what we have over here. But wait, you only get few chances to do that shit? Seems pretty harsh..I remember before, like 7 years ago or something, at the test I described (which allows you to take same shortcut as the SAT to uni) you would actually receive more points if you could show you had a job for +5 years. THAT's fucke up :D!

But...I never even got the chance to that stage :(. Always average scores. And they just recently switched the level to..guess what..more math questions :lol: and less from other areas. But one day, when I'll sit on the school bench again, I'll probably boost my chances to get in where the fuck I want through that. As I said, the results last for 5 years (my best is probably gone soon) So will do it one day...again..maybe..probably..>_>

@Derp
sad-sephiroth-sephiroth-29099080-640-480.gif

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Found out one of my close friends got in an accident by a fucker who was texting and eating while driving. Depressing holidays

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Found out one of my close friends got in an accident by a fucker who was texting and eating while driving. Depressing holidays

That sucks, hope for speedy recovery.

Too much dumbasses on this planet in various forms - (there are lots of studies showing that a lot of people CAN'T multitask as well as they BELIEVE to do..). Driving a car while doing something else is big-time stupidity. And in my country just recently they passed a law that forbids phone while driving, slow fucking progress but guess it's in the right direction.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Tell me that he at least put a seatbelt on.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Catch you catch you catch me catch me matte!!!~

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sailor Moon > Cardcaptor Sakura

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Taking a placement test for uni early next week. Im scared as fuck ill be put into a math developmental class or something below precal. Itd be a complete bitch if i have to spend 1-2 semesters extra semesters because i forgot everything in math from highschool. This is like the first time in a year im studying for something :lol:
You better ace this or you'll be kicked out of this club.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tell me that he at least put a seatbelt on.
No idea,shes the type to be super cautious so i assume she drove the speed limit,with seatbelts etc etc.

Its just sad this type of stuff happens because people overestimate themselves,the drivers multitasking skills. Id sue the fuck out of the guy if i was her or her family.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
That sucks, hope for speedy recovery.

Too much dumbasses on this planet in various forms - (there are lots of studies showing that a lot of people CAN'T multitask as well as they BELIEVE to do..). Driving a car while doing something else is big-time stupidity. And in my country just recently they passed a law that forbids phone while driving, slow fucking progress but guess it's in the right direction.

indeed. it is quite true that clinical studies show that people are generally poor at multi-tasking, with higher occurrences of people who think they are good at it, being more bad at it than others...if that makes sense.

they passed laws against cellphone use while driving in my country about a year ago.

No idea,shes the type to be super cautious so i assume she drove the speed limit,with seatbelts etc etc.

Its just sad this type of stuff happens because people overestimate themselves,the drivers multitasking skills. Id sue the fuck out of the guy if i was her or her family.

tell her all your weird anime friends wish her a speedy recovery. and that we're all willing to sue collectively. :D:D

I know its sad. But things like this happen so often in Trinidad that I assume that I am sub-consciously desensitized to road carnage, as well as homicides and kidnapping.

=\

I think I had mentioned these things, in stating my reasons for wanting to come to the U.S., apart from studying. Nothing has changed either in my country either.

Jamjam has hope in me,i can do it guys! :proud::star:

Be cautious. He could be hoping for your failure, considering how you interpret his post. :o

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
indeed. it is quite true that clinical studies show that people are generally poor at multi-tasking, with higher occurrences of people who think they are good at it, being more bad at it than others...if that makes sense.

knowing you, I was expecting Socrates' "All I know is I know nothing" quote :tongue:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
knowing you, I was expecting Socrates' "All I know is I know nothing" quote :tongue:

Well...I could have said that. But perhaps that is a quote I'd using prior to an actual exhibition of what I know on a certain topic. Its a humorous quote in any manner you wish to view it as it makes a comparison between what you do not know and infinity since, really and truly, you would not know the things you do not know. If philosophically weighed against a collective rememberance of "things you know" it would appear that you virtually know nothing as an infinite amount of unknown obviously would outweigh what is known

It's a depressing or rather, boring quote used to fool around with people who assume they know everything. Or rather, that's probably just how I see it. =\

It was Socrates himself though, who said " False words are not only evil in themselves; they infect the soul with evil."

So that I believe I know the things that I know. but if I or someone else could find everything that I do not know and place it into a "container" of sorts, and then label that container "Everything I do not know," I would then be familiar with the things that I do not know because I can then simply point to this container. and I would then also know what I do not know.

:o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Shut up and watch Cardcaptor Sakura, you keyboard Socrateses.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thought what id get for my close friend and my crush but ive got no idea what to get my other friend. Not sound cheap but this running me broke...

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just bought $20 starbuck cards for my colleagues.. simple and easy :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's for your other friends right, no need to impress.. just give something just for the sake of being polite :o

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's for your other friends right, no need to impress.. just give something just for the sake of being polite :o

Problem is the person im trying to impress is the others friends best friend,to top it off,were all hanging out to swap gifts. Basically as it stands,crush will scream in joy and other friend will have the fake smile expression with a nod as a thank you.

I dug myself a deeper hole by consulting her about crushes present,and now she has like super high expectations :lol::fp:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Or...do what I do; have no friends that would expect gifts. :o

Problem is the person im trying to impress is the others friends best friend,to top it off,were all hanging out to swap gifts. Basically as it stands,crush will scream in joy and other friend will have the fake smile expression with a nod as a thank you.

I dug myself a deeper hole by consulting her about crushes present,and now she has like super high expectations :lol::fp:

:fp:

never do this. the most brilliant minds in the world, like my math lecturer from school (1 of 2 people chosen to do Special Math throughout the entire Caribbean during his time) speak to ourselves a lot. you know why?

~We are our own consultants ~

no but seriously... in my opinion its never a good situation where you're crushing on someone who's friends with your more "casual" friends. it is considered by some to be a situation where relationships will end. And by end, I mean end badly. Because there's a diaspora of predicaments that you'll eventually find yourself in. Case in point; Christmas gifts. =\

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so watcha giving ur crush

sound advice.

Shes really into this band,she got close to getting an autograph some months ago but they cancelled were they were gonna go. Im gonna order her favorite members signed autograph. Im glad it isnt as expensive as i previously thought

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no concert tickets where you two can go together?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no concert tickets where you two can go together?

First idea was concert tickets,since we basically have the exact taste in music,i knew for a fact she would like whatever band came in town. But i checked bans coming in the next month and their mostly obscure indie bands no one has heard of. Dunno if id buy an extra ticket with the purpose of going together. just like ikita im taking my sweet time with wooing her :lol::lol: