The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 22-09-2020, 00:16   #1061
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Last edited by VultureSheva; 22-09-2020 at 00:19.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 00:16   #1062
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaMilan View Post
You know you can buy players from other teams other than real, city or chelsea like soumare who is younger and twice as talented and does brahim diaz rings any bill for you?

And no he was average just that we sucked so hard back then doesnt mean he was great and if you dont believe me check the highlights from the time he was with us, and tell me if you can find anythinf special in them.

Anyway he did suck for us(first 6 month) chelsea and monaco, what is the garentees that he wont suck again, if you are going to tell me he got used to the team, i will tell you we have a whole new team with whie new tactics and formulation.

We already gambeled on tonali, no more gambles if we are going anywhere, get us someone who is in form and playing, not a bench warmer and outcast, enough gambeling.
There's no argument here really except that you think he sucks. Like I said I don't agree.

For what is worth Maldini and many in the staff were already here when Baka was playing. They watched his games and training for a season.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 00:44   #1063
yonggoh
Smoker

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini

Davide Calabria vs. Bologna

➤ 72 touches
➤ 92 % pass accuracy (45)
➤ 6 tackles
➤ 1 interception
➤ 2 clearances
➤ 0 dribbled past
➤ 8 ground duels won
➤ 100% of aerial duels won
➤ 1 key pass

It’s like the ghost of Cafu possessed him.

Signature
yonggoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 02:44   #1064
OVUNQUE CON TE
World Cup Winner

No surprises that Calabria performed well, players are allowed time to develop, we need to be less severe with our criticisms, the same will happen with Tonali, just relax and let them learn.

Signature
Insert text here...
OVUNQUE CON TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 03:13   #1065
Mario
AC Milan Icon

full match anyone? fucking missed the 2nd half

nvm found it https://hdmatches.net/2020/09/21/vid...tember-2020/#2

Signature

Last edited by Mario; 22-09-2020 at 04:27.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 05:56   #1066
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

these home jerseys are sexy af...

love the colours

Signature

Lions don't compare themselves to men
vidarth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 08:30   #1067
milanator
AC Milan Legend

I‘m a bit so-so on Diaz, he has great moments but kinda appears and disappears during the game. Especially as an AM he will need time to sync with the squad so it is nothing more than a first impression.

I expected more from Samu, a bad start into the season so far. Saele might take his place soon at this rate.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 16:35   #1068
punisher
RNB everyday malakia

Fav. Players: Shevchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
I?m a bit so-so on Diaz, he has great moments but kinda appears and disappears during the game. Especially as an AM he will need time to sync with the squad so it is nothing more than a first impression.

I expected more from Samu, a bad start into the season so far. Saele might take his place soon at this rate.
Saele only seems to play better than Samu because the latter run his ass off in the first half and make his opositions too tired.

I don't underestimate Saele however. Both of them run like crazy and it's a nice thing to see.

Signature
Cancel the season
punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 01:06   #1069
yonggoh
Smoker

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini

"They had Ibrahimovic and we didn't," Bologna manager Sinisa Mihajlovic told reporters after the game. "Everything they created came from him. Apart from that, it was an even match."

Yes, tell yourself that. From the match I saw, most period we won the the battles in the middle and wide areas especially. They had more chances towards the end when our multiple subs expectedly caused disruption in our flow and rhythm.

The match could’ve been 2-0 or 4-1 if you ask me... but it was never an “even“ contest.

Signature
yonggoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 06:47   #1070
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
Saele only seems to play better than Samu because the latter run his ass off in the first half and make his opositions too tired.

I don't underestimate Saele however. Both of them run like crazy and it's a nice thing to see.
Wut?

I dont know who Samu was making tired other than himself that is.

Shit passing, cant beat his man, not running into space, constantly bullied off the ball. Bologna had zero problems dealing with him.

Compare that to Saele, who was interchanging well with the forwards, constantly running behind the defense, kept his passing simple plus almost always put himself in positions to receive a pass.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Ash is online now   Reply With Quote