The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you listening in on the sporting directors phone conversations? How else would you know about Maldini and Boban’s excessive use of the word “no”?

C'mon Nalim, you should know better, Clearly, he is a psychic.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
looks like we have no interest looking for a world class coach.

which world class coach would even consider managing AC Milan right now? Who would dare risk their reputation to take on Milan bench?

Sacking Gattuso was what most supporters wanted and we got an even worse coach. Retribution? maybe.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I welcome Todibo, Matic and a winger/attacking mid of quality.

It's easy to take for granted but so happy to se Maldini pushing the fodders out. With a squad like ours, the exits are almost as important and hard to do as the necessary acquisitions.

I hope this means the end is nigh for players like Vergognoglu and Suso as well.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Private jets and parties, with Ibrahimovic it changes - #ACMilan's mercato promise to the Swede

2020 will mark the return of Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Milanello, where he once used to train. A guarantee for an environment that has threatened to drift away. Let’s explain it better.

PRIVATE JETS, IBIZA AND LATE NIGHTS – According to what has been learned by SempreMilan.com, Milan pushed for the arrival of Ibrahimovic, above all to unite a group that was in danger of getting lost.

This is because, unlike years ago, at Milanello there is no longer that strict regulation imposed by the seniors. Furthermore, as learned by our editorial team, recently a small part of the squad has been experiencing the nightlife.

Two AC Milan players, which we won’t name due to privacy reasons, are used to reaching festive destinations, such as Ibiza in Spain, with private jets after the games. Others, however, have been reported countless times in the priveés of some Milanese clubs.

Let’s be clear, there is nothing wrong with partying at times, but it shouldn’t be a priority, as it’s been lately. With Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the Rossoneri dressing room, all of this perhaps won’t happen again, or at least will happen less.

THE PROMISE TO IBRA – By saying yes to AC Milan, Ibrahimovic received a particular reassurance, aimed at further reinforcing the squad. According to what has been learned by SempreMilan.com, he has been promised a ‘no.10’ player, already in January.

Everything will depend on the departures, such as Kessie or maybe even Paqueta. However, what matters is that Milan have decided to get serious, already from January as the squad will be further strengthened.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
[/B] At #Milan, #Ibrahimovic will have to solve a 'small' problem. And the leadership has promised him a gift on the market. The background

@VitoAngele

Last edited:

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
From Spain - Seville, Monchi works to try to take Suso

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
In: Ibra, Matic, Todibo, Olmo.

Out: Borini, RR, Kessie.

Three players that stand 1.9m or above and the right mix of youth and experience. That's about the best scenario for Jan.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In: Ibra, Matic, Todibo, Olmo.

Out: Borini, RR, Kessie.

Three players that stand 1.9m or above and the right mix of youth and experience. That's about the best scenario for Jan.
I agree on the In-list.

Suso should be added to the exits-list. Will prepare us financially for some hits in the summer if nothing else.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Matic is fake news

Matic does not seem a practical deal considering that up to date there isn't a concrete interest from Milan in a player with the characteristics of the Serbian [Di Marzio]

Daniele Longo
@86_longo
· 2h
❌ #Matic non è una opzione per il #Milan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Realistically this is the last gasp saloon to sell Suso. If they renew that little toads contract again I don't know what to do.

The "best" player in a shit team is in this case one of the ones who have to go first if we're serious.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Matic is fake news

Matic does not seem a practical deal considering that up to date there isn't a concrete interest from Milan in a player with the characteristics of the Serbian [Di Marzio]

Daniele Longo
@86_longo
· 2h
#Matic non è una opzione per il #Milan
Shame really. Could have been a van Bommel light

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Sevilla please make it true... but knowing past experience with La Liga teams they will offer loan+option and not take it. Also, Ocampos is doing well there, so given how much better Suso is than him maybe Suso will be a top player.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I agree on the In-list.

Suso should be added to the exits-list. Will prepare us financially for some hits in the summer if nothing else.

Suso will be almost impossible to move in Jan. Management have to start preparing for next season now.

The Suso links to Seville are from July.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If Roma is going to be sold for 780 million, surely you guys can see how Milan’s value is close to a billion? Clubs in such cities are extremely highly valued these days.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Private jets and parties, with Ibrahimovic it changes - #ACMilan's mercato promise to the Swede

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So they needed Ibra to return to put a rule in place about excessive partying ???

:fp:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Some Balkan milan fans pages say Suso to Sevilla is close to be done. Great, lets pray. One pussy down, 10 to go.

Kessie and Hakan next plz

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Jets and parties, coz they deserve it... grandi ragazzi!! Hahaha...bastards

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I can understand why Milan improved under Gattuso

Imagine partying and has to face Gattuso's wrath in Monday morning

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
While reading these news of sales I can almost smell the light...

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can understand why Milan improved under Gattuso

Imagine partying and has to face Gattuso's wrath in Monday morning

This is actually a really good point. The discipline Gattuso enforced has been taken for granted.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forgot about Krunic. He could probably be the most improved player because of Zlatan, besides Paqueta I think.

I've been thinking about Todibo and how he can potentially play both CB and CDM. This will allow us to play the a 4 at the back system with him in midfield, but in possession he would drop back and the two CBs split to cover space, with Theo and Conti going very high without fear of leaving space behind. This would allow us to move Bennacer away from the anchor position and let him play as a mezzala.

My hope is that we finally let go of Suso now. Hakan and Krunic can rotate with Paqueta and Bonaventura, but there is absolutely no chance that both Suso and Ibrahimovic can work in the same side. They both want the ball, both are extremely slow. With Ibra at least he's a great target for direct balls and with fast players around him like Leao and Theo we can play much faster on the break. We can't do that with Suso and he can't really receive long balls under pressure like Ibra can.

Putting so much responsibility on a 19 year old - who has barely played in the last 2 years - doesn't seem like a good idea. It's a grown man's role.

If this was the old Ibra from 2011 then I would've suggested a 4-3-1-2 with him and Leao, supported by a hardworking "CAM" that drifts right. Not sure who from our current players. There are "ifs" and buts" with all of them. Maybe Paqueta, but does he have the athleticism for it? Maybe Hakan, if he regains his workrate and if he's willing to drift to the right instead of left. Maybe Bona, but again a player with questionable physique who likes to drift left.

I hear Ibra is a lot more static now. Doesn't drop deep as much, or spend much time on the flanks.
Like a 9, but without the off-ball movement.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There was the report of Leao partying after the Atalanta loss

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Really smart move from him, he can develop just right at Borrussia.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Genoa are closing in on signing Borini from Milan who gave the go ahead. Preziosi has given him a contract until 2022

https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/status/1211282677422276609

Can't see Genoa match his current salary(2.5m net).
Or Borini giving up one cent.

Sounds like a contract termination by mutual consent where Borini receives a hefty compensation sum.

Stupid move if that's the case. The only problem I had with him as backup player was his salary. If they're going to pay the difference between Genoa's proposal and his current salary then what's the point? To improve the wage structure?

I wouldn't have minded him and Samu starting ahead of Hakan and Suso now that Hakan has been infected by Suso's workrate and Suso has been infected by Hakan's output.
The Coppa game against Napoli was my favorite Milan moment of 2019.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Highly doubt Pioli would sub Suso or move to two strikers. If there aren’t any more moves in the market, Ibra will just replace Piatek in the starting XI.
I highly doubt our wingers will want to be starters with ibra. They'll be scared. Especially the Spanish.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Well, knowing Milan and how operate, we won't receive a single € for Borini this upcoming mercato.

He's a free-agent in the summer, so there's that.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, knowing Milan and how operate, we won't receive a single € for Borini this upcoming mercato.

He's a free-agent in the summer, so there's that.

only money-laundering bribentus scum could get money for expiring Borini. We should be happy that he is leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule