Week 34: Milan - Bologna 18/07/2020 21:45 CET

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
AC-Milan-vs-Bologna.jpg

last 5 games
for (7th)milan: WDWWD
for (10th)bologna: DDLWD

is this a game where milan will score fast 2 goals and just end it in 1st half??
bologna is tricky team under miha taking points from napolis, inters etc.

saele back from suspension, is samu back from injury??
other than that only musa and duarte not available.

expected 2:1/3:1

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Bonaventura, Hakan; Rebic;

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Bonaventura, Hakan; Rebic;

Good to see Rebic from the start. Ibra should only be used in the last 20-25 minutes if we want to get the best out of him.

Saelemaekers starting most likely means we will play with Ten and a half men, the guy is absolutely useless.

Hopefully the back four have a great day, and not run on spaghetti legs for a change.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
important easy win

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Musa Barrow gets a counterattack opportunity against Romagnoli then that's a certain goal.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The players know where we are in the table, they know we are doing well, but must continue like this and pick up as many points as possible, because we haven’t achieved our objective yet,” said the coach in his press conference.

“The work we started in October could not bear fruit immediately. We struggled above all to turn our chances into goals and results. We introduced new ideas and it was always going to take time. Now we have become a team.”

Despite their recent successful streak, taking them up to joint sixth place with Napoli, Pioli is still likely to be replaced by Ralf Rangnick next season.

“There is too much talk about the future, it’s more important to live in the present. Tomorrow is going to be difficult against a Bologna side that put in a huge performance against Napoli. They’re in good shape and we must give our all to beat them. Sinisa Mihajlovic is performing a masterpiece with that team, as he always wants to take the game to the opponent.

“I am enjoying my time at Milan and with this exceptional squad. The next few days are going to be very important and we don’t have time to waste on anything else.

“We want to get as many points as possible and at the end of the day we’ll see where we are. Qualifying directly for the Europa League group stages would be important, but we’ve got some ground to make up. Roma are out in front and we have to keep pushing, being aware of our capabilities.”

After years of disappointing performances, Pioli even seems to be getting the best out of Franck Kessie and Hakan Calhanoglu.

“This is modern football, they have characteristics and capabilities that allow them to both attack and defend. They are intelligent players who know how to adapt to each rapidly-changing situation.”

Ibrahimovic played the full 90 minutes in a 3-1 win against Parma midweek, but could be rested here.

“Today and tomorrow’s training sessions will be important. He feels good, I’ll decide based on my starting XI and the need to have options off the bench,” concluded Pioli.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Nice lineup. Looks like it will look more like a 4-2-2-2 when in possession/attacking (with Rebic alongside Ibra). Ragnick influence?

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Match day! Forza Milan!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I love this schedule playing every third day. I get to see my beautiful Milan more often :love:
But I can't imagine how tough it must be for the guys

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah I am loving it for purely selfish reasons.

Football (and Milan especially in good form) every day at the height of summer, where I'm forced to be at home.

Perfection :lol:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Yeah I am loving it for purely selfish reasons.

Football (and Milan especially in good form) every day at the height of summer, where I'm forced to be at home.

Perfection :lol:

enjoying Milan Games..... it really is a crazy period in history.

All it took was a global virus lol

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
This is gonna be a very tough nut to crack but I believe we will win

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan from the start?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3 of the 4 teams below us already drew and we play against the remaining one

time to secure our el ticket

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
A win today gives us an 8 point gap between us an Sass, with only 12 left to play for after this round. Will be a huge win.

Schedule