Europa League Qualif. Round 2: Shamrock Rovers - AC Milan 17/09/2020 20:00 CET

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
oh damn, that is a big bus... I imagine Leao isn't coming though because he is in quarantine and hasn't trained

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
It's most likely our Europa League squad list for the group stages, and not our actual travelling squad.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
This game has me so worried.
Imagine if we lose..it could really effect morale.
We need to be on it. They're on fire in the league, buzzing to play us in what will be the high point in their careers. They have 5 international players apparently too. They play attacking football.

Just keep the tempo up and impose ourselves, don't fall into the trap of what Italian teams and the Italy NT team do...(drop to their level) .. I can give plenty of examples. Italy against Malta and Armenia etc..inter against some random Azerbaijani team.. Pioli doesn't seem to have this attitude though. Going for more and more goals when we were playing every few days.. and definitely would've been forgiven for just conserving energy instead.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
1599899211973.png

I see Saelemakers more likely to start, Diaz will come to replace Castillejo in the last 20 minutes.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
This game has me so worried.
Imagine if we lose..it could really effect morale.
We need to be on it. They're on fire in the league, buzzing to play us in what will be the high point in their careers. They have 5 international players apparently too. They play attacking football.

Just keep the tempo up and impose ourselves, don't fall into the trap of what Italian teams and the Italy NT team do...(drop to their level) .. I can give plenty of examples. Italy against Malta and Armenia etc..inter against some random Azerbaijani team.. Pioli doesn't seem to have this attitude though. Going for more and more goals when we were playing every few days.. and definitely would've been forgiven for just conserving energy instead.

They do have 5 international players yes:

A 24 year-old midfielder with 2 caps for Ireland who seems to be kind of on the edge of getting into the squad. He wasn't called for the Nations League.

A 34 year-old RB with 6 caps for Ireland who was last in the squad in 2013.

A 28 year-old CB with 1 cap for Cape Verde.

A 31 year-old LB with 12 caps for Northern Ireland who hasn't been in the squad since 2017 and has only played 16 minuted of a friendly since 2015.

A 38 year-old goalkeeper with 9 caps for Northern Ireland who has hasn't played since 2016.

Their whole squad is valued at 2m Euros on Transfermarkt. The gulf in quality is clearly enormous but definitely anything can happen in a single leg knock-out, they've been playing regularly since August 1st and are undefeated since then.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
LIVE MN - Pioli: "Ibra has recovered completely, I found him competitive as always"

In a few minutes Stefano Pioli will speak at a press conference on the eve of the match against Shamrock Rovers. It will be the debut of the season for Milan, in an inside out match in Dublin. Follow all the statements of the Rossoneri coach from our website and our official app.

You fought so hard to reach Europe, now we are. What are your feelings?

"The thrill of starting the new season, of trying to realize a path we built last year. The preliminary is just the beginning, we want to get to the groups but we have to think about tomorrow's match. Three weeks of preparation are not so many, we did everything we had to do to be ready ".

An unexpected race ...

"In sport, if you take something for granted, you start with the wrong approach, we know the difficulties of the first match, the opponent plays good football, very proactive. It is a team that is better physically, we must not only think about the difficulties that we will encounter but of the opportunity that we will have. We have some important absences but those who will leave today are ready to face this difficult match ".

Where to start again?

"The important thing is to start from our game concepts and our identity, we know how to build and defend, the eleven will depend on the condition. Tonali, Diaz and Tatarusanu already have a clear idea of ​​what we want to do".

How are the players after such a short break?

"The players needed to disconnect, we preferred to give them a few more days of rest, especially for an environmental issue. We played many close matches. I immediately found them well mentally, when you are comfortable where you work you are more inclined to sacrifice. In these three weeks we have faced all the training sessions and all the friendlies with the right spirit. "

Europe has a different meaning for AC Milan ...

"It has always been the natural habitat of this glorious club. The goal of returning to the Champions League is main, we are ready, aware of the difficulties. Shamrock are fine, they are an intense team, we will have to approach the match well and stay focused. for all 95 minutes ".

How is Ibrahimovic?

"He has recovered completely, he is very well mentally, he is involved as always, I found him as he is, competitive and available to the maximum".

He found Tonali ...

"He is a young boy, but mature and ready. He has already shown his characteristics and will, he is very happy to be here".

What do you think of the market done so far?

"Our transfer market started well in advance, the club wanted to continue what they did last year. These are very important signs, I am very satisfied with the players I have. The transfer market is still long, but me and the team we only have to think about tomorrow's match and the next matches. We hope to have a competitive start, then at the break in October we will also sum up the market ".

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm paying for a service that has Europa League, and they're not even showing this. Pathetic.

I'm putting my faith in Pingu to give me some streams tomorrow.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Benfica yesterday got knocked out by farmers from Greece, knockout games suck yo.

Also love that Pioli said in the pre match interview that Milan must aim to win the Europa League. Taking one game at a time. Need that mentality.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
EiDAM12WoAEnbcO

@Hitchens, I got you. There'll be streams as always posted.

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Aftonbladet broadcasting the game tomorrow? Got to pay or they broadcast it for free?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Leao there?

no
119637449_10157445398856937_980261374976251230_o.png

this adequate 20/21?

Will there be more substitutes?

Teams will be able to make five substitutions but, to limit the number of stoppages, they will only be allowed to make these changes at three points in the game. These three occasions do not include changes at half-time, between the end of normal playing time and extra time, and at half-time during extra time. One additional substitution will be allowed during extra time.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Can watch the game on the app :cool:

Hope this agreement continues

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm not starting a subscription to Norway's toilet paper for this game :lol:

@Pingu, thanks bro.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can watch the game on the app :cool:

Hope this agreement continues

It's a piece of shit app. It tells my playback error everytime I try to turn a game on (Brescia, Vicenza..). I'll be pissed if they decide to show the game and it doesn't work for me.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan’s probable lineup vs. Shamrock Rovers according to Sky:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Gabbia, Kjaer, Theo; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Saelemaekers; Ibrahimovic

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only for Plus-subscribers.

Aftonbladet asking for money. Milan app screwing me over. Streams Pingu is providing are working for everyone except for me...

Is there any way I can contact Milan about helping me with the app?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan?s probable lineup vs. Shamrock Rovers according to Sky:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Gabbia, Kjaer, Theo; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Saelemaekers; Ibrahimovic

Man I'm stoked.

Fappia has grown alot in my eyes. Calm as fuck. Something that is very rare for a 20 year old CB

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Holy shit I've got game days nerves.

Forza Milan!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Match day!

Europe!

FORZA MILAN!!!!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Man I'm stoked.

Fappia has grown alot in my eyes. Calm as fuck. Something that is very rare for a 20 year old CB

You're cursed. :(

Maybe try Bluestacks if you have a PC/laptop. It's an Android emulator you can install and then run the AC Milan app from there and can watch the game (as long as you're in a country not on the list where it's shown on TV).

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're cursed. :(

Maybe try Bluestacks if you have a PC/laptop. It's an Android emulator you can install and then run the AC Milan app from there and can watch the game (as long as you're in a country not on the list where it's shown on TV).

Should have seen the game vs Brescia. First I thought the game was on sunday while I was over by a friends house 20 minutes from my home. I get a notificiation that the game starts in 30 minutes. I write a post here being surprised and tell my friend there is an emergency and I have to leave right now - Milan is playing. I get home exactly at 17:00, frustrated as hell I try your streams as well as the Milan app. Nothing works. I try to download Milan app again still wont work. 15 minutes have gone and I'm boiling and all hot. I check which italian channels are broadcasting the game - DAZN and Milan channel. Great. My dad has iptv, he's living 5 minutes away from me. Rush to the car, drive double the speed limit biting my jaws all the way. I arrive, dad is all surprised what the fuck I'm doing. I tell him in a hurry Milan are playing I need your TV right now while I rush for the remote. Look up DAZN. Takes forever to load and when loading is finished the lag is extreme. Literally unwatchable. I go to Milan channel... same with DAZN... right now I just lean back on the couch for about a minute, totally in despair and crushed. I dont get to watch Milan play. Out of the blue and one last shot I just try to go to youtube, search for Milan - Brescia live.... there is a stream. 10 minutes before half time. I thanked God hundred of times, but still pissed I missed almost all of the first half.

I don't have a PC, I'll see what I can do tonight. Hopefully one of your streams are working tonight. They usually do

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
#ACMilan, the seven time European Cup (#UEFAChampionsLeague) winner and two time UEFA Cup (#UEFAEuropaLeague) winner, is ranked 62nd (19.000) on the UEFA Club Ranking 2020. #ShamrockRovers can be found on the 223rd (3.750) spot.

The Italians are predicted to win the 2nd round of Europa League qualifiers.
@EuroClubIndex
puts them at 69.8% chance of winning the away game against #ShamrockRovers.

UEFA

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Should have seen the game vs Brescia. First I thought the game was on sunday while I was over by a friends house 20 minutes from my home. I get a notificiation that the game starts in 30 minutes. I write a post here being surprised and tell my friend there is an emergency and I have to leave right now - Milan is playing. I get home exactly at 17:00, frustrated as hell I try your streams as well as the Milan app. Nothing works. I try to download Milan app again still wont work. 15 minutes have gone and I'm boiling and all hot. I check which italian channels are broadcasting the game - DAZN and Milan channel. Great. My dad has iptv, he's living 5 minutes away from me. Rush to the car, drive double the speed limit biting my jaws all the way. I arrive, dad is all surprised what the fuck I'm doing. I tell him in a hurry Milan are playing I need your TV right now while I rush for the remote. Look up DAZN. Takes forever to load and when loading is finished the lag is extreme. Literally unwatchable. I go to Milan channel... same with DAZN... right now I just lean back on the couch for about a minute, totally in despair and crushed. I dont get to watch Milan play. Out of the blue and one last shot I just try to go to youtube, search for Milan - Brescia live.... there is a stream. 10 minutes before half time. I thanked God hundred of times, but still pissed I missed almost all of the first half.

I don't have a PC, I'll see what I can do tonight. Hopefully one of your streams are working tonight. They usually do

Oooh that sounds awful :(

I take it Youtube works for you then? I can always try to find a stream on there and post it as well for you.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh that sounds awful :(

I take it Youtube works for you then? I can always try to find a stream on there and post it as well for you.

Are you going to the stadium?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Are you going to the stadium?

There's no fans allowed at the games and I live the other side of the country, so no point going to stand outside :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no fans allowed at the games and I live the other side of the country, so no point going to stand outside :lol:
:thumbsup:
Yeah Ireland is big.
I hope some fans are outside and make some Irish ambiance.

0ywWkOL.gif