AC Milan - Inter

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You know..am quite surprised none of the moderators have come in to halt the flame war..yeah?? :conf:

Reaction score
If it makes any difference to anyone I really hate Juventus and any team who beat them are alright by me... unless it's Man United of course

the scoundrels

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
With Cannavaro Emre and C.Zanetti all injured Materazzi suspended , :devil: Milan can easily beat Inter 7-0 :D .
As always Sheva will rock inter defence.
I hate inter!!

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
I think we'll win this. I'd play Costacurta in place of Maldini for this one. He may be old but he's a wily defender and in a game like this against forwards he knows, he won't let us down.

sid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Nesta
NO INTER ALLOWED!!!!!
But you looks like a good manner kind of person..
So watch your words everytime you came here!
Thats all I gotta say to TIMMYTIGER!

Reaction score
Hey Timmy if U ask me your are more then welcome to chat on this forum. You never know you might be converted into a Milanisti. :devil2: But don't let someone like Tommy change your opinion about the rest of us. :devil2: Any ways here is my opinion on the starting 11 for the game-DIDA-
-Pancaro-Nesta-Kaladze-Cafu
-Gattuso-Seedoorf-Pirlo-
-Rui-KaKa-
-Sheva-

Subs:Tommasson,Serginho,Redondo,Costacurta,Simic,Abbiati,Laursen,
Brocchi.
Res:Maldini,Inzaghi,Boriello,Ambrosini,Fiori.:devilcoo:

Milan4ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,aimar,nesta,maldini,van basten,veron,tevez,
:( .....anway we will win The Derby....Don't worry about..... :eek:
:conf: ..the other side...the [cap]..is suspended. Billy will be capt..and replaced.....

:tongue: ..inter..
the Result...will be lik 11 may 2001...and..... 6 0........

:conf:Forza Milan

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tommy Sheva said:
MILANISTI WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN FRIENDLY WITH D*** NERAZURRI :naughty: :devilcon:

quote]

seems so childish..how old are u, tommy ????? i have Juve friends who treat me so well joining their thread, and bear in ur mind, sometimes, difference makes us closer and indeed streghten our friendship..
-------------------------------------------------------

about this game, i have no idea, who could replace maldini..i think billy could do it, by swtching him to CD..
hope, dida will play 4 full time.

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is madness..why must we degrade the Interisti's just because they are our chief rivals? In Milan, both Milanisti and Interisti get along well enough outside of the derbies..each minding their own teams business and hardly ever badmouthing the other team about their form or league position or whatever nonsense... The same should be said of all Milanisti and Interisti worldwide..why can't we just let each other get on with their own agenda..no need for harsh words and inhumane flaming...

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This Tommy Sheva.....yes u can voice ur opinion because these are forums but i believe this is a big *no* moment for you.
What the hell are u trying to do? U may be a staunch Milan supporter but just because u are Milanista does not equal a death wish on Inter. Its a shame that one of us feels the need to act like this alas u are a small minority.... so really this negative behaviour u should keep to yourself because no one cares :rolleyes:
ABOUT THE MATCH!
Im soooo gutted to hear Captain Maldini will be out. I think it will prove a disaster if we started Laursen :head:
I think we can win, i know we can i just hope all clicks well. Captain or nto we usually bring our a game to derbys and such matches....

FORZA SCUDETTO :devil2:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
God forbid that Laursen and his contact lenses start that match. :o but one would think that Carletto's smart enough to notice his performances (or lack there of) and not put him there.

Rex

Reaction score
Ok, I'm taking in charge for while.

To all of you, please watch your words and post in kindly manners, we do want this subject or topic to be pleased to discuss. Even another fans had come in and written/spoken what's on their mind, please respect others' opinion as we are warm welcomed forums. We would love to see 'fresh' discussion among all of you, by itself it turns out to be an interesting topic the people who want to talk to. Keep in open mind before posting, to insult other's opinion will be something disgraceful for us.
I must add to you that all capital/caps letter should be abandoned, it's similar to yell out in the discussion. Better to use no caps/common letters.

us_bombs..I know what you're sayin'. :o Beware.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
To say that I am wary of this game is to say nothing. Inter's problems aside we have our own problems, and the main one is - our defensive line. As I understand Maldini is not going to play. Which leave us with with three nominal central backs - Nesta, Laursen and Billy. Not exactly a perfect choice against likes Adriano and Vieri. Would be interesting to see what will Carlo do, what rabbit he will pull from the hat. IMO he can play Simic as a CB, cause he played in this position before. As u can see I am not considering Laursen at all after his latest performance against Lazio. May be Carlo will give a lad another chance and he might, but this game pls. Billy is old. Both Adriano and Bobo will eat him alive. He can come as a substitute for a short period of time to refresh our defensive lines, but to build on him to play for the whole game? I don't think so... Considering all this our line would be consisting of:

--------------------------------- Dida -----------------------------------
---------- Cafu ------- Simic --------- Nesta ------------ Kala --------
------ Gattuso -------------------- Pirlo -------------------Serginho---
-----------------------Seedorf-------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------- Kaka ------------------
------------------------------ Sheva ------------------------------------

Which makes a: 1-4-5-1 but more conservative then one with Rui and Kaka both playing. And of course I would prefer Ambro instead of Sergio but he is injured still.
I am old enough not to boast 7:0's or else around and when I silently wish for this result I know that in current position we have win no matter how. If it can be 1/2:0 that's fine with me. Loosing or drawing not coming into consideration, but everything is possible. That's why we love THIS game.

FORZA MILAN!!!! :devil: :devil:

red_dragon

Beginner
Reaction score
I am hopeful about a +ve result but there are so many -ve things rite now 1) paolo wont be there 2) Our recent form 1-2,0-4,1-1 3)Kaka seems to be somewhat less brilliant than his early season dazzle(this is relative because we know what he has done in 1st part of the season) 4)Adriano + Stankovic have definitely increased their strength :(

+ve ones 1)Kakha is back 2)Sheva is continuing to score 3)all the inter defenders are absent 4)zac is running to save his job(this may prove +ve for inter too) but the most important one - Inter are sh*t in derbies over the last few years however strong they have been.
Hope Carletto does all the calculations rite and we come up trumps. This is only the beginning.We next have CL and then Lazio(on the up) and then Juve (away). Starting off with a win before this crucial phase of matches is sooooooooooooo vital.
I think it will be closer than most of us think and we will prevail 2-1 (pippo,sheva,adriano)or 1-0(sheva/rui ;) ).

FORZA MILAN

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
red_dragon said:
... Inter are sh*t in derbies over the last few years however strong they have been....

Something I've read in la Gazzetta today, interesting but unfortunately also a bit worrying, esp. for those who are superstitious:

Maldini has played 46 matches (18 victories, 17 ties, 11 defeats) against Inter since 1985, 34 championship matches, 7 Coppa Italia, 2 friendlies, 1 L. Berlusconi trophy + the 2 CL semis last year.

Without Maldini Milan has never managed to win against Inter, they lost 4 times (incl. Trofeo Tim in the summer) + drew once.

But I'm not superstitious :tongue:

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My probable line-ups (4-3-2-1):

Dida

Cafu Nesta Costacurta Pancaro

Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf

Kaka Rui Costa

Shevchenko

Prediction:
Milan 3 - Inter 1 (Sheva 2 goals and Kaka, Inter = Adriano)

Oh ya, against Roma didn't Costacurta played a great performance when Nesta was unavailable.
Well this time Costacurta is replacing Maldini and I hope he will do the same thing as he did against Roma.

I think Kaka-Rui combo is still the best formation we have at the moment and I hope Sheva will do the same job against Inter as he did against Roma.

Also, I think our defenders have to watch Adriano every second.

Forza Milan!!!!!!

sid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Nesta
Pozzi! Pozzi!
WE WANT POZZI!
It some kind of exited when we got new young player dont you think :)
The EPL keep their eyes on REYES (Arsenal) after an impact he made scoring 2 againts Chelsea. (sorry if i mess u guys talking about EPL)
I cant wait to our new young player make an impact in Serie A..
And I really really hope so.. :cool:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Passion for *9* said:
Without Maldini Milan has never managed to win against Inter, they lost 4 times (incl. Trofeo Tim in the summer) + drew once.

But I'm not superstitious :tongue:

I recall one derby from 94-95 where we draw with Inter.....1-1.....incredible Maldini goal......absolutely incredible.

No capitano.....no problem......I hope!

I'm no superstitious......but I endorse wishful thinking :D

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
sid said:
I cant wait to our new young player make an impact in Serie A..

Isn't Kaka our new young player who has made a BIG impact in Serie A? :tongue:
Or has the excitement dwindled already? ;)

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I have faith that we will win this game. We played like shit for a few games and now the players will be fired up for the derby. I think psychologically Inter always believes that they can't beat Milan so that might work in our favor as well.

:devil2: I think our usual 1:0 or 2:1 will be the result! :devil2:

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I heard and read somewhere that at least 7 Inter players are injured or out of the derby game which is good news for us. Including maybe: Cannavaro, Materazzi, J.Zanetti, O.Martins and I don't know the rest. Vieri and Adriano are available.

So can anyone confirm this news?

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
acmilan1988 said:
Including maybe: Cannavaro, Materazzi, J.Zanetti, O.Martins and I don't know the rest.
It's Cristiano Zanetti not Javier.

The others would be Coco, Almeyda, Gamarra, Brechet, Kallon (obviously). Maybe Emre.

sid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Nesta
It is a MUST WIN MATCH.. dont you think?
We probably in top form rather than inter.
with 7 main inter players posible to sit on the bench?
We must win this.
Come on Milan.. you can do it..
I KNOW YOU CAN!!! :cool:

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
i have this feeling that pipo should play if he is in form. i just have this gut feeling that if he plays he will do great things. kaka should play behind sheva and pippo cause he had a bad game against lecce and would probably want to do amends.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
If so many Inter players won't play, then it should be an advantage the team should take.
Ok, so no Maldini, Milan can win without him, can't we?, cause if not I don't want him to retire never!!
I don't want to take predictions, but all I want is Milan to win(like we all want)! :devil2:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I hope Simic will be in first 11 :cool:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The wierd thing is that Inter lost their last Serie A match at home to Udinese..and we all know what happened when Milan lost to Udinese at home in the last match last year..i think Zac will be eager to kickstart his team again..and there would be no better way to do so than to win the derby..Inter will be motivated far beyond what most of you think..and this can serve to work against us..mentally...

Milan have been playing poorly of late and we are suffering the same problem again as late last year..the inability to create enough chances for the forwards and shooting more precise shots on goal..if we can improve our finishing and penetrating of opponent's defences..we can sweep anyone away with our squad..the depth is amazing and i believe that will win the Scudetto for us...

We have everything to play for in the derby..Roma and Juve will be watching and hoping for Inter to win..however i trust Milan will emerge from their poor performances of late and bounce back on another long run of victories!

Go Milan! Forza!!! :devil: :devil2:

Rex

Reaction score
Derby della Madoninna between Milan contra Inter always has been meaningful and vital than any other matches. This will be show-off battle between Sheva vs Vieri, and you're right R4gs, Inter will have boost morale after having bad moment in last match. The uniqe of this encounter is Zac, the former Milan coach is facing his former club, who gave the last Scudetto in 98/99...he surely knows everything weakness and redundancy of his former club..

Inter whenever they are, still always troubling us...

Schedule