Round of 16: Switzerland 1-1 Poland - (4-5 after pks) - 25 June 2016 15:00 CET

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Schär had a very Xhaka-esque start in the BL. Didn't adapt to the BL as fast as expected and then had some injury issues as well. However by the end of the season he got more and more minutes and it seems like he slowly is getting his shit together.

Man you've got to rewatch the highlights of this match. It was insane. First 45 minutes we banged Liverpool like they were an amateur club from Serie C - only difference it was a CL final and we lead 3:0 after 45 minutes. Then in the second half we stoped playing football for something like 6 minutes, and Liverpool scored three times within those 6 minutes. I mean wtf!? From the equaliser on until the end of the game after 120 minutes it was again the same like before, we outplaying Liverpool like crazy and getting chances over chances. But it was like someone put a spell on Dudeks goal. None of our chances went in. Unexplainable. And then in the penalties. We failed hard while Dudek was distracting our players with weird dances on the line. Never seen that dances before and never seen it again after.

However, we were by far the best team in Europe and Liverpool an outsider. When you hear players from Milan talk about that game you see how they struggle even today with that memories. Pirlo actually seriously considered to end his career as football player - that's how destroying it was.

Man that night. I will never forget that bitterness ;)

Good to hear. We should try to sign him then.

- I watched the first half. Irc maldini scored the first goal.. And then crespo two goals? One of them from kakas assist (best assist of all time imo).
But I grew up in a religious family, so when it was time to pray we had to turn off the tv and read quran afterwards for 30min or so.
I remember like it was yesterday, we turned on the tv. It was penalty shootout, serginho's turn. And the rest you know. :fp:

But it didn't effect me, like it would have done had it happened today.

Fuck it we got our revenge and a ballon d'or for our golden boy kaka.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good to hear. We should try to sign him then.

- I watched the first half. Irc maldini scored the first goal.. And then crespo two goals? One of them from kakas assist (best assist of all time imo).
But I grew up in a religious family, so when it was time to pray we had to turn off the tv and read quran afterwards for 30min or so.
I remember like it was yesterday, we turned on the tv. It was penalty shootout, serginho's turn. And the rest you know. :fp:

But it didn't effect me, like it would have done had it happened today.

Fuck it we got our revenge and a ballon d'or for our golden boy kaka.

If I hear ghose Lacroix rumours it makes me want to puke. Please no fodder from FC Sion, get us Schär

Yeah fortunately we got our revenche 2 years later, it's the only reason why I can rewatch 2005 finale (knowing two years later we were the outsiders in the final nevertheless we won, just like they did two years before). But those two years in between I couldn't rewatch it. Everyone just spoke about the hreatestfinal this CL competition has ever seen and I was like OK I'm going to kill myself :lol:

Maaaan that assist from Kaka to Crespo. Mother of all passes. Would like to see that scene but with the audio file from the commentator of Island flipping out :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Gutted i missed the goal of the tournament :cry:

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If I hear ghose Lacroix rumours it makes me want to puke. Please no fodder from FC Sion, get us Schär

Yeah fortunately we got our revenche 2 years later, it's the only reason why I can rewatch 2005 finale (knowing two years later we were the outsiders in the final nevertheless we won, just like they did two years before). But those two years in between I couldn't rewatch it. Everyone just spoke about the hreatestfinal this CL competition has ever seen and I was like OK I'm going to kill myself :lol:

Maaaan that assist from Kaka to Crespo. Mother of all passes. Would like to see that scene but with the audio file from the commentator of Island flipping out :lol:

Who the f is lacroix, even the name sounds fodserish

- that commentator :lol: :lol: .

Schedule