The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Those were best case and worst case hypothesis. Please learn to read.

:fp: I bet right?

I'm willing to squander an assumption that the folder you had these important business predictions in was titled

"Dum Fuk"

I adore your air of superiority despite being wrong about almost everything you ever post :lol:

This is just necro being necro. Nothing new.

It all depends on the singers objectives.

Under Gattuso we know how limited we will ever be and what to expect. Yeah it’ll be huge if we finish 4th for better financial future but is this all we care about? Expecting better gameplay if we have different squad is ambitious at best.

Milan is a brand of football which Gattuso, Conte, Mourinho and similar mold of coaches can’t deliver.

If owners want serious team contending on silverware and having a deep run in the ucl and Serie A then We need to be better equipped. Coach and squad wise.

By this logic, Milan is also a brand of football that only specific players can participate in and contribute to with a exceedingly high success rate.

You let me know when we get a player like that k.

Well u did reply to me.

And I suppose that makes you the most important person here?

:lol:

you new people have so much to learn god damn it.

Of course I replied to you

Also... yes. There are people who would say: I’ll sacrifice one year of CL on the hopes that Rino’s sack will get Milan X coach that i like

Yes.

Yep, there are people like that here. Just like how there are people that manage to fool themselves into thinking that Montolivo was great for us; Calhanoglu is a real no. 10; and how Allegri is a great coach but Conte sucks ass; and that people will take Klopp over Pep as the next coach.

These people do exist here.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
actually i don't have anything against rashford but for reasonable price :o

but he'll be expensive so i don't believe in it.

also, godin won't left madrid in january so it's another thing i don't believe.

intrieri, stop it, plzzz. :o i want to believe but stop, i don't want to doubt you :o

So you get to pick and choose what to believe and what not from what is being said by one dude?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Those that advocate for Conte don't understand what Milan is supposedly to look like on the field. We're supposed to be an absolute high class luxury football team, a celebrating football in the pitch and wowing the audience.

Results matter but if we're going for a coach that commands a world class salary, we shouldn't spend it on someone playing ugly football.

Also I am pretty sure Gattuso stays if he reaches this seasons goal which is top 4 afaik. If the top brass has another expectation that I am not aware of this obviously goes out of the window.

Do you think his Italy team played ugly?

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutrone and Rasford for the attack of the future is great.

What people forget our team will only grow year after year. Our team is so young with so many hot prospects who teams in the top 4 in Serie a will clamour for.

So our future looks bright. Baka is young, Romagnoli is young, Caldara is young, Rodriguez is young, Dollar is young, Kessie is young, Cutrone is young, Hakan is young, Samu is young and so is Suso, imagine this team in two seasons. I think sometimes we forget. Even with no buys we going to go from strength to strength.

Hakan needs to go though, his done.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Cutrone and Rasford for the attack of the future is great.

What people forget our team will only grow year after year. Our team is so young with so many hot prospects who teams in the top 4 in Serie a will clamour for.

So our future looks bright. Baka is young, Romagnoli is young, Caldara is young, Rodriguez is young, Dollar is young, Kessie is young, Cutrone is young, Hakan is young, Samu is young and so is Suso, imagine this team in two seasons. I think sometimes we forget. Even with no buys we going to go from strength to strength.

Hakan needs to go though, his done.

“we going to go from strength to strength”
Yes but with a great coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso is 4th with many players injured. But he is not gonna make it with our best players back and with january reinforcements?!

How is that gonna work?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Milan never won because Gattuso tactical masterclass.
He will bring us no trophy.
We are currently in the 4th because Lazio and Roma are having bad season.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Genny has a preferred coach. This is new.

nnnnnnnnno

The General has a preferred philosophy

The grass may not be greener on the other side

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Agreed man. Godin would be a worldclass signing for free as well!!

Rabiot tall versatile young french midfielder

Teams gonna be tasty

BOTH would be world class free transfers and would knock Inter’s De Vrij + Asamoah Bosman deals out the park.

I just hope signing Rabiot doesn’t mean we won’t sign Fabregas. We need both and especially Cesc’s experience.

A midfield trio of SMS-Rabiot-Fabregas with Yoko/Biglia/Kessie for backup would be :star::star::star:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

:fp:

Milan is currently in 4th because they haven’t picked up any points they should have

They should have been in 3rd

Do you see how that works?

Scoreboard... over time... doesn’t lie

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

:thumbsup: We’re also just 4-5 points better off than Torino, Parma, Sassuolo + Atalanta aka teams we’ve either asset stripped or sold our rejects. They also don’t have the luxury of a 300m squad excluding starters like Donna, Roma, Calabria, Suso, Cutrone & Bona who were already here.

One things for sure, Fabregas, Godin & Rabiot won’t be coming here to be coached by Gattuso long term. They’re used to winning trophies so won’t be satisfied with CL qualification every year. Just like Higuain. If they join us, it’ll be for a winning project which can only be led by a proven winner like Conte. We also need to breakeven by 2021 so need guaranteed results fast.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ that’s a seperate issue... who is performing to their potential

Look, if the season ends and Milan is in the top 4, are you going to say...

Well, it’s not that great... it’s because Roma didn’t do well?

That’s Pointless.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is so much for this forum to learn about life

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is so much for this forum to learn about coaching.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We haven't even qualified for CL for ages, and people want trophies. Wake up please! The team hasn't been able to string simple passes for 5 years and people expect tactical masterpiece. The team still needs to learn the basics. Rino is the best coach for now. When we learned the basics and qualified for the CL, then come back and ask for a better coach.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, i want CL trophy by january!

And yeah...fuck this management!

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup: We’re also just 4-5 points better off than Torino, Parma, Sassuolo + Atalanta aka teams we’ve either asset stripped or sold our rejects. They also don’t have the luxury of a 300m squad excluding starters like Donna, Roma, Calabria, Suso, Cutrone & Bona who were already here.

One things for sure, Fabregas, Godin & Rabiot won’t be coming here to be coached by Gattuso long term. They’re used to winning trophies so won’t be satisfied with CL qualification every year. Just like Higuain. If they join us, it’ll be for a winning project which can only be led by a proven winner like Conte. We also need to breakeven by 2021 so need guaranteed results fast.

Too bad how this forum love to Gattuso makes them blind. When we lost to Olympiacos, suddenly they said it's not important. They forgot we fought hard in court for el spot.

I want the best for this club. To win trophies, to breakeven by 2021.
I love Rhino but sorry I can clearly see his tactics will bring us nothing.

Meanwhile, they only want the best for Rhino.
They believe Gattuso build up tactics, playing from the back, will bring us treble winner.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
^ that’s a seperate issue... who is performing to their potential

Look, if the season ends and Milan is in the top 4, are you going to say...

Well, it’s not that great... it’s because Roma didn’t do well?

That’s Pointless.

Let me spell it out for you...Elliott said they plan to return Milan to the top which means winning trophies. Do you seriously think Gattuso’s the man to close the gap to Juve/Napoli and make deep runs in Europe? People like to criticise Conte’s European credentials but at least he’s made it out of the group stages including a Europa league semi final. Meanwhile Gattuso’s the first Milan coach in 20 years to fail to make it to the second round :lol::fp: I’ve also lost count of the number of unconvincing displays and games we’ve managed to win with the last kick.

Elliott’s goal is to make as big a return in as little time possible especially given the FFP verdict. Therefore, they can’t afford to take gambles. They know what they’re doing by hiring top level professionals at every level of the organisation from CEO, to Sporting Director to players so it doesn’t make sense to have a rookie overseeing everything. Also, Gazidis, Leonardo, Maldini, Higuain, Rabiot, Fabregas, Godin etc are used to working with top professionals day in day out. You also need to realise just because we’re strengthening doesn’t mean our rivals will stand still. Juve + Napoli will continue making smart buys and Inter will strengthen further with Marotta. Just today they were linked to Conte/Simeone so we need to act fast. Top 4 or not, the writings on the wall for Rino.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Milan is currently in 4th because they haven’t picked up any points they should have

Genny let’s be objective here.

Compare previous years against this year.

What’s the ppg for ucl qualifying places in Serie A.

Rhingo will have an impact when he’s achieving +2 ppg.

We are hit hard by injuries but our competitors for ucl place are hit by stupidity, they are dropping massive points. If we are against last years Lazio/inter/Roma we will be sitting 7th.

Gattuso is a work in progress and we can’t ask him to bring Milan back to what we once were because he’s not equipped with bodies and the know how.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Do you think his Italy team played ugly?

I have no specific thoughts on his Italy side because to me it was unremarkable.

People are happy to discount Rino's achievements based on trouble at other clubs while ignoring that Rino is doing all this during a huge injury crisis in his own squad. They just love to hate, is all.

I obviously don't mean Diavolo with this, he actually has a functioning brain.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^

See? They believe if we didn't have the injury crisis, with Gattuso masterclass build up tactics, "playing from the back", we will won treble. :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I love Gattuso and he has done a tremendous job and hopefully when he qualifies to the ucl we will see him at the bench but we have to understand that our football will not change over night due to many factors.

So if we don’t buy great players we will not be able to achieve great results because we will still be reliant on suso from the right and waiting ronaldinho to hatch in hakan.

this is the point I wanna make.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Too bad how this forum love to Gattuso makes them blind. When we lost to Olympiacos, suddenly they said it's not important. They forgot we fought hard in court for el spot.

I want the best for this club. To win trophies, to breakeven by 2021.
I love Rhino but sorry I can clearly see his tactics will bring us nothing.

Meanwhile, they only want the best for Rhino.
They believe Gattuso build up tactics, playing from the back, will bring us treble winner.

Too bad for this forum that Elliott aren’t just as foolish. The more money they pump into the club the better results they expect. They’re used to gutting management teams and replacing them with top level experts e.g. Gazidis, Leonardo & Maldini. It’s the nature of their business to protect their asset and maximise their earnings.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Genny let’s be objective here.

Compare previous years against this year.

What’s the ppg for ucl qualifying places in Serie A.

Rhingo will have an impact when he’s achieving +2 ppg.

We are hit hard by injuries but our competitors for ucl place are hit by stupidity, they are dropping massive points. If we are against last years Lazio/inter/Roma we will be sitting 7th.

Gattuso is a work in progress and we can’t ask him to bring Milan back to what we once were because he’s not equipped with bodies and the know how.

:thumbsup: Welcome to the light side aka the right side. We’re pleased you’ve joined our ranks and can already see the inenvitable.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
No I am staying at the other side. All my buddies are there.

I already have 4 tick marks next to my username.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thought we end up with Seedorf
But he wasn't a match
Wrote some songs about Montella
Now I listen and laugh
Even almost got married
And for Gattuso, I'm so thankful
Wish I could say, "Thank you" to Pippo