New SuperModerators

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
If it's about the IL then forget it..there aren't many spammers about the forums; I think this List should be reserved for dirt like those. Mods and SupMods and the Big Dee will govern the site adequately till the Conficker trojan probably launches/facilitates a DDoS on the site (hopefully NEVER). It's gonnabe about the Alexa ranking and really I don't know how high up or otherwise the forums are on the Ranking.

Yeah don't ask..I just went on a rant. But shit does hit the fan.

We don't need no IL, period.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
It's about the ignore list, yes.

We don't need it, that's true, but everyone has got his own preference. It's a personal choice so debatting what's better seems useless to me.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
I have a few people on my ignore list. I wont say their name.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

We don't need it, that's true, but everyone has got his own preference. It's a personal choice so debatting what's better seems useless to me.

Touché.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't know, there are a few people who's posts just annoy the shit out of me for various reasons, and putting them on the ignore list stops me accidentaly reading a post and getting annoyed. Except I don't have anybody on my ignore list anyway, although I had Capitao on there for the first few weeks of the WC, I wasn't interested in hearing how Lugano was a god among men.

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I don't know, there are a few people who's posts just annoy the shit out of me for various reasons, and putting them on the ignore list stops me accidentaly reading a post and getting annoyed. Except I don't have anybody on my ignore list anyway, although I had Capitao on there for the first few weeks of the WC, I wasn't interested in hearing how Lugano was a god among men.

You're lucky that people warned me to not preach about the blacks anymore because otherwise you would need to put me there again after Carlo kicks everyone's asses.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ignore list:
* iLuVuRoNaLdO

I never really liked the idea of putting someone on ignore, mostly cause there's absolutly no one I can say I disagree 100% on everything, I may sometimes skip certain posts knowing it will annoy me in certain topics. I did had to use it with that troll cause there was simply no rationality in that person, not even a bit. But that was before being a mod, after I became a mod...well mods shouldn't ignore anyone, as well as no one can ignore mods (although skip method works).

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I put no one on ignore. Not because I like all your posts. On contrare I know most of you aren't on my level. But the anger of reading pure stupidity fuels me to go fuck up the world on a daily basis.... so thank you all, in some indrect wayy you fuel my success

Rex

Reaction score
Till today I haven't made 'who-will be-on-ignore list' yet which I can think of it just wasting my time to recall my mind though....:rolleyes: (I got other things to do)

Anyway congrats to both Lisa and C4M. ;)

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I also still haven't put anyone on my ignore list. If there are stupid troll posts then I just don't read them and mostly the troll is banned soon anyway and til this happens I just ignore those posts. If there would be someone who annoys the shit out of me all the time then I would think about putting him on the list to get rid of that idiot.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Till today I haven't made 'who-will be-on-ignore list' yet which I can think of it just wasting my time to recall my mind though....:rolleyes: (I got other things to do)
Nice one, Rex. :star:

Anyway congrats to both Lisa and C4M. ;)

Yes. ;)

That's what the topic is (initialy was anyway, lets put it this way :rolleyes:). :eek: ... :D.

But then again lets start a 'new' thread with topic 'nothing' and rest assured it would be 200 + page thread without any problem + in no time. :tongue:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
But then again lets start a 'new' thread with topic 'nothing' and rest assured it would be 200 + page thread without any problem + in no time. :tongue:

Can we do that? :)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
OMG. I've been out of this forum for so long I don't even realize 2 new Supermods have been selected. Shame on me.

Congrats to Lisa and C4M :)

Edit : I used to brag to my friend that I am a Supermod in a Milan forum and there are only 4 people in this world to have that tittle (Jasp, Kyara, seamus, me), now I have to say there are 6 :D :D

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cristina is also a SuperMod as of today.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Congrats Cristina.. :D :star:

Quick!! Ban Corzioli!!! :D

Kidding.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Congrats Cristina

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Waited for sooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!!

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congratulations Cristina!!!! :thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Shall we start a poll on who`s going to be her first victim ?I have 5 bucks on Dru :D

Congrats Cristina!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Congratulations Crissty :star: you deserve it, for mod and sure for your sweet heart and your kind help.

Thank you Kuja for the remark :)

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Congratulations Cristy :star: you deserve it, for mod and sure for your sweat heart and your kind help.

Unfortunate spelling mistake, Sod-Lod. :D :)

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Congratulations Cristina :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
congrats cristina
Hmmm lisa c4m cristy casper

Susan should be next but I hope she doesnt become a mod, she is nice as Lisa but moderator damnnnn

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
congrats chrissy

congrats cristina

Susan should be next but I hope she doesnt become a mod, she is nice as Lisa but moderator damnnnn

only women are capable of moderating here apparently, lol.

I'd like to nominate ACM4E or DWA Milan if they are interested. Two of my fav posters...

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
congrats cristina

Thank you Ashish :) but I don't think I'll ever become a mod, don't think I'll be a good one, I've never done that.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
congrats chrissy

only women are capable of moderating here apparently, lol.

I'd like to nominate ACM4E or DWA Milan if they are interested. Two of my fav posters...
aint that working well fr atleast some ............... :D
lol dont make good posters moderators , it means loss of two good posters

and its a thankless job :D

Thank you Ashish :) but I don't think I'll ever become a mod, don't think I'll be a good one, I've never done that.

you will be a good mod but I just dont want you to be one :d

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Congrats Cristina!!! Hope there's a spam outbreak for you to use your mad new skillz :D.

Last edited:

Schedule