African Football

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
D Day.

:star::proud::star:African Champions:star::proud::star: Zambia take on the Black Stars in Ndola ... World Cup qualifier. Ghana will probably go for the draw given Zambia screwed it up as early as the first game :fp: ... so here's to hoping we'll do the difficult task of picking up maximum points :star:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I have no idea mate ... Didn't watch the game. Unless they've changed coaches or something ... Cause the coach at afcon had him in his starting XI.

Zambia 1 - 0 Ghana.

The only result that mattered to me this weekend. Gonna be hard but the :proud::star::proud:African Champions:star::proud::star: are not yet out!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea mate ... Didn't watch the game. Unless they've changed coaches or something ... Cause the coach at afcon had him in his starting XI.

Zambia 1 - 0 Ghana.

The only result that mattered to me this weekend. Gonna be hard but the :proud::star::proud:African Champions:star::proud::star: are not yet out!

at lot of big names in the ghana team, adyiah :fp:

asamoah, muntari, ayex :star:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Names are made to be replaced. Ghana may be the best team on the continent on paper, but zambia are a good team who are african champions (won't get tired of saying this btw :tongue:

Players complained of the heat in sudan. We can't afford to drop any more points however, and all that is required if we do so is a draw in accra given the new head to head over goal difference rule.

Go chipolopolo go!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score

Whats your guys' take on Mayuka? This was before he did well in AFCON 2012. I wouldn't mind a striker of his mold ... one that has everything. Pace, Strength, good technique, good game sense, poaching and of course, very clinical.

You know, the jack of all trades striker, like Sheva ...

Sign him :g: !!!!

He is a legitimate :star:champion:star:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Now this was funny at first sight...

www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/06/27/3205102/arsenal-to-play-nigeria-in-august-friendly

But just like it was for ManU last pre-season or so when they came to Calabar, CR, this too will be successful...bar Rooney's flu anyway. :)

Knowing how maniacal Arsenal fans here are, they'll generate quite a lot of revenue..the VIP stand, corporate stand/lounges will be sold out like weeks before the 5th. The only thing that would mess things up will be the squad list..just like when Argentina came around with their B team and got a 4-1 spanking around this time last year. :) RvP, Walcott, Sagna, Chamberlain, Arteta, all the names...

If I'm not too busy by then ABJ is the place to be..good thing is I'd be killing two/three birds with a pebble by going. :excited:

The day, that blessed day, Galliani considers coming to AT LEAST South Africa, that day... Queen Elizabeth will abdicate, and Prince Charles will *finally* rule the Commonwealth.

So likely. :(

Last edited:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
anyone watching this one?tp mazembe(congo) take on ah ahly(egypt).ht 0-0!Mazembe lost 2-1 in cairo 1st leg.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
lets go samata.tp mazembe 1-0 al ahly!

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this could be over 2-0

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
And the defense of our crown starts with a goal from our soldier and captain ... Chris Katongo. Champion :star:

Fiero

Reaction score
And still defending champions.

Poor game but got the result.

Mark of champions:proud:

Hey congrats man, just heard on the radio that you guys made it. Now go on and defend your title. :thumbsup:

But don't ever dream of winning it 3 in a row like us. :tongue:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Fiero, I heard Hassan Shehata went to coach in Qatar.. so who is Egyptian coach now?

Fiero

Reaction score
Fiero, I heard Hassan Shehata went to coach in Qatar.. so who is Egyptian coach now?

Bob Bradley, former coach of the US and father of Roma's Michael Bradley. He's been in charge since August 2011.

Hassan Shehata coached Zamalek (my team) last season but without much success and left after a fight with Shikabala who was then loaned to Al Wasl in UAE.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rip thomas madigage(sa assistant coach)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its today!south africa vs cape verde...angola vs morocco :belhanda: lets enjoyyyyyyyyyy

btw epl games have been so boring today.50mins to goooooooooooo...

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Keep on climbing, Bafana Bafana! :proud: :star: .. Thank you, Khune! .. Definitely saved us this time.. Also came close to an assist with them Super long balls! :thumbsup:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.lol at kwadwo.btw kpb would've got best dancer if he were there.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Who saw that sick winner for Tunisia vs Algeria

great goal

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Good goal, but nothing as great as ours (the assist esp.) vs Burkina Faso.

As one of the pioneers of this thread, and the ONE who made Dave 'sticky' it, I thought I'd post here esp. since AFCON's underway. :)

Go Super Chickens, go!! :lol: #sounpatriotic

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
morocco playing for their lives 1-0 already

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Bafana Bafana!!! :proud::proud::proud:

Beautiful finesse goals! .. Beautiful 1-on-1 saves by Itumeleng awesome!

A shame about the two goals.. :cry:

Keep on climbing! :thumbsup:

Schedule