Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
I agree, but wouldn't it be much better if you/David just permabanned nPuberty, Leaf and Semen instead? Maybe also Mr.Milanista...

Bitch please

tumblr_mn6cqqfzmy1spyxjco1_500.gif

Ill never get banned from these forums,and sadly for you, having a different opinion isnt criteria for a ban

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nope. You're the taskforce nPuberty.

Lol i think its hilarious you want him banned seeing how our ideologies, if you will,are vastly different. Im glad you dont discriminate in your useless and pointless quest to try and get the anti-allegri banned.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol i think its hilarious you want him banned seeing how our ideologies, if you will,are vastly different. Im glad you dont discriminate in your useless and pointless quest to try and get the anti-allegri banned.

I'm not particularly fond of Allegri or your pubertal anti-Allegri crew.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Forum meltdown after 1 draw and 1 loss :lol:
Taskforce :lol::lol:
Antitaskforce :lol::lol::lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
we need a mass ban this is serious business. We can't have anti Milan fans in our own territory!

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not particularly fond of Allegri or your pubertal anti-Allegri crew.

Its a shame no one really cares who or what your fond of :)

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some of you should read up on the forum rules. Its a shame to be so ignorant in a place youve congregated for years now

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
So we lost a game, big fucking deal. Is there any coach in history who went undefeated?
200px-Fabio_Capello_2012.jpg

Some Milan fan you are :o
I agree, but wouldn't it be much better if you/David just permabanned nPuberty, Leaf and Semen instead? Maybe also Mr.Milanista...
%E2%80%9CI-disapprove-of-what-you-say-but-I-will-defend-to-the-death-your-right-to-say-it.%E2%80%9D.jpg

#whateveryousayhas0effectonmylife

I also disagree with the concept that the fans opposed to Allegri's coaching/existence/oxygen theft - are celebrating when we lose

but then again this is to perpetuate the fallacious argument that the Anti-Allegri fans are anti-Milan. We are no more anti-Milan than the anti-Traore fans...we see Allegri as harmful and an impediment to our progress on the long looong road to attaining our past (rightful) position at the top of the European ecosystem. Having such a personality with such a timid mentality is uninspiring to say the least. He may not be THE problem at Milan. He might not even be our worst or most pressing problem but he is damn well one of them.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
200px-Fabio_Capello_2012.jpg

Some Milan fan you are :o

%E2%80%9CI-disapprove-of-what-you-say-but-I-will-defend-to-the-death-your-right-to-say-it.%E2%80%9D.jpg

#whateveryousayhas0effectonmylife

I also disagree with the concept that the fans opposed to Allegri's coaching/existence/oxygen theft - are celebrating when we lose

but then again this is to perpetuate the fallacious argument that the Anti-Allegri fans are anti-Milan. We are no more anti-Milan than the anti-Traore fans...we see Allegri as harmful and an impediment to our progress on the long looong road to attaining our past (rightful) position at the top of the European ecosystem. Having such a personality with such a timid mentality is uninspiring to say the least. He may not be THE problem at Milan. He might not even be our worst or most pressing problem but he is damn well one of them.

You're not an anti-Milan fan.
You're not an Inter or Manure fan either.
As a matter of fact, you're not even a football fan.

Spends hours reading through members' post history, but still hasn't spent the 2-3 minutes it takes to find Wiziwig or another stream site.:fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're not an anti-Milan fan.
You're not an Inter or Manure fan either.
As a matter of fact, you're not even a football fan.

Spends hours reading through members' post history, but still hasn't spent the 2-3 minutes it takes to find Wiziwig or another stream site.:fp:
Sopcast for Mac (my home computer) doesn't work as well as it's PC counterpart

Sopcast is not allowed on my work windows based PC where I occasionally sneak in games. Most stream sites like firstrow and atdhe are also blocked so it takes a lot of effort getting one that works

Most of the time I watch our games on DirecTV or in sports bars which are easier to view anyway.

And no I don't spend hours reading through posters' history. It's just that I understand how easy it is to search for the bullshit that they post by remembering the key points of their nonsense :)

In other news :lol: for your bullshit correlation between getting proper streams and fandom. I trust you not to make equally moronic assumptions elsewhere in life :thumbsup:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Sopcast is not allowed on my work windows based PC where I occasionally sneak in games. Most stream sites like firstrow and atdhe are also blocked so it takes a lot of effort getting one that works

Most of the time I watch our games on DirecTV or in sports bars which are easier to view anyway.

And no I don't spend hours reading through posters' history. It's just that I understand how easy it is to search for the bullshit that they post by remembering the key points of their nonsense :)

In other news :lol: for your bullshit correlation between getting proper streams and fandom. I trust you not to make equally moronic assumptions elsewhere in life :thumbsup:

Sounds like you don't get to watch many Milan games..and of the few you watch, it's usually on shitty streams where you miss half the game because you are lazy/have trouble finding them and rely on forum members finding it for you.

And this is the guy who have all these extreme opinions.:lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sounds like you don't get to watch many Milan games..and of the few you watch, it's usually on shitty streams where you miss half the game because you are lazy/have trouble finding them and rely on forum members finding it for you.

And this is the guy who have all these extreme opinions.:lol:
So I just tore apart your previous bullshit assumptions and you're back for more :proud:

Milan play most of their league games on weekends and most of their midweek league and CL games late enough for me to catch them home.

My opinions are no more extreme than yours. In fact we happen to agree on a lot of stuff. Your gigantic ego and superiority complex, however blocks this out (along with other tiny peripherals like the sun etc).

If you came off your self appointed lofty pedestal of supposed intellectual superiority and took the same 2~3 mins to examine the facts you may reach this conclusion. Unfortunately, your head's so far up your ass that you're doomed to such buffoonery for all eternity

Reaction score

atdhe proxy -> atdhe.me, atdhe.bz, atdhe.cc
firstrow proxy -> firstrow.org, firstrowsports.co, p2p4u.tv

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Suggestion: Donate option, so the forum layout could be upgraded?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
atdhe proxy -> atdhe.me, atdhe.bz, atdhe.cc
firstrow proxy -> firstrow.org, firstrowsports.co, p2p4u.tv

Yeah I use these all the time....but sometimes the company blocks them and filters out everything "Sports" related :fp: when I'm working late I need help with streams the most. When I'm home I can watch it on TV or stream it myself.
But thanks anyway

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Why do my posts keep disappearing????

I have posted twice in the tread to change my user name and it keeps going missing??!!

If it is not possible, that's fine, but at least let me know ffs.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
youre being trolled lol

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
problem : congo just posted his balls in the kaka thread

suggestion : perma ban

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
lets forget all trespassing since holy boy has come to the building

Schedule