The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One bad game vs his entire body of work. I'd wager he'll bounce back once he gets his fitness up. Locatelli will have a hard season regardless because he needs to survive hitting the wall a lot of young players hit in their second season. I trust in him.

As far as opiates of the masses... I think that's heroin. IMO.

I didn't bring up Nikola as a playmaker, I wasn't impressed with that aspect of his target man player. Actually I rate his as a decent forward but don't put him in the same class as a 20 goal striker. You're just going too far in the other direction making him out to be a shitter. Bacca actively made it harder to build up play, absolute non factor in that regard. Kalinic is not Silva in terms of build up play but he's at least serviceable.

But calling Nikola ugly? That's not okay.

I'm just being honest and realistic. The goat isn't that good at anything really. Pretty mediocre and when he declines, we will be stuck with him. Serviceable... Yeah if you are midtable.

Yeah I am. And I can judge men... He is horrific. Just as bad looking as Bacca.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Better have a 25M Kalishnikov than this 80M BVB fraud (Not yet in china ?). Luca Toni was a king in Lowdesliga.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wont be banned for your idiocy.I wont be banned anyway.
Theres no discussion when all you do is say "You cant take it I dont like Kalinic" its literally all you keep saying and I dont even know why.I dont like him , but youre insistence on blurting it (typing) out in each reply lead me to believe youre stupid.

:fp:

Your posts are cringe worthy shit. Do you have anything for me to respond to other than rubbish?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWI_Tavor

I may get my hands on this next time I'm on reserve duty.

That thing is a thing of beauty and has been one of my favorite rifles since it's inception. I'd be so envious of you.

But iirc you can actually buy the Tavor in the US, but it's pricey and usually sells quickly when in stock from what I've heard years ago. Not sure about the situation now.

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
I am back.

I support this team as a whole, but I reserve the right to disagree with poor business/tactical decisions such as the wasteful expenditure on a misfiring 29/30 year old. This team needed an established, class striker upfront and did not get that. With that said, the move has panic buy written all over it. A player that struggled for the vast majority of his career to even get ten goals a season (3 out of 4 of his seasons at Dnipro were awful). He has poor skills on the ball and generally runs around headless. This might work for seventh place Fiorentina, but not for a team with greater ambition.

I refuse to support or even name this player. The fact this person is occupying Sheva's old jersey is insulting. He isn't even good enough to shine Sheva's shoes.

It was a low ambition, midtable move and basically confirmed our ambition is the Europa League. The Champions League? We may be good enough to get a CL spot by 2020-2022. This team is not good enough to be in the CL. Want proof of that? WatchNice-Napoli second leg. Napoli is light years ahead of this squad.

My prediction for the upcoming season is 5th-6th place. It is a shame because with a world class striker we may have had a shot at 3rd-4th. The scudetto lmao? Fat chance. Even after Roma's supermarket selloff, they are still better than us. Napoli, Roma, Lazio and obviously Juventus are all better than this squad.

Instead WC striker, we signed WC defender. Smarter and long term move.
For me, Andre Silva is just 1 season short to become WC striker.
If under WC, you mean SC (shirt seller) than you should cheer/support for PSG or MCity.

Your prediction is irrelevant, your proof with Napoli is illogical and Scudetto theory is not a target for the Management this year. Soo...A lot of amateur exposure up there.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Better have a 25M Kalishnikov than this 80M BVB fraud (Not yet in china ?). Luca Toni was a king in Lowdesliga.

:lol::lol::lol:

25 mn nerf gun rather.

80 mnfraud... Lmao. Stick to something you know.

The lengths goat fans will go justifying their crap player.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm just being honest and realistic. The goat isn't that good at anything really. Pretty mediocre and when he declines, we will be stuck with him. Serviceable... Yeah if you are midtable.

Yeah I am. And I can judge men... He is horrific. Just as bad looking as Bacca.

He's decent for a top of the table team too. Perfectly fine as the second striker, which he'll be down the line.

He's only 29 now - right in his prime - why talk about his eventual decline which probably will happen in like 3 years.

I don't think he's incredibly looking but I think he looks better than you so w/e.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
For fuck sake our team is88 among the best three in Italy.
Injury free squad , depending on Montela , can win the league.
We have , by far , the best defense in seriea.
Kessie-Bigl are arguably the best duo in the entire league.

Fuck off with your pessimism , like for real.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Hope Auba will soon give up with football and will start do something related with his masks fantasies.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's decent for a top of the table team too. Perfectly fine as the second striker, which he'll be down the line.

He's only 29 now - right in his prime - why talk about his eventual decline which probably will happen in like 3 years.

I don't think he's incredibly looking but I think he looks better than you so w/e.

So he will decline from mediocrity in 3 years? No, I think the decline will start the upcoming season.

Not decent enough for any top team.

You don't know what I look like. And trust me, he doesn't compare.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yea we ll be 6th just like we were with fkin poli, kuco, berto, deshitio, mati....:lol:
Tiny bench? bigly, kess, loca, bona, hakan, monty, mauri...for 3 spots...etc.

Lets forget rube won scudeto with matri and vucinic while being stacked in defense and mid.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga

Your posts are cringe worthy shit. Do you have anything for me to respond to other than rubbish?
No they arent.
Thats like a "so are you" response how childish.
Youre making a holy show of yourself quite pathetic.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For fuck sake our team is88 among the best three in Italy.
Injury free squad , depending on Montela , can win the league.
We have , by far , the best defense in seriea.
Kessie-Bigl are arguably the best duo in the entire league.

Fuck off with your pessimism , like for real.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Exhibit A of an actual fan that posts based on reality :thumbsup:

We have the best keeper, best defense, top 4 midfield and top 4 attack if you factor in Suso with the attackers. Sure, if all our players are unavailable due to injuries, we won't win but that's true for every single team, so it's a moot point.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lets be honest...they steyr aug looks way better than tavor tho

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Exhibit A of an actual fan that posts based on reality :thumbsup:

We have the best keeper, best defense, top 4 midfield and top 4 attack if you factor in Suso with the attackers. Sure, if all our players are unavailable due to injuries, we won't win but that's true for every single team, so it's a moot point.

No... We don't.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
That thing is a thing of beauty and has been one of my favorite rifles since it's inception. I'd be so envious of you.

But iirc you can actually buy the Tavor in the US, but it's pricey and usually sells quickly when in stock from what I've heard years ago. Not sure about the situation now.

Apparently it's selling like hotcakes all over the world. It's almost impossible to buy a firearm in Israel as a civilian, and even then it's only pistols.

I'm in the air force, which is the last branch of IDF to get the newest weapons, and the reservists are the last in line for those, so I don't know when I'll get to play with it. Last time I was out I got an M4, which was considered a coup.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So he will decline from mediocrity in 3 years? No, I think the decline will start the upcoming season.

Not decent enough for any top team.

You don't know what I look like. And trust me, he doesn't compare.

Based on what do you decide that he'll decline? On your inexplicable hatred for him?

He'd had a spot in every team bar Jube because they're stacked up front.

You posted a pic in that thread for member pictures iirc. I wouldn't comment on your appearance usually but since you were so adamant on attacking another guys looks, I felt it was fine.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Based on what do you decide that he'll decline? On your inexplicable hatred for him?

He'd had a spot in every team bar Jube because they're stacked up front.

You posted a pic in that thread for member pictures iirc. I wouldn't comment on your appearance usually but since you were so adamant on attacking another guys looks, I felt it was fine.

Many players decline when they hit 30.

My pic is indeed there for all to see. Funny how at 32 I am better looking than the goat. He looks older than me. Scary really.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Apparently it's selling like hotcakes all over the world. It's almost impossible to buy a firearm in Israel as a civilian, and even then it's only pistols.

I'm in the air force, which is the last branch of IDF to get the newest weapons, and the reservists are the last in line for those, so I don't know when I'll get to play with it. Last time I was out I got an M4, which was considered a coup.

any galils around still? absolutely love those

i'm in the process of building m4, i wanted something exotic but they are so goddamn cheap here now that i couldn't pass it up

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:heart: I take that as a compliment.

:eek: What is this.. Aren't these insults?

Do your thing Lord Necro :o

It makes total sense though. Unique look and people really are fans of the bullpup design in general as long as the weapon as no documented issues.

Unfortunate that you guys can't have too much firearm access but I imagine a large part of the population is involved with the IDF anyway through reserves, so that's at least something.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate

Oh, congo... Is it because it's Austrian?

(This is a joke)

(Really)

But moving, the Tavor always reminds me of this, so it's a winner to me:

AgedOD_04.jpg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Many players decline when they hit 30.

My pic is indeed there for all to see. Funny how at 32 I am better looking than the goat. He looks older than me. Scary really.

Some players blossom when they hit 30. Players generally have more longevity these days compared to players a decade ago. There's absolutely nothing to suggest that he will decline. He might but there's absolutely no sign there for that.

It's hilarious you think you look better than Nikola :lol: He looks like he didn't sleep a lot but other than that, he's okay looking and he's tall.

We can put that to a vote if you want - a lot of commoders are experts in judging men's looks and physique.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well enjoy the day I'm off to work.

Maybe our last signing will be Roncaglia. That will cap off everything lol. If we sign another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.