1/2 - Germany (0) vs. Spain (1) - July 7th

Who will get to the final?

• Total voters

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
They've not had goals which should be disallowed being allowed and vice versa.

Villa's goal against Portugal was inch(es) offside, but I can't find the 3-d analysis on it. It was offside but the referee couldn't see it from his angle.

Not that I'm part of the Spain hate-group.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Villa's goal against Portugal was inch(es) offside, but I can't find the 3-d analysis on it. It was offside but the referee couldn't see it from his angle.

I guess that's where the striker takes the benefit of the doubt, no? Not the benefit of 1 meter.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I guess that's where the striker takes the benefit of the doubt, no? Not the benefit of 1 meter.

It's one of those mistakes that has to be taken on the chin just like Kaka's offside during the derby Ronaldinho scored. That close call fall to both sides. Sometimes to the right one sometimes to the wrong one. The 3d showed how he was offside and how linesman was inches from getting the right angle. Just mentioned it.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Really hope Germany go trough and win the final.I really like how they work as a team and some of there players are just awesome like : Bastian &Ozil.

The only thing i really dont like about the German NT is that its not actually German and is more like a world wide selection of players.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Overstated team always lose in this WC (Brazil, Argentina) so apparently German will lose this time (they screw england 4-1! Argentina 4-0! Spain no match for them)
Holland v Spain in final.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I've never put my trust in any type of octopus, but I do trust the fact that Spain is the only team that remains in the competition that I truely loathe, so they'll win the WC. So sorry Germany :(.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Overstated team always lose in this WC (Brazil, Argentina) so apparently German will lose this time (they screw england 4-1! Argentina 4-0! Spain no match for them)
Holland v Spain in final.

Holland vs Germany in final!

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Who cares who wins.

This World Cup has been marred by wrong calls.

In the past because of the lack of technology there was little choice but to allow the mistakes to happen. But at this point where the replay is being shown on my T.V before the players can even get to the ref to argue the call, instant reply for non/offside goals and goal line decision are a must.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I just made a post in here so i'd be subscribed to the thread.

Though I do want the germans to rape the shit out of spain.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Paul the psychich octopus has predicted a spain win :(

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul the psychich octopus has predicted a spain win :(

Euro 2008, he was only right 70% of the time or so... so he should be wrong to come closer to that 70% again... now he is at 100% this WC, can't stay that way!

I wonder how many people put a lot of money on Spain just because of Paul...

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Pelé tipped Spain as favorites, and he's a more powerful jinx than Paul is a psychic :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
German fans i will do you a big favor. After group stages, i made clint dempsey my facebook main pic. USA got eliminated. After rd of 16 i made my status "well.... looks like we should just mail brazil the trophy" and they got eliminated. After quarter finals i made picture of luis suarez celebrating my facebook with a huge "SUAAREZZZZZ" post...

as much as i have the urge to put up some comment or pic of schweinstagger I will RESIST.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Make a post about Fábregas I know you have a man-crush on him as well. (Or his first touch)

EDIT: Eh, that was a poor choice of words.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Make a post about Fábregas I know you have a man-crush on him as well. (Or his first touch)

EDIT: Eh, that was a poor choice of words.

:eek:

i've always modelled my first touch more after fabregas and those graceful players than julio bapista......so sensual and yet... full control of the situation ;).

yet sometimes you get to drunk and just grab and or completely miss the ball and fall over.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
German fans i will do you a big favor. After group stages, i made clint dempsey my facebook main pic. USA got eliminated. After rd of 16 i made my status "well.... looks like we should just mail brazil the trophy" and they got eliminated. After quarter finals i made picture of luis suarez celebrating my facebook with a huge "SUAAREZZZZZ" post...

as much as i have the urge to put up some comment or pic of schweinstagger I will RESIST.

Wanna help? Go to a german bar and scream "Is there a fucking nazi that's man enough to elbow myself? I dear you!"

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Wanna help? Go to a german bar and scream "Is there a fucking nazi that's man enough to elbow myself? I dear you!"

there is a german bar i go to from time to time (theres pics in 'post your pic thread). They sell das boot..... a boot filled with 84 oz. of beer.

I've made friends with the maitre d. Some 65+ year old bavarian man always in leiderhosen. He might be first man who turned me into a schweinstagger fan, as any mention of bastian is a free round of beers.

I can't do that to him. After all free beer he's given me over years

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
there is a german bar i go to from time to time (theres pics in 'post your pic thread). They sell das boot..... a boot filled with 84 oz. of beer.

I've made friends with the maitre d. Some 65+ year old bavarian man always in leiderhosen. He might be first man who turned me into a schweinstagger fan, as any mention of bastian is a free round of beers.

I can't do that to him. After all free beer he's given me over years

Then just knock your head lightly on his elbow and then ask someone to red card him. Everything's is cheated in this WC, why can't you cheat with a hex?

And who knows if he's in California because he had to run away from Mississipi after his KKK group got caught. :D

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Then just knock your head lightly on his elbow and then ask someone to red card him. Everything's is cheated in this WC, why can't you cheat with a hex?

And who knows if he's in California because he had to run away from Mississipi after his KKK group got caught. :D

Coke coming out of your nose is painful business. I hate you.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé tipped Spain as favorites, and he's a more powerful jinx than Paul is a psychic :tongue:

I am wondering... does Paul actually realize there are flags on the boxes?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Damt...even Paul was not born in Germany.:D

Before this brings another "Nationality Debate" , it's a joke

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Just in case anyone isn't excited yet:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Help even more and have a picture of Buttsex.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Please O makers of mercedes and porsche, destroy those spanish divers.