Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
The president of Monza, Silvio Berlusconi, spoke about Gennaro Gattuso's Milan, as well as the potential arrival of Kaka at Monza

"I don't watch Serie A anymore, now I'm only interested in Monza. I won't exclude bringing some former Milan players to Monza. Kaka? Maybe.

"Milan? Elliott gives guarantees to Milan. Higuain is a goalscorer who's been missing at Milan for many years, but I don't understand why he is not supported by a second striker. I don't like Gattuso's ideas, I don't understand why you would play like that.

"I would put Suso behind Higuain and one more striker. I will watch the derby on TV with disappointment for the way that Milan are playing,"

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
If only Berlu could keep quiet

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
how reliable are these?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
“Milan winning the Scudetto or Monza in Serie A first? They’re both on a par with each other.

“Milan still need something more to beat Juve, while Monza - knowing Berlusconi and Galliani - could reach Serie A in three years.

FI, FC

Few phone calls here and there shud do it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He also said that people with tatoos, beards and ear rings are not welcome in his team.

Fucking moron so happy to get rid of him. puuuuuuuuuke!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
"82" years old, starting another project for the benefit of the next generation...living saint

213811784-5c8dff73-3099-4e9e-a5e5-dd2b673e5ba8.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
indelible in the hippocampus is my gratitude

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Need to shut the fuck up, and care for his peasant team.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The president of Monza, Silvio Berlusconi, spoke about Gennaro Gattuso's Milan, as well as the potential arrival of Kaka at Monza

Shows why we've become so shit so fast. The guy is stuck in the past and fixated on some particular things, like ONLY 4-3-1-2 formation.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The guy likes to attack. He isn't a pussy. He shud be revered for it. But you guys... : (

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ppl owe :b: an apology... I always agreed with him.

433 is a final boss type formation, if you have the players, so be it. If not... fucking stick to playing 2 strikers, 1 striker against 4 defenders isnt going to do shit if you have an average team.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“I have already replied in the past, there are independent authorities that are investigating and I do not want to interfere,” Ceferin replied when asked about how Li could have taken over the club.

“I think there must have been something political, but I would not go into the specific problem.

Lol. Everybody got paid... this case is closed!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fi

silvio berlusconi has unveiled his blueprint for serie c side monza. “football, respect and no more than 2-3 foreigners.”

berlusconi and long-time aide adriano galliani returned to football with monza earlier in the season, and the former milan owner issued a rallying cry to his new club at their christmas party.

“we need a certain amount of time to establish the model of the team we want to build, so let’s keep working,” he began.

“the result comes from the sum of many smaller results. Each of us must strive to give the best of ourselves to others.

“my father always said, ‘you must have the sun in your pocket and to give it to others.’

“ours wants to be a model club for youngsters, who show how football must be played and how to behave on the field.

“that’s what matters most to me. Monza have a role to play, as a team with no more than 2-3 foreigners, who try to win by being convincing and respecting their opponents.”

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Model To Be Key Witness In Upcoming Silvio Berlusconi Sex Trial Has Been Poisoned

Moroccan model Imane Fadil, a key witness set to testify in an upcoming sex trial against former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, has been fatally poisoned, according to her lawyer. The 33-year-old had previously testified that Silvio Berlusconi had paid young women to strip from nun costumes at ‘bunga bunga’ parties in the basement of his private villa. The woman was hospitalized with stomach pains late January 29 and died March 6, but her death was only announced after Milan prosecutor Francesco Greco opened a homicide investigation. Her brother said she thought that she had been poisoned.

According to local Italian media reports, her autopsy turned up “a mixture of radioactive substances which are not normally available for purchase.” Her lawyer said the death was not announced until the toxicology reports were complete so “no one would try to tamper with them.” Berlusconi has been investigated for witness tampering in Milan, Sienna, Rome and Turin in relation to the ongoing sex trials that involved paying an underage dancer named Ruby the Heartstealer for sex and covering up the crime while he was in office.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:g: is still an SD, right... wot have Monza's dealings been like this mercato?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Happy birthday to the CR7 of Directors

BrownInfamousCrossbill-small.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players