CL QF 1st Leg: AC Milan (0) - Barcelona (0) - 28/03/2012

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
If somebody would have told me that we will be playing with Antonini, Bonera and Masbah out of 4 defenders spot and will be without Nesta and Thiago Silva at the same time and still come out as 0 - 0, I would have said you must be shitting me !!

Proud to be a Milanista, have we anyone hear us complain at all when we miss Pato, MVB, Abate and Thiago + Robinho and Nesta got hurt. No, we manned up and played a great game and came out with a 0 - 0.

Not sure if we can reach the semi or not but if we do, then we will be the favorites to win it all. :)

:star:
true!
+1000

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I have taped the 3-3 against Barcelona from 2001...the pitch looks right about as awful as it's been lately. Read that Costacurta took a laugh when he heard Barcelona players complaining, and said "it's been like that since I played"...and in fact San Siro's pitch been crappy since I can recall (my issue was that I compared it with the pastures where first division football was played in here and San Siro's pitch looked awesome :D)...its a problem with the San Siro, whatever its done to the pitch, its still crappy.

Oh and if we played in artificial turf (which is probably the only solution) they would've complain too (post match, obviously) "it provokes more injuries", "it makes the ball go faster" (and really if it rains, it is much more harder to control the ball)...it wasn't the pitch, it was the result.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
I have taped the 3-3 against Barcelona from 2001...the pitch looks right about as awful as it's been lately. Read that Costacurta took a laugh when he heard Barcelona players complaining, and said "it's been like that since I played"...and in fact San Siro's pitch been crappy since I can recall (my issue was that I compared it with the pastures where first division football was played in here and San Siro's pitch looked awesome :D)...its a problem with the San Siro, whatever its done to the pitch, its still crappy.

Oh and if we played in artificial turf (which is probably the only solution) they would've complain too (post match, obviously) "it provokes more injuries", "it makes the ball go faster" (and really if it rains, it is much more harder to control the ball)...it wasn't the pitch, it was the result.

+1

The thing I really don't get is that they complained about the pitch being too slippery but then also complained that it wasn't watered down... Wouldn't that just make it more slippery? :lol:

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
What is going on!?? I always thought that UEFA and Barca worked together.. I guess Barca owners/ chairmans pissed off UEFA.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol. I am praying that it rains like fucking hell in Catalunya on Tuesday so that they can now whine about too much water when they lose .

Fucking ugly diving cunt midgets ..

I preferred them than Madrid winning the 2 horse Liga and now wonder how Madrid fans/players/coaches cope up with this obnoxious behavior.

Inter just got competition for the most pathetic club in the world.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

my high school team played on an artificial surface and it really isnt that much different, the ball runs a a little faster and bounces slightly differently but overall its similar, plus that was a lower grade turf than professionals use.

The options either seem to be putting turf in or adding several inches of soil to the entire surface so that the turf has a better chance to take.

Perhaps an option to be considered as well is a hybrid between the two, which cold weather teams in the NFL, such as the Green Bay Packers use, because it is hardier and less likely to rip apart or get worn down

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Even Fifa12 commentators mention that San Siro's pitch is not as good as it should be, Barca pricks just can't belive they couldn't score, so they have to blame someone.

LimerickMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Zidane, Maldini, McGrath, Keane, Weah, Shevchenko, Gullit, Figo, Ronaldo, Inzaghi,
If somebody would have told me that we will be playing with Antonini, Bonera and Masbah out of 4 defenders spot and will be without Nesta and Thiago Silva at the same time and still come out as 0 - 0, I would have said you must be shitting me !!

Proud to be a Milanista, have we anyone hear us complain at all when we miss Pato, MVB, Abate and Thiago + Robinho and Nesta got hurt. No, we manned up and played a great game and came out with a 0 - 0.

Not sure if we can reach the semi or not but if we do, then we will be the favorites to win it all. :)

My feelings exactly.
Antonini really came of age last night. (he needs to keep the beard, he's become good since he grew it.
Bonera, stood up to everything that Barcelona threw at him, they're the best team in the world lol)
Mesbah, came on late, but hey, stood up to be counted.

That game was a message from the entire squad that "We are A.C. Milan team, led by Allegri, and we are not to be fucked with, we do the fucking!

Allegri does deserve great credit for the way he is using our resources.

Forza Milan.

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
Before the game was ended I had a lot of respect 4 Guardiola and Barca as a team, but looks like I was wrong !
When they WON on of their CH.L. CUP few years back, the same year when Grande MALDINI retired from Football I was surprised with Guardiola, When He dedicated the trophy to our Legendary CAPTIAN !
What a gesture I said that time !
Now, they are complain How the pitch of San SIRO was SH!T as the BARTHA are. I have an questions 4 them ?

Is there was the same pitch When You won 2 - 3 against A.C.MILAN ?

Why MILAN dont ask them the same question to the LOSERS ? Or, maybe they dont know How It looks not to score against the Opponents ?!

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Before the game was ended I had a lot of respect 4 Guardiola and Barca as a team, but looks like I was wrong !
When they WON on of their CH.L. CUP few years back, the same year when Grande MALDINI retired from Football I was surprised with Guardiola, When He dedicated the trophy to our Legendary CAPTIAN !
What a gesture I said that time !
Now, they are complain How the pitch of San SIRO was SH!T as the BARTHA are. I have an questions 4 them ?

Is there was the same pitch When You won 2 - 3 against A.C.MILAN ?

Why MILAN dont ask them the same question to the LOSERS ? Or, maybe they dont know How It looks not to score against the Opponents ?!

never mind that shit, excuses, excuses, excuses. :o

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
anto2.jpg

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
It would be ideal if midgets have 1:0 lead till let's say 85th minute and then Ibra silence the whole Camp Nou with a goal :D That would be fucking sweet! Revenge is a bitch motherfuckers :D

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
“God, Milan’s defenders really know what they are doing. It’s sort of stunning. You know how we grew up with the Field of Dreams “Hey, Dad? You wanna have a catch?” scene? Do you think there’s the Italian equivalent that’s “Hey, Dad? You wanna work on tactical positioning?”

— Chris Ryan on Milan’s defense
:thumbsup:

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
whats the latest on our injury front for the return leg on tuesday? is t.silva back? is nesta and prince ok to play again on tuesday? and what about abate? all key key players for return leg. i was proud of our teams efforts on wednsday, but tuesday night will be even tougher for our team and we need abate and silva back, sure bonera and antonini and nesta really stood up and wer counted for on wednesday but im not sure if they can give the same performace again next week in camp nou, well maybe nesta cos he is a god!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Rino, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo
whats the latest on our injury front for the return leg on tuesday? is t.silva back? is nesta and prince ok to play again on tuesday? and what about abate? all key key players for return leg. i was proud of our teams efforts on wednsday, but tuesday night will be even tougher for our team and we need abate and silva back, sure bonera and antonini and nesta really stood up and wer counted for on wednesday but im not sure if they can give the same performace again next week in camp nou, well maybe nesta cos he is a god!

Silva won't be back. Abate is back, so is van Bommel. Nobody picked up injuries on the match, so Nesta, Robinho and Boateng will sure be there.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Thats the reason why we call it a home advantage u midget punks. Serves u right for being such a pretentious team, u design the pitch in a way which suits ur tika taka game and we have one that suits our style off play. So either forfeit the game or man up and stop complaining like a pussy ffs, its really annoying. the pitch where barca played in mestalla was even worse than our pitch, there wasnt any complaints launched against them there because they won that stupid game.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Does anyone has the gif of Seedorf passing through 2 Barça players?

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
edit. wrong thread

Last edited:

Schedule