The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Imagine spending 400-500m over three seasons and Borini is your starting CM, Samu is your SS and Suso is your trequartista. Just imagine.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Qp2hlyn.png

Stay strong Miha :heart:

Puts things in perspective. Praying for a Mija victory here.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Salvatore Bocchetti MVP in Verona - Bologna with 7,7 (sofascore)

:g:

Imagine spending 400-500m over three seasons and Borini is your starting CM, Samu is your SS and Suso is your trequartista. Just imagine.

unbelievable

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Appearently he is a bright guy, doesn‘t complain and has tons of grinta ... if you were a coach you would probably like him too.

Same as Andre Poli. It took like 3 seasons until he was removed from line-up.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
The probably isn't Borini being on the roster, he can play like 6 positions at a decent level (some, clearly better than others) which is useful as a backup, but there is no way in hell that he should be starting this game when much better options are available.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
4-3-1-2 needs fullbacks like Cafu and Serginho, AM like Kaka and SS like Sheva to work.

We lack all 4 with regards to caliber of players

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4-3-1-2 needs fullbacks like Cafu and Serginho, AM like Kaka and SS like Sheva to work.

We lack all 4 with regards to caliber of players

theo getting injured was a bigger issue than we all thought, he's exceptional at getting forward. Leao in the small minutes he got looked dangerous, we need conti to get back to being his old self or aurier as well as a number 10

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Also our transfers are insufficient. In midfield the only thing we have changed is bringing in 2 Empoli players, 2/3rds of a relegated midfield. People here are so confident that Krunic would be amazing as a signing. Based on what exactly? He scored 5 goals for Empoli?

Bennacer is talented but the jury is still out on his ceiling. He could end up being just an ok player who knows

We sucked today because we haven’t bought the players we need and our coach made a clueless selection

Add quality players to our line up and the difference becomes clear. An AM like Eriksen and a SS like Dybala and you have a very very different team

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also our transfers are insufficient. In midfield the only thing we have changed is bringing in 2 Empoli players, 2/3rds of a relegated midfield. People here are so confident that Krunic would be amazing as a signing. Based on what exactly? He scored 5 goals for Empoli?

Bennacer is talented but the jury is still out on his ceiling. He could end up being just an ok player who knows

We sucked today because we haven’t bought the players we need and our coach made a clueless selection

Add quality players to our line up and the difference becomes clear. An AM like Eriksen and a SS like Dybala and you have a very very different team

bennacer you could see has the skill, i have little worry about him. Theo is a massive upgrade to RR. Leao again looks the part, i wouldnt call our siging insufficient as none of them played because GP was a cuck. We do need an am and another attacker tho, no doubt about it. Pedulla reported that boban is going to madrid for james and correa which fits the bill.

Eriksen won't come here unfortunately unless we give him massive wages which i'd be willing to do because of the new tax laws.
Also even Dybala today would of got run over by the defender high pressing him because calabria and borini would of been no threat.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we can manage to add James and Correra it completely changes the team

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
When was the last time Milan sold a player to buy at least 2 that were better :conf: :conf:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
If we can manage to add James and Correra it completely changes the team

Do you honestly believe those two players are both coming to AC Milan

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just saw that Juve is closing in on Rakitic, which is absolutely wild to me... Juve already arguably has the deepest midfield in the world, why do they want him, and why would he want to go there???

And on top of that, if Rakitic is on the market, why aren't we trying to swoop in for him? He's a couple years younger than Modric, and is an elite player that has the ability to give us the boost we need to make the CL

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you honestly believe those two players are both coming to AC Milan

I used the word "if" for a reason.

I think it is unlikely but possible we get both. If the reports are true that Real already offered James to us earlier in the year, it isn't crazy to think that we can find a way to make it happen.

Likewise, it wouldn't shock me if today's performance get us to slightly increase our offer for Correra and finally get him.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
real was apparently ready to accept a loan + option of 42m for james... If we could sell suso + hakan not sure we can't get correa and loan james.

campsfield68

Faizan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many to name :D
Just saw that Juve is closing in on Rakitic, which is absolutely wild to me... Juve already arguably has the deepest midfield in the world, why do they want him, and why would he want to go there???

And on top of that, if Rakitic is on the market, why aren't we trying to swoop in for him? He's a couple years younger than Modric, and is an elite player that has the ability to give us the boost we need to make the CL

because anyone over 30 is too old for milan project according to commoders :fp:

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
James Rodriguez, Ivan Rakitic? We can't buy Jordan Veretout from Fiorentina... 1 month wasted for him :proud:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Ya he's a couple of years younger than Modric..he's also a couple of levels below Modric and a couple of gears slower. He's not the player we need at this point. We need a dynamic player than can create. Why wouldn't he wanna play at Juve? Deep team that will give him a chance to compete for all major trophies.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
God what an embarrassing game yesterday. I don't think I've seen a physically weaker Milan side in my lifetime. Except for a very few, practically none of our players can win a 50/50 ball. Combine that with the fact we are not a particularly skilled team, I don't know how they will get results.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
God what an embarrassing game yesterday. I don't think I've seen a physically weaker Milan side in my lifetime. Except for a very few, practically none of our players can win a 50/50 ball. Combine that with the fact we are not a particularly skilled team, I don't know how they will get results.

No skill, no strength, no speed
What is this a football team or dodgeball team huh? :fp:

Giampaolo need to field our strongest line up regardless how much time they had training under him. Decent player will show themselves eventually.

Last night loss entirely on his shoulder when he practically play back up players and players out of position. He need to wake up, this is not friendly anymore. 3 points thats what matters

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
4-3-1-2 requires a WC AM and there are very few of those going around, and even less who are gettable.

The entire formation basically relies on the 1 in that formation.

Yet again we seemed to to have thrown away a formation rather than building on it because the coach is unable to play anything else.

Yes, we were dire at times last season but thats because we were lacking proper wingers (and tactics), specifically a LW.

Yet, instead of building on what we got, we are starting from scratch all over again because our coach is unable to play anything else other than a dead formation.

Sure, if you have guys like Eriksen and Modric in the midfield, by all means play 4312. But not with this fuckin bunch.

What was most mindboggling was Giampaolos decision to start with that lineup. His argument for starting them would have been justifiable had we put up some semblance of a performance. We didnt.

Dude is proclaimed as a tactical genius. Yet, the tactical genius couldnt figure out that Samu and Borini are garbage and that Hakan is not a regista.

Dude is like a discount store Saachi atm. Trying to fit players into his formation rather than building the formation around the players that he has at his disposal.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

I've been mentioning him often, as he has been available for some time, PSG, Inter and some other clubs wanted. He is a better option than Modric and would fix our midfield, but I don't see any interest from Milan.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If Giampaolo moves to 4-3-3 for Suso, will Bobini sign Correa?

This is the question to be made now, because in 4-3-3 Correa is RW (like Suso).

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
bennacer you could see has the skill, i have little worry about him. Theo is a massive upgrade to RR. Leao again looks the part, i wouldnt call our siging insufficient as none of them played because GP was a cuck. We do need an am and another attacker tho, no doubt about it. Pedulla reported that boban is going to madrid for james and correa which fits the bill.

Eriksen won't come here unfortunately unless we give him massive wages which i'd be willing to do because of the new tax laws.
Also even Dybala today would of got run over by the defender high pressing him because calabria and borini would of been no threat.

after calming down a little i could see why he started those players. if he started new guys who barely trained, it would send a very negative signal to the guys who trained throughout the summer. team morale is important too because season is long and everyone needs to do their part. remember last season, bench players kept our hopes for 4th place alive when players started to get injured left and right. with yesterday's result, i don't expect him to handout free game time for anyone anymore.

talk of changing formation is ridiculous though. we haven't even played new guys most of whom has skills we were lacking yesterday. with theo, leao, bennacer and kessie at the least we will have lots of pace and energy. that alone will make a big difference. also we have two weak opponents coming up giving us time to get used to the system. we could change formation in second half if things are looking bad. we even played 4312 last season with paqueta as cam(and that too against udinese) and it was working well till he got injured. so players being unsuited is total bullshit.

we need to be more direct and stop with this possession bullshit. 4312 is not suited for that. 433, maybe as you could stretch opponents and use the whole pitch. defenders needs to have more urgency when passing the ball. by the time midfielders get the ball, opponent half is already crowded. and last but not least every single players must be daring and be willing to take on opponents when they press. right now, they just choose safest possible pass. just look at how udinese players react to press vs us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule