The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Repubblica: After the loss against Udinese, Milan are ready to accelerate for Correa. But in all probability the Argentine will not be the only purchase. Elliott will give their ok to other investments if first there will be sales: Andrè Silva and Conti are currently among the players on the market.

giphy.gif

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
But with halve the team missing and 1 or 2 more players arriving, u cant take that conclusion yet.

Look yesterday was bad. Like the worst we have played for a loooooonnnnng time.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good news to start the week

Yeah I would sign Ronaldo if there was money.

Correa + De Paul/Depay + Silva staying you think it's possible?
Hmm I doubt it
But it should be possible, if we sell Suso, Conti and Calhanoglu. If we go back to 433, we have enough midfielders with Biglia - Bennacer - Kessie - Bonaventura - Paqueta and Krunic.

Calhanoglu 15m, Suso 30m, Conti 15m

Loan with option to buy for Aurier.
Correa 45m, De Paul or Depay 40m

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
allegri rumors soon I expect

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
GdS: Marco Giampaolo announced the possible change of formation, that could be realized very soon. And even the management would approve the return to 4-3-3.

If that's the case then we should've retained Gattuso and spent the 80m on redeeming Baka, buying Lozano and getting Ribery for free. Instead, we've wasted it all on bench players including 2/3 of a relegated teams midfield, a RM reject, the new Gustavo Gomez and new Niang :fp:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Fiorentina are signing De Paul for €25m + €5m in bonuses.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Bruh's expected Milan to play sexii free-flowing "champagne papi" stylee football under Giampaolo. Instead, it looked like the Walking Dead out there yesterday with just a bunch of zombies strolling around aimlessly. Guess the cork got stuck in the bottle! :lol:

Seriously though, if we manage to sign Correa, James AND a proper Director then Giampaolo has the squad to achieve a top 4 finish. Anything less and we've just given him enough rope to hang himself.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If that's the case then we should've retained Gattuso and spent the 80m on redeeming Baka, buying Lozano and getting Ribery for free. Instead, we've wasted it all on bench players including 2/3 of a relegated teams midfield, a RM reject, the new Gustavo Gomez and new Niang :fp:

I still laugh at this :lol:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is seriously happening?

Amazing how clueless this guy is.

Even more surprised he was supposed to be this big tactical guru and shit...

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
I was thinking more that we as commoders in footballing terms can almost be considered "Okies" living through the great depression but trudging towards success and riches.

It's my favourite book. Not too keen to think of myself as an Okie but definitely the long, painful road towards a promised land with tragedy upon tragedy on the way, and with the hope they clung onto gradually being squeezed out of them and the slow, awful daunting of reality seem fitting. If slightly exaggerated.

At least it's not possible for the ending to be a depressing as the ending of that book. Or is it? :fp:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

We had €133m of strikers available (I'm including Samu since he played as a striker) yesterday and had no shots on target. Amazing.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Calm down, commode. Haven't you seen managers sending signals to the management through press conferences and media stories before? Giampaolo realizes that this is his only chance. He is pushing for that trequartista and support striker.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We rolled up in Udine with the exact same team as last season, don't know why I expected different result. Most of the starting 11 should be subs, no amount of coaching or formation switches will change that.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Fiorentina are signing De Paul for €25m + €5m in bonuses.

Damn...if only we could've convinced that ferret Suso to leave :fp:

Paolo+Zvone need to keep their pimp hand strong and threaten to freeze out any fodders that refuse to leave the club instead of changing formations to accommodate them. I'd happily sell all our rabble for half price just to get them out the club and to fund upgrades. Fuck capital losses as we just accepted a year out of Europe so it doesn't make any difference anyway.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calm down, commode. Haven't you seen managers sending signals to the management through press conferences and media stories before? Giampaolo realizes that this is his only chance. He is pushing for that trequartista and support striker.

Calm down?

When is enough?

We truly are the most(idiotic?) patient fans.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We had €133m of strikers available (I'm including Samu since he played as a striker) yesterday and had no shots on target. Amazing.

Yep...the scariest part is that Giampaolo's renowned for his high scoring "champagne papi" football yet we played with zero identity and couldn't even hit the target! In fact, Tudor looked more like the footballing maestro that Sacchi and everybody else has been bleating on about. Just think, he's been training a superior squad to his previous club for 3 months and we played like a pub team :fp:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the money we spent the past few years and nothing to show for it

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
0 fucking shots??!

I just cant get ove it.

I truly believe if any of us went into the locker room and said do whatewa da fuck you want to do out there that they would make a single shot on target.

I just cannot wrap my mind around this.

Like they are training to be stupid.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
We rolled up in Udine with the exact same team as last season, don't know why I expected different result. Most of the starting 11 should be subs, no amount of coaching or formation switches will change that.

People always said this. But i bet you both my nuts that international coaches do make difference ie wenger/mourinho

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we need at least another two transfer windows to fix it all.. even if we manage to complete the starting team we still need a bench... an injury or two and we’re back relying on fodder

need time

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We had 14 shots, but 0 target.

But what is even worse Udinese had 17 shots, our midfield allowed them to attack us every time they wanted, our defence and Donnarumma had extra job because of our fucking mids who were never able to stop them early.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They are together almost every day... If they talk through the media and not in face, we are even more fucked

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Calm down?

When is enough?

We truly are the most(idiotic?) patience fans.

I dunno man, Liverpool have a solid ±30 years on us still.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I'm still slightly optimistic that we'll sign Correa and a decent RM player or two. I just can't believe that Paolo, Zvone + Ricky flew out to Madrid at the beginning of the mercato just to negotiate for Hernandez. There has to be more to that story especially after Paolo said we were waiting until August to make moves as the prices usually drop. Also, Paolo needs his ass kicked if its true we refused to take Ceballos on a dry loan. He's a game changer who's been beasting at Arsenal and is exactly the type of player who could've helped us qualify for CL :fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
They are together almost every day... If they talk through the media and not in face, we are even more fucked

Well, one of the ways for managers to apply pressure is to go public. Everybody does it.. Conte's public outcry during their Singapore tour forced the Lukaku deal to get closed quickly. Sarri went public couple of weeks back with the 6 players to sell rant - no results yet in that case. I'm sure Giampaolo says the same things in private as well.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We had 14 shots, but 0 target.

But what is even worse Udinese had 17 shots, our midfield allowed them to attack us every time they wanted, our defence and Donnarumma had extra job because of our fucking mids who were never able to stop them early.

You expected anything different? Midfield consisting of Hakan (in a new role), Borini (shit as usual) and Paqueta (with just a few weeks of training) supported by Suso notoriously known for being lazy...

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, that escalated quickly,... I refrain from emotional posting (and posting in general really, there are enough posts here that cover basically every line of thought), couldn't watch the game yesterday, but it was obvious even since our first preseason games this isn't gonna work. Even back then, when I saw Piatek had to constantly open left channel, without any kind of fullback or AM support (Theo is sorely missed in this regard and Suso has no off the ball ability whatsoever), and without any ability to dribble past anybody, right then and there I knew we'gonna have to revert to 4-3-3. We should play 4-2-3-1 and that's our only way to provide service to Piatek constantly and not only through wings (doesn't really matter if it's Hakan or Bona in the AM, they can get the job done). Gattuso tried it a couple of times during games i latter parts of last season. In 4-3-1-2 you do have a luxury of fielding a pure poacher ONLY if you have excellent fullbacks opening space and great passing mids who are able to hold the ball through retention. Right now our fullbacks are too defensive to prevent counters because of our poor ball retention; if GP lersists with 4-3-1-2 I fully expect Piatek to be benched for Leao. Piatek is not a mobile forward, in a way of stfetching the field, and GP mostly relied on technical forwards throughout his career. I sencerily hope this is like lost-battle/war-won kind of thig, because if we won it would probably be fine-as-we-are situation. This way managment HAS to do something. So far they disappointed greatly I'm sorry to say. We still lack left winger (Everton please), probably Leao will have to do the job there, because I don't see any sense in splashing almost 30 mil on a bench player when we have glaring holes in other departments.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@General,

Can we put this loss on the Commode for failing AC Milan? There were not enough Boost Posts before the start of the first match to begin a new Commode. Without a new Commode to usher the start of the new season, how can we expect the team to perform?

Now that there is a new Commode, we shall see a new team. Trust in the Commode.

Status
Not open for further replies.